I have to do a presentation in college about the american election. I secured myself the God Emperor...

I have to do a presentation in college about the american election. I secured myself the God Emperor. How do I enthrall the cucks in my class? I need facts and data that shows beyond any doubt that Trump's ideas have a reasonable chance to work and are founded in reality.
I'm also open to include some MAGA memes. Pic related is my cover sheet. It has a wall and is basically the american flag. Help me, if I fail not only will the class think of me as a nazi bigot and will probably send me to a reeducation camp but they will also keep believing the media lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts
youtube.com/watch?v=ElU3NfyDPjg
youtube.com/watch?v=9vVohGWhMWs
youtube.com/watch?v=dJaM8IOev7E
youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao&t=6m37s
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will be the end screen btw.

I was thinking about starting with this video
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
followed by a summary with Donald's life, including the success he had but also one failure but showing how it really didn't effect him and how a few failures are part of being a successful businessman.
Then going into how he completely btfo everyone else (thinking about including the hall of the trumpen king) and in the end showing how it all will work under president trump before it fades into this video
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug

I'm missing data to fill in the gaps.

Ask them

>Germans are doing presentations about AMERICAN elections
Kek we really are the superpower

>lives in germany
>wants facts and data why the world needs trump
bruh, just give everyone in your class a mirror

Don't forget to tell them he's allowed to deny entrance of certain peoples into America and increase naturalization times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

>doing a presentation on another nation's elections

Why?

i don't understand. Are supposed to advertise the candidate or what? Do you have to portray him good? Doesnt sound like a normal presentation

If supporting donald trump even legal in euroland? You sure it doesn't violate your thoughtcrime laws?

Talk about national security and illegal immigration.

We basically are an American colony since 1945

I just have to make a presentation about him, they probably expect me to portray him as the worst piece of shit but no where it says that I am not allowed to portray him as the God emperor he is. Not to forget the Bernie cuck and the Shillary faggot will do the same

This will help lighten the mood

Spoonfeed me data that supports trump

That sounds silly. You could focus on how he has been attacked by the media, and why he doesn't deal with logic in debates. Make it an analysis of the media's biased involvement with elections versus the people's method of voting (emotions), and have Trump's accomplishments and politics be a small yet important part of the presentation. Make him appear reasonable, not "the best", so that they see why he is being turned into a myth by society.

Talk about German politics. You're a bigger cuck than any of your classmates

That's why I'm asking you guys to help me out. I too am afraid to look like a fanatic. How would I go on about showing the media bias and how Trump turns it against them? Is there any work I can look into for it?

Regardless of what you do you won't be taken seriously and will be laughed at.

present him as the guy who is going to save western civilization.

Talk about his policy on borders and how large swathes of immigrants who refuse to integrate can destabilize a country.

Focus on topics. First, media depiction of him as the devil. Second, the people's fear and perceptions that push them to like him.
Then, you can look for common assertions that are fake: a good one is "Trump is a racist". Debunk it, show quotes that prove the contrary (to my knowledge he only said "blacks are lazy" once, nothing else of the sort) and find common words that are used in many Trump articles. Right now I remember "horrifying", everyone uses it.
As for people perception, look for info on the topics he addresses. China's sketchy moves, like the gold standard, the elites' corruption, etc. Make the main question "why do people like Trump" rather than "why is Trump good".

>save western civilization

Can't do, they will argue that the western civilization is not worth saving and how I am a nazi for saying that the western civilization has any right to exist after all the evil it did.
You have to choose your words very wisely or you won't be taken seriously and your opinion be discarded

Bump. Make Germany great again user

>You have to choose your words very wisely or you won't be taken seriously and your opinion be discarded

well do it then. explain that some cultures are better than others and that western culture deserves conservation and consideration. western culture has done no evil that hasn't been perpetrated by anyone else, but it has existed to this day soley out of its integrity. look at the accomplishments its made, show them that the perceived evil can be outweighed by the factual good.

