My girlfriend of years left me for my best friend

My girlfriend of years left me for my best friend
Meeting her later to say goodbye and give eachother our stuff back
Sup Forums I can stop thinking about an heroing I'm only 20 but I can't take this bullshit
Anyone else go through this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump

it happens more often than you think

happens all the time especially when you're young and feeble and just date people you know within your friend group of disgusting betas
see it as a newfound freedom - now you can fuck whoever you want, you're single now
stop being friends with your best friend though, tell them both to go fuck themselves and live a good life and be awesome
they will feel like the losers they are

Thank you man it feels good just hearing that,
She says she didn't know him and he didn't know she was my ex like they both say it was an accident...they aren't stopping though so it hurts either way, how long till I feel okay?

i don't know, my ex cheated on me with my little brother and i attempted suicide over that and sometimes still get triggered
might take a while
best thing you can do is find someone new or at least try to get some action
just keep on keeping on and you'll be alright

Damn bro that sucks, you end up not even being mad at the woman she's just a bitch but family and friends who were also there fuck them they're the worst, I'm trying to stop drinking everyday and just work out instead that's helping abit

yeah working out is good, i've been lifting again and this week i'm going to try to not drinking during the week, save it until the weekend. working on your mind's good too. i don't know, monogamous relationships and family and friends and shit really just inhibit our sexuality and desires, it's beyond that you know. so on a baser level it's alright. maybe anxiety creates these unhealthy neurotic inhibitory relationships. purely sexual relationships are probably better and more adult.
but yeah just work out and work and you'll be alright, i was drunk for a year and it didn't help, there are so many girls out there and they're way hotter than your ex

Man that same shit happened to me. The worst part is that they met through me, and both lied to me about it for two years. Shit hurts, but you're better than them. If they want to do some shit like that, don't stoop to their level. You're better off without em

>thinking about an heroing

Just fucking do it you faggot.

It's easy for me to do it there's a train track near my house it's not hard for me to just walk down there so it's a possibility thanks friend

>betas
>betas everywhere

They all left you because you're whiny faggots. Any real man can keep his woman.

I've been looking into mindfulness and meditation it's impossible to meditate right now but I'll try when my heads better right now all I can do is work out but if you are going through it I guess I can too

OP here
We broke up because I took drugs after I promised I wouldn't one of my friends swayed me into doing some pills I got caught we argued that was it, but I gave her space tried to get my shit together replied a few weeks later and she's banging my best friend now, i dunno I guess it was my fault I moved cities to be with her shit just sucks

So do it. I don't even care if you livestream it.

>be OP
>be 20
>have emotions of a 14yo

Make this world a better place.
No one cares about your immaturity unless they're immature themselves.

So she wasn't your gf she was your ex gf?

cut contact with her until you're over her.

An hero over over a grill? Cuck

Recognise them both as people. Recognise them both as people who have choices and make them selfishly. Now make your own selfish choices, but for the love of yourself. It is simple, be you, and be you the best way you can be, any way you can, as long as becoming stronger in all versions of yourself is your prerogative.

KYS youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

If she is willing to do that to you then she will likely di the same shit to him.
Had a similar situation happen to me.
Instead of being a little bitch about it I started working out and studying all the time. I ended up making all A's and getting a bit buff. My cinfidence shot up and it was easier for me to get women and low and behold the same girl that left me for my old best friend left him for his new best friend.
My old best friend ended up getting pissed about it when he found and put punched a wall so hard he broke his hand. Heard he was in a cast for a few months.
Let hoes be hoes OP.
Best thing you can do is act like you give zero shits no matter how hard it hurts you.

Don't do anything rash user.
Right now your brain is readjusting to not getting pleasure hormones from being in a relationship.
Part of why you are feeling bad is because you're going through withdrawal basically.
Also I've tried something similar, I found out that an ex of mine had been with me for 6 months, because she knew my best friend wouldn't date her, so I was her second best choice.
I felt really betrayed, luckily I didn't lose my best friend like you did, but it was still pretty shitty.
Luckily these things tend to sting less as time goes on and you get to learn to notice the signs of other similar people who would hurt you, that you can then avoid.