When was the last time you fucked a boipucci? How did it feel?

When was the last time you fucked a boipucci? How did it feel?

Yesterday, and it's great. Girls are gross.

Care to greentext?

Calling it my pussy makes it a million percent hotter for some reason.

>tfw just wanna be a cute little slut for cocks, but born a gross boy

Lets see you, gross little slut

>adorable little slightly masochist twink fuckbuddy
>he comes over several days a week, often speeds the summer with us
>he usually likes to top but sometimes he likes to bottom
>he likes it rough both when he's topping and when he's bottoming
>hand cuff him
>use minimal lube
>pull his hair, fuck him really hard
>he wanted to do ass to mouth and swallow
>oblige him

Fuck, that turned me on

ok turd cock see the irony here

Awhile ago, prefer getting fucked in it.

more like this please

Never fucked one but here's mine

Anybody want to fuck my boipucci? :3

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

March. It was amazing. Got mine fucked by a guy two weeks ago and that was also amazing

Last week. 25 year old, worked out, closeted guy at work. Been following me around like a puppy for months. I knew what was going on. Ignored it.

He finally asks if I want to hang out. I said yes but, only as long as we both acknowledged what was going to happen. Blushes hugely. Says yes.

Go over. Sit down on couch next to him. Tension is thick. He can't keep eye contact but, keeps inching closer/brushing against at me.

Finally take his chin and make him look at me. Grab his dock through his shorts and tell him it's mine, his ass is mine, and as long as I'm at his place he's mine to fuck. Take his hand, place it on my cock, tell him it's going to be inside him.

He nearly faints.

sunday, going back today for more. Trans girl on hormones=best boipucci

Post more you slut

more

OK ;3 X

cant have a discussion thread without desperate validation starved crossdressers crying to be acknowledged and validated lmao

you make me hard as fuck, post more you little slut

me lik it >:3

One thing...this is his first time.

Good.

Little slut got on his knees so fast it surprised me. Made him ask to suck my cock, made him call himself my cocksucker. He was hungry. Licked my balls, ate my ass and fucking loved it. Held his head and told him to take a good sniff, a good deep breath. He's a born ass-eater.

Tell him to lay back, get naked, and hold his knees back. Pants come off. Smooth. Pink. Pristine. I spit on his puss, watch it run down, put my finger on it. He cums.

Apologizes. Diamonds.

I'm thick. Take my time. Fuck him slow and right the first time. He takes it like a champ. He cums again. I nut inside him. He thanks me. (:

Second time fuck him prone. Cover his mouth, hold his wrists. Go atm. Creampie him again. He sums again.

Take shower together. He washes me. I make him kiss my dick and my asshole. Tell him to text me when he wants it again.

Already denied him twice. Seeing him again tomorrow. Going to plug him and teach him how to deep throat.

yeah, kik? mine is droopybicat

I broke a mans nose for saying boypussy to my face.

I beat up retard fags.

3edgy4me

Never.
I ain't gay like you.

Sure thing :P

God, "boipucci" is so cringe. And this is coming from a trap.

Just call it what it is. You're a cute boy, and you need a man to fuck you, treat you like a girl, kiss you, cum inside you. I call it my ass, and I tell guys that I like their cock in my ass.

Boipucci just sounds forced and weird.

Never topped or bottomed. Used to get naked, explore bodies and suck the dicks with a couple of cute boys when I was 14-16 but Ive been with girls for the last 8 years since. (Kissed a few boys in that time tho :3).

Been with this hot girl for 4 years now and she's agreed to peg in the past but shes pretty much all talk. Even have the tools for the job sat ready...waiting. She just seems clueless in bed if im not taking the rains (which is really frustrating).

Been dreaming about being someones GF and being fucked and handled for quite some time now sigh.

Pic is me

>boipucci
You seem to have misspelled "disgusting asshole filled with shit"

You know how fucking gay this thread is. Please kill yourselves.

mmmmm fucking nummy poo poos numnumnum bite it

I'd beat the fuck out of you and rape you. 6'3 210lbs. Come at me before I cum at you.

ayyy cuz u got too much boypussy?

weebs gunna weeb

Howdy Sup Forums

Watches at $ 0 why?

Check'd

>putting your dick in pussy (the thing it was designed to go in) is more gross than putting your dick where shit is and comes out of
>Faggots actually believe this

ISHYGDDT

>Yesterday afternoon.
>Went to twinks house.
> Made out a bit then i made out with his ass for like 20 minutes.
>Fucked him and came inside.
>go to shower
>soap each other up and making out
>fuck in shower again
>getting dressed to leave
>twink still naked
>make out with freshly washed ass for 5 more min
>leave for job interview

Was the second time we hooked up. Smooth and hairless body. Nice soft feet, cute face, cute little bubble butt
Also im a bear. And have a gf ;)

moar. do you dress up with your gf?

Anyone watching?

You lucky bastard

yee

I have in the past but It feels like she just wants to get naked and focus on my dick lol. I get jealous watching her.

maybe you both need to find a real man to worship in bed

do u got a kik?

I couldn't get it in because it was too dry.

would anyone take my virginity?

We are both insanely jealous people when it comes to sharing eachother. It wouldn't be possible I feel. Im transitioning and I think she's probably going to want to be just friends once im done. If that happens then im finding a hot guy asap lol.