Hello /b, im from Argentina, ask me anything !

Hello /b, im from Argentina, ask me anything !

Where the fuck is Argentina?

Is there something you want to ask me?

I think it is in Africa

What's your favorite tattoo with the Argentinian flag? I'm getting one to remember my grandfolks by and want some ideas. Appreciate it.

Where are you from?

Macri gato

Is Argentina white? Or is it full of niggers?

why do south americans hate each other so much?

Miss the falklands much?

Why did you use Uruguay's flag instead of your own?

Topkek

Why is 99.9% of your population a bunch of assholes? I'm sorry you belong to such an awful country.

Not Op, but Argentino as well, i will answer some questions and see if OP agrees.
It depends on where you go, the north (where i'm from) is full of fuckin bolivians, and south american niggers, Rosas should have killed al of them. Buenos aires is mixed, lot of italians and spanish, gorgeous women, but major influx of Paraguayans, Bolivians, Chileans, Peruvian, and Colombian. Venezuela are fine, If you go to the east or far south you find mostly white people, there are places like Rafaela wich was an Italian settlement or Oberá wich was a Swedish settlement, tipically you find mostly white people in the countryside, except for the north wich is close to Bolivia.
We don't, but People here are racist, i don't like American niggers, (bolivia, paraguay, peru, chile) for the same reason you don't like African niggers, they are filthy, lazy and abuse the wellfare. Brasil is our biggest ally we cool (as long as it's not futbol, wich is retarded) and Uruguay is trully our brother, you couldnt tell the difference between uruguay and argentina culturally speaking.
even it's bait i'll answer it, of course we do even if we never inhabited them, no one likes to loose, but for a third world shithole we didn't do bad against a military power, so, we are proud of our troops anyway, and the remember of the Malvinas war joins the Argentinian people, even fucking liberals and montoneros, have since the dirty war had under their foot the military, now the situation is changing.

i will clarify something, we do like peru, they've helped us in the Malvinas war, but the peruvians who are coming to Argentina are part of the drug industry, but we cool with peru in general

Brothers are the balls. (hermanos los huevos)

Why are you so butthurt about the Falkland Islands that a fucking number plate caused you to behave in a way that would make niggers cringe?

>Brasil is our biggest ally we cool (as long as it's not futbol, wich is retarded)
Brazil x Argentina is tango.

Why the hell is your Nations Crest poop on a stick

I bought an Argentine Mauser just because of the poop on a stick though

This

is Borges worth it?

There is something worse than niggers in argentina (pic related)

Chile is best country. Argentina have a lots of taxidrivers..turros and homeless.

Too many Pinochet fans...

Thats true, but chile it's also a shitty country

Still harboring nazis?

what's the best xvideos keyword for argentine sluts?

Get out.

argie fag here
"Peteras" and "cojida" with j ;)

Is "Las Malvinas" an Argentinian word for butthurt? They seem to go hand in hand.

Im from buenos aires

A quién votaste?

Why are Chile and Brazil better?

it depends. but common people won't start to cry or anything. not even gonna get upset (unless they've lost someone in the war). We don't really give much of a shit.
BUT those really nationalist people will almost always get offended.

Protip: Falklands are a piece of shit, covered in snow and isolated with a fucking cold ass ocean. The only thing worth there is the rich sealife (tons of fucking fish) and oil.

the answer is really simple: They are not

the queen of the Netherlands is from Argentina, does this make you proud? indifferent? mad?

why you are such a negro imbecil=?
why all argentinian are negroes?
do you like to be a waiter?
are you a jelly negroe?

Of course they are. And whiter.

you're gonna need a better bait than that

It's not bait friend. I'm a Swede and live in Brazil. Live in Chile and Argentina as well. Best so far was Chile then Brazil. Argentina is shit.

lived*

Icardi hara un buen papel junto a Messi, o solo le icardea la patrona, cual es su opinion?

Still waiting for a Spanish user to make a thread about Spain. I have a few questions for him..

I don't have anything to ask you but I have a friend who came from Argentina to my country to live and he's fucking awesome, one of the best friends I've ever had. I hope that most of the young people in Argentina are like him.

these skinny ass coward argeniggers hold nothing against the american buff niggers

Mexico chile paraguay uruguay bolivia Costa Rica, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. are SHIT.

BRASIL and ARGENTINA are glorious countries.

Chile is nice, friend. Brazil has some shit tier regions but São Paulo and the South (Rio Grande do Sul is starting to be shit) are nice.

In Africa

chile is nice my ass

I'm argentinian and think Falklands are not. In fact, i prefer them to be under a good government instead of the shit we have here... I wish i was born there.

Why can't you be as good as Uruguay?

Why did you attack top gear guys. Kys idiot. Falkland is not yours

Because it was intended to offend. The numbers and the letters. Unless you are argentinian you wouldn't undertsand. The falklands war is a very sentitive topic, s lot more than 9/11 or even the recent terrorism atacks. The government sent underage boys almost without any training. With unaproppiate clothes and a few bullets. And in old ww2 used boats.

Sorry for the bad english i just tried to explain it as best as i could

Only literature experts really understand him

Chileans don't even speak a real language. And you have earthquakes each 5 minutes. How is that a good country?

So, you're reproductive organs grow from your face?

"Argenta" (informal synonim of argentinisn)
"Petera" or "pete" (blowjob, petera is the woman who does them)
"Pendeja" (young girl)

why do you think you're kind of white/euro... you're not

Well, you argentfags got beaten by them at soccer. Which is pretty much the only thing you thought you were at.

How do you make a million dollars?

Buy an Argentine for what they're worth and sell them back for what they think they're worth.

How does it feel to know you can never have the Falklands

Only 2 copas america they have. We have 14 of them and 2 world cups. Besides, the three most important coaches in chile's national football team history are argentinian (bielsa sampaoli pizzi)

Probably most seen joke ever. Even the pope did it. Go back to call of duty you summerfag

Why should i want them for? At least we dont have terrorism attacks since 1994. Last attacks in usa and europe were like yesterday

>Malvinas war

Dont think so chum

You started the war you spic nigger cunts

>Because it was intended to offend

You fed the trolls retards

You wanted them '82 at it got 650 of your men killed and 11'000 captured kek. You still want them, you just can't have them. There's nothing to blow up in your shit country.

Hahaha true dat.

Argentinians are such arrogant cunts but really they are just sweaty fuckers

is the word
>puto
offensive all over the South America, or just specific countries?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

why is your nose so big? do you have any genetic relation with jewds?

if Argentina isn't white, why are (((they))) pushing feminist psychosis there?

all over

This

All over. But argentinians use it among friends as a friendly way to threat him

t. spic

Do you think toilet paper should be over or under?

Do you all hate us brits? If I went over there with my essex accent would I get punched even though I was born after the war ended?

I'll be waiting for you in Ezeiza, you fucking Muslim.

I'll take that as a yes then, gg you're a third world country