Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0VDGq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Prince didn't die

Wew lad

>WAKE ME UP

how can your dick be nonexistant?
i cant even hide my bulge through denim

Tucking, apparently they like, shove their testicles into their body and then tape down their dicks or something.

>my sides

Tape I guess.

i see, another natural biological side to transgenderism

>Sup Forums openly has reddit threads now

lol. this place was doomed ever since moot fucked with the board.

is that the singer from The Cure

>Found the transfag

Wew, not to be a faggot or anything but nothing gets me harder than a feminized Jewish looking guy.

So many balding trannies. sad desu senpai

take your trannies over to Sup Forums and fuck off to reddit kid

>12,860 subscribers
Only 35k people are Trans in the entire US.

For reference, "trans" is 1% of 1/10th of the population.

that forehead

Kekekek

JUST CHANGE MY GENDER, SENPAI

Let me kill that boner for you

What the fuck has the world come to.

>tfw its the actual most passable because female nigs are so fucking masculine

Kekekekekekekekekekek

I guess it's Tranny Invasion Day

Idk if I should feel bad for them desu

You're actually right. My bad.

Oh for fucks sake, most of them were just ugly men that figured it would be better as a woman but that nigga is almost handsome. What the fuck? Also does anyone else think like... what happened in these guy's lives that was different than ours? I mean imagine how easy it could have been to become one of them.

You should, it's a mental illness that is being ignored to avoid hurting feelings.

This is why God kills people.

Sarah SilverMAN

>mfw

Is that the waitress from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

This is just sad. These people look fucking hideous. Even if someone lies through their teeth and calls you a woman that doesn't mean you "pass" as one. It just means that they didn't want to hurt your feelings. This charade just further promotes their mental illness.

i think they roleplay women to get quick fuckboi cash

they are failures and want to mooch off men like women do

Would fuck, looks like a fun sex partner.

Like how his childhood pic is right behind him. Judging him from his past.

>dissapoint

>what happened in these guy's lives that was different than ours?

I think they probably had similar childhoods to a lot of people on here. Even if they came from a single mom or something I don't think they're that different.

It's just they have a mental illness and at each stage of their lives society encouraged them on in their delusion, and they probably didn't have an engaged parent to tell them no or get them help either.

I feel sick just saving these pics to my computer.

Mental illness

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET
oh and i might add more from this thread if any are decent

imgur.com/a/0VDGq

When the world snaps out of this trendy liberalism horseshit, I don't want people to forget these mutants. They deserve to never live it down.

then help me expand my folder

Wasnt he on Mad Tv?

The only way it'll snap out is when Islam conquers Europe and North America speaks Spanish.

Nah, it wont go that far. People are already sick of it.

Kill it with fire

Paul Dano?

I remember not that long ago this(trans people) would have been a joke. Now its an actual thing that has its own festering culture.

Nah m8. The white race is weak m8

It's really encouraged. My mother works at a daycare and there's this one boy who is just into dolls and girl stuff and is pretty much gay. I told my mom his parents or mom is encouraging this shit. Guess what. His room is all pink and has all kinda dolls and shit.

He has a mom and dad. I don't think it's an exclusive single mom thing but just shitty parents in general.

>those gray hairs
Nigga is probably in his late 30's, realize he hasn't nailed down a woman yet, and now is trying to become the woman he could never have

Jesus cant come back quick enough.

I have noticed from these ftm can actually pass as feminine men but mtf hardly work

Outside the hairline, it looks like a ugly SJW woman.

This man's face looks like a perfectly cooked steak.

That's pretty sad. Out of all the terrible aspects of the jews imposing cultural marxism onto the west, what they do to young children is the worst.

At least when Europe falls to islam these monsters won't exist anymore.

No one would wanna fuck this guy male or female kek

M A L E
A
L
E

P A T T E R N
A
T
T
E
R
N

B A L D N E S S
A
L
D
N
E
S
S

he wont fully look like a woman or fully look like a man, its just proof of mental illness they dont know who they are or what they are.

Top kek, good one Ahmed

Got a link to that thread?

I am fairly sure I know that guy, no idea he was attempting to be a woman though.

Why So serious?

Being male is bad. Being female is good.

Is it really a surprise that there's so many male-female trans and no female-male? Being male in (the current year) is kinda shitty and if you're an omega cuck you're going to gravitate towards the easy road.

tl:dr - these people are white gibmedats

That shirt just represents the entire LGBT in a nutshell.

see:only sicko fetishists and not tru-trans bald. Tru-trans take care of their baldness.

*unzips dick*

>I have no idea whats going on
You're not alone bud

Apparently he's a really sweet kid but I definitely have a problem with it. What progressives don't realize is that having a positive reinforcement of something makes them like it. If you praise a child for eating shit he will love shit.

I know like 20 guys who look pretty much exactly like that in the face

he will never pass without hormones and plastic surgery and learning who to do makeup

+1 to Tumblr accounts

I don't think I can take much more of this thread

nice bait,
that one actually is a grill

This.

>when the Jewish plot to degenerate the whites backfires on them

What happened to Pete Sarsgaard?!

>yfw most of these freaks call themselves lesbians

That must hurt like shit? I can't imagine one of the veins or sperm canals getting twisted for more than a split second, i bet you guys know what i'm talking about, the pain is immense. Not to mention, by such manipulation i bet that testicular torsion/damage of the sperm cords is pretty likely.

A lot had traumatic childhoods. Even if they wont admit it publically.

the reason thai lady boys are the most popular tranny fetish for males is because asians pass so much easier than whites

this is turning into a game o Ugly Tranny Top Trumps.

TEAR THIS PEACE OF SHIT APPART!!!

>This creature strove to be an amorphous tumblr blob.
For what purpose?

Good. Hopefully they can't reproduce and pass on their bad genes.

>implying anyone would have sex with these monstrosities