WTF did I just watch?!

No really, what the fuck is with this movie?!

-good makeup I'll give it that.

It looks like you watched Hellraiser. Next you should watch Hellraiser 2.

I don't know if I want to... this movie was weird as fuck.

Clive Barker is god normies get out

>this movie was weird as fuck.
The second one is even weirder.

It get's billed as "horror" when it's really adult Dark Fantasy. Nightbreed is similar and also really good.

Hellraiser 2 is pretty good. It turns to shit after that though

We have s-such sights to show you, b-baka.

Alright, I'll give the 2 a shot...

Don't listen to the other guy, Hellraiser 3 is good trashy fun and Hellraiser 4 is just what the fuck.. Hellraiser 5 is a pretty good Silent Hill movie, after that it turns to shit and Hellraiser 8 is one of the worst horror films I have ever seen that shouldn't be watched not even for laughs.

Fantasy Horror, most of it is dada art, Cenobites and their world is pretty much open to interpretation.

>It get's billed as "horror" when it's really adult Dark Fantasy
pffffft hahaha

I kinda felt the same about Insidious
It felt like something straight out of a 80s horror comic/Sandman than horror movie. Really liked that mood.

1 feels really incomplete without watching 2
you can stop there however

Are you people saying a movie is not horror if it has supernatural elements? What?

so you don't think peeling your brother's skin off and wearing it is horror? i'm glad i don't live anywhere near you.

inb4 Garak

Did cenobite notice me?

No, i'm saying it's very dissimilar to modern horrors built around screamers and jumpscares.

It shows Pinhead right away and is just generally constructed like a fantasy movie a la Labyrynth, only with body horror.

>everyone in all the movies fiddles with the box for hours/days to get it open
>all you gotta do is press the circle
This has always bugged the shit outta me
I mean c'mon, its literally just a big fucking button begging to be pressed

Naw man they've fiddled with it so much they rearrange the symbols to make a specific circle.