Have we started a fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA
youtube.com/watch?v=ldnH5ms50Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fire rises

Please do

>all nations start fighting the EU because it keeps fucking them over with fugees
>merkel gets pissed because nobody else is helping them with all the rapists they brought into europe
>WW3 breaks out, once again started by germany
>Germany, France, and Sweden vs everyone else

Divide and conquer

America-chan will help The Netherlands, right? We will both have blonde leaders soon.

If war happens with obama in office, we're on the bad side. If it happens with The Golden One in office, we're on the good side.

>unironically shilling for the EU

It would be like the Spanish civil war where foreign niggers and antifa would join the Triple cuckliance and form brigades against the nationalists and lose.
Also
>Germany
>Sweden
>Fighting in the 21st century

We voted NO in 2005. (((They))) ignore our vote

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

Spain is a denbts country. They are lazy and can't survive on their own.

Dayuum mayte. I wanted to post it :(

Choon!

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Eurobros, you up for making a new club once we've purged the marxists and globalists from Europe?

new Dresden when?

you absolutely did start the fire you anglo fuck

So much for Fourth Reich.

Let's hope so.
The EU might've succeeded if they left southern europe out, and stopped dealing with turkroaches.
But they did not, and never once listened to the people.

I'd definitely like a north eastern european union.

>he thinks EU is fourth reich
EU is an american vassal union. germany is just crashing it with no survivors

>germany
>fighting
lmao

>implying Germany wasn't manipulated by anglosaxons the first 2 times

we have to get those fucking anglos

No. I read up on this a few weeks ago. Italy has been debating it for a few years.
Poland, France, and Italy all had similar measures being placed on a ballot in upcoming elections, if what I read is believable.

I just think your leading the way. I hope it happens for you. I see a very proud nation, being forced into a lap dog position from an authoritarian government that's done more to destroy you, than help.
Godspeed, m8. We're rooting for you.

Shaddap turkstain

>mfw everyone but austria and germany will leave the eu (sweden joins the caliphat)
>mfw austria and germany start a eurostate
>mfw russia declares war on us because we're not allowed to do the anschluss
>mfw i have no face

I think if the trend continues, Austria will probably leave the EU. I mean the FPÖ is an eurosceptic party, isn't it?

yes

if they get elected. all small lefties will gang up on them

>Tfw you live less then 200km from the german border
I could go merc in the weekends, and bag me some antifa(ggots) and towelheads to mount over the fireplace.

> I see a very proud nation, being forced into a lap dog position from an authoritarian government that's done more to destroy you, than help.
youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA

I'll take my leave now

this is great. shows how german aryans are using the anglos own poisonous bullshit against them

It'll happen when Trump defunds NATO

You are aware that most of us here couldn't give less of a shit about EU if we suddenly had to, right? The moment our tidy government wants us to go to war against the rest of Europe, it will be simply deposed. Hell, we're only putting up with it now because us defying your banker overlords would result in nukes.

he wants to rework nato away from russia, probably to target germany instead but maybe something more interesting

I hope he does, nato is a relic from the cold war, it should have died with the USSR.

What "Europeans" and other Europhiles tend to forget, is that it's not only Britons who have a serious distaste of the EU.

This could lead into something much bigger.

We want out too because Merkel isolated us politically.

>Trump
>Geert
>Putin
>Farage
>Le Penn
>Go to war against Merkel and liberate Scandinavia

Should be fun to tbqh.

Remember that one time your president said that you have an obligation to interbreed with other races?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldnH5ms50Jc

This video has become prophecy. It's ACTUALLY happening. Meme magic is real.

wtf dude :

Weed man knows what's up

You have. Too bad your cux and muz will vote to stay.

can I be le collabo pls

> liberate Scandinavia
Only Sweden and Oslo is fucked m8

>implying muslims won't control your government by the end of the decade