Feet thread

Feet thread

I have a new gf. She has small and cute feet.
My last one didnt enjoy when I played with her feet, she found it gross. Besides she had them big with long soles. This new one on the other hand, its the first time someone touches her feet this way and she loves it.
She even started giving me footjobs without asking her.

What about your gfs? Do they enjoy this? Do you keep it as a secret?

Not even a foot fag, don't find them hot. But last night I was going down on my wife and she had her knees pulled up to her breasts and feet on either side of my head. For some reasom, right as she came again, I licked one of her feet...

...am I gonna die?

yes

dam, moar

the girl i was chasing in my teens was really put off by feet.
then one time we were at a pool party and i saw how ugly her feet were and i understood why.
i still tried to grab them and she freaked out like i was trying to remove her bikini.

she probably had a foot fetish and was getting pussy tingles so she had to play it off.

lol No, You re gonna love feet as footfetish guys do

Very cute girl with hot soles

Fate worse than death then.

Fuck.

My sister

Wonder why you take it this way. Feet are not that bad. Maybe you live in a country where footfetish is taboo ?

Thoughts?

Me and my girl both enjoy footplay. She especially likes it when I lick her feet while I fuck her

Seems to have perfect soles

Same and love it

am i fapping to legal?

Of course.

Sorry, I was joking.

We already partake in a lot of other fetishes, feet is just one we've never tried, but she seemed to like it.

Youre all good lads, enjoy your cute feet.

Me and my gf

do you have some without sand?

Not as many as I'd like.

I understand you, would never risk to take shots of sister's feet, too afraid that she finds out and that it ruins our relationship

;-) No prob. I am the donkey who did not understand. (english is not my mother tongue..)

mmmmmm

I think my sister knows, at this point. I've seen her do sexual stuff in the past, albeit by accident, so I wouldn't be surprised.

How do you guys prefer feet ? small or big ? narrow or wide ?

Mine isn't as into it as I am but she enjoys when I give her feet attention

pic related
would be ideal

usually size 7 US to 10
longer toes
is good

short toes and wider feet are no good

Nice. 7 is good

moar of your gf in those pants

>develop foot fetish while married
>can lick only 1 pair of feet
feelsbadman

what size?

Keep posting her man

I just snagged this girl's flip flops out of her car. Same one in the pictures too. How much should I cum on them? I haven't fapped all day.

>he's wearing shoes at the beach

I wanna be that bug on her ankle.

>size 7
:)

Same girl

creepshots are pathetic

who dares, wins

my Feet^^

I also wanna be all the bugs she probably stepped on walking through the grass.

literally perfect

Those aren't female, you faggot.

My girlfriend loves me doing stuff to her feet, its constant in our sex life. Here are hers!

>mfw

who else here loves socks?

This girl's let me give her a few foot massages. I even licked these flip flops when I spent the night with her once. I'll post some Snaps she sent me in a moment.

got a link to the set?

Not on my phone, only have those 5 pics on me

Go to the /s/ feet thread (the one with green bench girl in OP) and make the request there as this thread will be long gone by the time I get home

Some OC beachy feet. Girl is 15.

me

2/3

More.

3/3

perfect.

Glorious man. Thank you. Any of her face?

>What about your gfs?

what?
what GFs?
what GF?
what FUCKING GIRLFRIEND??

I never had one (at least 3D IRL)

and I'm still virgin.

GTFO, normie. Go back to Tumblreddit9gag full of normies.

I generally don't like black socks, but sometimes they're really nice, I don't know why

OC

Post em

you're posting the good stuff

GAY! !

Not pics. I'd have to screen cap from a video but no time right now. You should see that ass jiggle!

Toes too long. Not good.

I wouldn't say its a fet of my fiances. But i dont mind it. Kinda cool. Ill give him footjobs and thats kinda it.