>explain that some cultures are better than others
You might not be aware, but just saying that get you in front of a judge here. I'm not even kidding

well you want this to be an example of free speech right, I mean you picked Trump solely because you wanted to portray him well and get a reaction. Maybe you don't have to make full on straight forward and provocative statements, but, you could beg the question, would Trump be good for America?

Present both sides, stick around in threads, look for other related threads not just the general from which you'll mostly find memes anyway.

If there's no way you can propose an argument that Trump IS good for America without having the book thrown at you then I suggest going the other way in public. I don't agree with it and honestly that's sad to hear straight from a German, I've read stories about stuff like this but you actually are this cautious about what you can and can't say. If these kinds of laws get passed in America there is no hope.

If you were American and you did this in college you would either be failed or expelled but since you're in Germany, get ready for a first world prison experience like no other.

this is very good

In fact you could make the entire presentation about how Trump's anti political correctness is an example of Americans valuing freedom of speech and expression, show buzzfeed articles where people call him hitler and explain how journalism is so relaxed here that this is protected under freedom of the press.

Present America with Germany where people goto jail for holding the wrong opinions, make it show that Trump could be good for America and Germany in the process. A leader that through his campaign through his followers there is a moral behind it that says "sticks and stones can break my bones"
youtube.com/watch?v=ElU3NfyDPjg

youtube.com/watch?v=9vVohGWhMWs

youtube.com/watch?v=dJaM8IOev7E

so they can fuck it up again right

>In fact you could make the entire presentation about how Trump's anti political correctness is an example of Americans valuing freedom of speech and expression, show buzzfeed articles where people call him hitler and explain how journalism is so relaxed here that this is protected under freedom of the press.

Germans love not having full freedom of speechand expression, won't work

This is great, got a bigger version? Will need the source and can't make it out.

>Germans love not having full freedom of speechand expression, won't work

yeah but do you? I mean that's what this site is for to begin with.

old fag here, user.
you're correct, Trump is our only hope, but they're gonna call you an evil-nazi-who-wants-to-gas-6-million-jews if you present Trump as sympathetic.

Getting that rap is *not* worth it for a pissant school project.

We have to be undercover, user, and only show your cards when there's something to be gained. This, while nobile, isn't a battle that can be won.

Good luck whatever you do. Your heart's in the right place.

Maybe fairus.org

His anti-trade and anti-immigration stances appeal to working-class voters and are the typical argument that the Democrats used to use. If he can convince black voters that he is on their side, he could actually win battle states

Certainly was interesting the last few times, and it's not like they could make it worse

Trump has spoken about how he wants to maintain better relations with Russia. Putin has given a positive response to this idea. If Trump can work on ending these current tensions, it could make the entire world feel safer again.

He's also spoken about reducing USA's military presence abroad, and he's criticized past US presidents for destabilizing the Middle-east. Anyone who was against the wars in Iraq or elsewhere should be delighted about Trump's position on this issue.

He's anti-globalist and wants to defend his country's interests. He wants to make it so it's financially a better choice to keep production on USA's soil rather than outsourcing it to foreign countries with cheap labor. If this works, it would help the American working class.

Despite the frequent accusation that he's a racist, I don't think he's ever said or done anything that indicates so. He made an infamous comment about illegals from Mexico, but USA does have problems with these people and he didn't sugarcoat it. He has stated he doesn't have time for political correctness; he's more interested in taking action to improve the country.

He's a billionaire and running for president because he's an intelligent, capable man. A person can't end up in that situation with nothing but dumb luck on his side. In his rallies, he speaks to the American people in a very blunt and crude manner because he knows that common people don't want to see boring flowcharts or scientific graphs there. But he can change his tone presidential when needed. youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao&t=6m37s

Vat are you saying vittle hans? Didn't ve teach you that by globalism we could be united and happy as one?

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

>80% of women migrants are raped crossing over into America.
>Women often resort to prostitution to make it to the US border.

The wall would be more effective as a DETERRENT rather than physically keeping people out.