Couple of mates and I are tying to find the source of the bottom pic, any help?

Couple of mates and I are tying to find the source of the bottom pic, any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1009903.html
youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you dont want the fucking source

but here you go anyway

hitomi.la/galleries/1009903.html

Indeed

Whats the top right one?

Why is it so difficult to find "Your name" online? A lot of film critics have praised it for a long time and I'm unable to find any decent torrent.

I am upsetti,
Never forgetti.

Koe no Katachi (A silent voice)

Nice dubs btw

you wanna hero yourself? Then go ahead.

You seriously don't want to read that.

It's not even on DVD yet

5 centimeters per second is definitely the darker of those two films on top though

Oh, thanks for the info, I'm really hyped for this one

It's quite good

5 chapters in and it's still pretty tame, does it get worse?

hey bud, you wild

Treat it like a manga, not those hentai where you flash forward quickly.

You too fam

Nigga you don't know shit about how jap DVD sales work do you

Films over there that are successful stay in theaters for fucking ever and even then get put out on video WAY fucking later than they do in America

Sub groups are waiting for a good BD source before a proper upload happens, all that's up RN is a shitty 480 rip and troll rips

Can you stop calling me a nigga?

Sorry, nigga

Oh, thanks for the info. Does this happen only with anime films or with every Japanese film?
Don't impersonate me. I don't mind being called a nigga. I'm spanish, If I'm not mistaken I think hispanic people in the USA are "allowed" to say "nigga"

Don't bother anyways. I saw it. The movie is not worth your time. I don't know why everyone praises it so much.

Read it all, it's just about some dumb drug addict bitch. Not even sad.

Literally everyone is allowed to say nigga.

Gangsta rap went mainstream in the 90's. The only offense comes from hard "R", and even then it's all about context, not a word itself.

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw nn

Finished it all and all I can say is that I've seen worse

If anything it's just a cautionary tale about letting your daughter wear make up

Really? For what I've seen online and in the media, whenever someone (white) famous says it, it causes a bit of a stir.

That is just wildly untrue

Just because a bunch of morons online or in the media want to be the language police doesn't mean it's that way in real life.

Step outside sometime, mate.

Gtfo with dat weebshit