Why is he smiling?

Why is he smiling?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you got banned, mods proved youre one person using a proxy, and no one responds to your threads

I am late to this meme, what is this about? I keep seeing this guy in boards.

Kek. Grow up

Get fucked, faggot. Your forced meme was never funny.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

STFU U STUPID BITCH I HOPE YOUR KIDS GET MOLESTED YOUR PARENTS GET THEIR HEARTS RIPEPD OUT AND I HOPE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS GETS RAPED AND I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER AND AIDS YOU STUPID WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT EUROPEAN FUCKBOY I HOPE YOU GETSTABBED 1000 TIMES UNTIL YOU BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PILE OF GROUND FLESH KILL YOURSELF LOSER FAGGOT I HOPE EVERYTHIGN IN YOUR LIFE BURNS

Its a forced meme, only one person posts it. Mods confirmed.

TLDR: not a meme
samefag

Nice logs

>shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
>that site

wow op is desperate for attention.

That much effort into a "meme" that literally no one else has ever posted

This threads are considered spam by mods and you can report them.

Keep reporting

slidding daddy slidding

>all these IMG_### pictures

Ok op, we will keep reporting.

Noticed how I used the word we, thats something you cant do, since youre one person

probably because he just blessed my throat with another soggy loaf of unholy communion

Fuck me there's like 12 pages worth of shit here it's like the ramblings of a madman

Why would one person samefag this hard. Youve been posting this shit for a year and its never caught on, why do you think it will now? sad

Grow up

OP your mom wants me to remind you to take your meds and stop posting "that dumb joke you try to make on that website"

Dude you should make a logchan.io website and have a forum dedicated to log posting. It will be a big hit. .io domains are only 60 dollars.

OMG! Make a logchan.io so I can post these threads with other log fans!

Fuck this gay shit, have some tits

Log fan reporting in. Fuck all these log haters. They just don't know the true pleasure of a creamy, steamy and oh so dreamy log.

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Logless shills sure are out in full force this morning. Oh well!

Ok OP

not OP jackass, good try at thinking though.

>26 / 10 / 10

Half of those posters are him alone kek

>mods proved OP used a proxy the other day
Ok OP

The mod who mistakenly banned a log thread has been spoken to. Keep reporting if you don't like it, and see what happens. Kek

Here faggots since you love shit so much

Needs more andy

shitman top kek

are you a roadie for Sixx? Is that a wasted logg? Please tell us about working with bvb

He tends to never actually have a solid shit and splatters all over the place. Here's another one I was lucky enough to get a photo of

oh my god it'l like seeing the Sistine Chapel for the first time... I would get a spoon and slurp it like french onion poup

Sixxstine*

I love you, Infinity.

Rolling for a creamdream

He is smiling because he just ate two pounds of sprouts.
Soon the production of his famous product will start.

never even seen this meme but this bread has me cackling

Sounds so fucking hot

>boxstationboycolor

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever.

tfw he is andy sixx and he is trying to get someone to suck a log of shit out of his ass

Logging in

Most desperate. Forced meme. Ever.

Root of all faggotry detected. What a sad, forced meme

Cream

Let's have a survey and see how many unique log posters there are. I know it's more than one because I'm a log poster but didn't make this thread

Steam

Did you make the wix site

No

We know, that's what makes it great. Good things come to those who force

Idk if the creator even posts here anymore, I've emailed him a few times and started the Facebook page but he is completely indifferent. I'd like to interview him

>log posters
what a fucking retard you are. There's nothing more pathetic and sad then someone who gives a name to their cool little club like this, thinking it makes you anything special. Please kill yourself, do the world a favor.

You're a failure to your family and the world, no one likes you and no one ever will. Please kill yourself.

grow up

Mature much?

You really are pathetic bro. Andy sixxes logs are the new traps. Everyone is going to be talking about it in a year.
All you faggots saying you hate his logs have yet to even see one. Once you do you'll be addicted for life and dream about throating it every single day.

You call yourselves the Antilogs

I can see the duhhbulance is out on patrol again

Logless*

Double digits checked and logged

dubs logged

Ok Op. I think your mom wants you to go take your medication, she's a bit worried you haven't left your room in weeks.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

He is into humiliation

74 posts
23 posters
sad OP
very sad

Nice proxy OP, you pathetic faggot. kill yourself please. Please, please just kill yourself, you know you want to.

embarrassing...

It's all a logproxy lol

you should logg off and go back to your cuck wwyd threads

sad
very sad

nice photoshop/proxy. We all know you're just one person.

there are literally more people hating on you here than there are people posting your forced, retarded meme.

It's ok a lot o people are lonely like you on Sup Forums, most of them an hero, and you should too. Just do it man, suicide is the only good option for you.

lol you literally have no response because you realize how pathetic you are

can someone explain this meme to me?

Bait

It shows strength of will

nope

dubs logged

it's just like one person itt (2-3 at most), don't bother, it's not really a meme, it's a just a retarded forced one.

This guy strangely gets it

DID YOU JUST ASSUME IT'S GENDER YOU FASCIST PIG?

Its not a meme and you are samefagging.
Fuck off.

>It shows strength of will
don't worry bro, this meme will take off soon
you should spend more time posting this
all of your time

you mean your proxy gets it? I hope you get banned soon again so you have nothing to do but commit suicide then the world will be a better place youre literally a waste of skin.

you look so retarded saying it's one person lmfao

The mod who mistakenly banned a logthread has been spoken to. :^)

well that is the only thing that madd me laugh in thisbdumb thread and thats because "nice feet" is also a cancer meme like "too soon girl"