What does this feel like?

What does this feel like?

To suck or be sucked?

To suck

To suck? Feels good man no idea why I enjoy it but when shes riding and that tities in your face its really all I wana do

Feels like a pencil erasure on a bag of sand

im guessing its over rated as fuck

It feels like home.

Looks awesome and incredibly uncomfortable at the same time.

You'd be wrong, it feels great. Something about licking a woman's body, particularly her nipples, pussy, or ass, just feels natural.

Although sex is overrated, sucking on titties while fucking is pretty damn great.

meh, could care less

because i know i will never get to do that unless i pay for it which is something i wont do.

i made peace with that fact long ago

Someone's not fucking the right person

It is great when your cock is slowly sliding in and out of her pussy while you feel her soft skin and tits on your chest and then she gasps as you clench your lips around her hard nipples. Sex is great when you do it with someone who truly wants you and when you use your whole body to do it. But if sex is all you think about and all you try to do,you are a failure.

Sex is majorly overrated. Anyone who dreams about sex all day is ignorant and needs to focus on the more important things about life. Sex should be sacred and only used to reproduce.

like a bag of sand

Cravingforcock.com

salty milk and nickels

ITT a bunch of virgins talk about sex

We get it no one will fuck you

Like sex... I suck tities during sex wery offten, becouse this make's girl even hornier.

Why do you think you'll never get it?

skin

These guys get it.

Me and my housemate once got really drunk and ended up making out in the kitchen. Ended up sucking her nipple (it just feels like sucking a nipple - not sure how else I could possibly describe it.)

Shit got weird when she started licking my nipple - which he commented on as 'hairy.' Not gonna lie shit felt cash.

Sometimes I'd rather have my gf jerk me off while licking my nipples rather than give me a blowjob, I love having my nipples licked.

>when she started licking my nipple - which he commented on as 'hairy
make up your mind idiot.

> he commented

*she.

Not as good as getting these dubs.

>which he commented
>he commented
>he

Uuummmm yeah, NO.

that would be a negative

>virgin

Kinda like a plastic grocery bag filled with water and covered in skin I guess? That sounds super unsexy but that's the closest I can think of right now. They're usually super soft and squishy. It's worth it. Go to a party, pick up a girl, and find out for yourself.

I cannot get enough of my gf small but perky tits and puffy areolas. When we began having sex, I confessed how crazy they drove me, and she said that she wasn't really sensitive there, but that k could do as I'd liked.
Nowadays she demands I suck and nibble on her tits every time, their smell it's addictive, she's stopped wearing a bra as much as possible.

I totally agree.

High five