Azor Isaac

Azor Kit

Azor Richard

Azor Art

based
shit

based
shit

What you think of my new front room /got/?

Going to get a oil painting of King Robb to replace the other painting

Fucking sad

I don't get the painting, but the rest of it looks nice.

this

>if you couldn't tell, I really like Game of Throne :DDD

>baratheon lannister everywhere
>painting of Robb

trying to keep a foot in each camp?

totes gay m7

Thanks for the likes guys.

Why not have the best of both houses?

Post some bad fan art pls
(This is waymar surrounded by walkers)

gendry one true king

>dead thread a week or two before filming

Oh come on

I just want the last books to get finished so I can get off this OC shitfest.
Show went downhill like a shitstorm in India.

New character casting descriptions are released.

Anyone got an idea whom they might be casting?

General, in the age range 40 – 55. He’s a senior military officer, and they’re looking for a white actor who uses the British RP accent. The actor is needed for the week of September 6th.

Priest, in his 60’s. He’s a venerable priest with moral authority and gravitas. The show is seeking a white actor, using an RP accent, with characterful face for this part. He’s scheduled to shoot one week, from September 22nd.

Warrior, in the 35 – 45 age range. The character is a tough-looking bruiser with the attack skills of a pit bull, and the actor needs to be great at fighting. He has a “considerable” amount of dialogue as well. It’s described as an “excellent part for a top-end actor.” Helpful clues in the description? We know it’s not a Dothraki character as the actor for the role is required to be white, and they’re asking for a neutral and non-posh English accent. This role is currently scheduled to shoot across October.

Gate Guard, in his 20’s. The character is described as a “Confident, characterful, straight-talking Northern lad with a great face to play across a very excellent series of scenes.” They’re looking someone with wit, timing, and charisma. He’s currently scheduled to film between mid-October and mid-November.

City Guard, in his 30’s. The show is casting for a city guard who intercepts a suspicious-looking person on his nightly patrol. They require an RP accent for this one. He’s set to shoot for a week in mid-October.

Merchant, in his 40’s. The merchant appears at an inn during a busy evening. They’re seeking a character actor, for a non-combatant role. His appearance is more open, including ethnicity/race. That suggests a character appearing somewhere in Essos- or a place we’ve never been before, since Daenerys is now on the move. This part is scheduled to shoot the first week of November.

Lovely Lady. Ah yes, what would “Game of Thrones” be without its courtesans and nudity. The show is casting for an attractive young courtesan who is sure of her own mind. It’s described as a “good speaking part” and casting notes that full nudity is required for the role. Similar to the merchant, the lovely lady’s physical appearance is open, indicating this role is for somewhere on Essos, or at a new location. She’s scheduled to shoot for one week in early October.

Young Lord in his late 20’s. He’s a tall, handsome young lord, and the show is looking for a white actor who uses the RP accent. He’s scheduled to shoot in the week commencing September 20th.

Lieutenant, in his 20’s. The character is described as an athletic, physically fit, and disciplined warrior. Appearance-wise, they’re looking for someone not white, with Middle Eastern descent mentioned. This bears the hallmarks of a Dothraki character description. He’s set to shoot several days across three weeks, between mid-September and mid-November.

>tywin reveals in season 4 the lannisters are essentially broke, mining no gold at all
>its never mentioned again and they seem to have infinite gold anyway

>Lovely Lady. Ah yes, what would “Game of Thrones” be without its courtesans and nudity. The show is casting for an attractive young courtesan who is sure of her own mind. It’s described as a “good speaking part” and casting notes that full nudity is required for the role. Similar to the merchant, the lovely lady’s physical appearance is open, indicating this role is for somewhere on Essos, or at a new location. She’s scheduled to shoot for one week in early October.

whore #391898

They borrow from the banks and go further into debt.

They mined gold for thousands of years, and invested that gold.
They can still be rich.

I don't think these are gonna be recognizable book characters, but I'm gonna guess about where and in regards to what these people will be involved in

>General

I'm thinking Lannister general since Cersei's gonna be waging or preparing for war

>Priest

Guessing new High Septon crony for Cersei

>Warrior

Someone on Euron's team

>Gate Guard

Someone at the Wall involved with noticing and letting Bran through the gates. Bran might end up staying at the Wall for a little while since this role shoots across October and have considerable amount of dialogue

>City Guard

Guessing King's Landing. Arya might be going South after all and be that suspicious person and if not her, maybe Hound since he's not as sneaky and can't blend in as well.

>Merchant

The filming date is a bit telling I think. November would be cold months so either some Dany scene as they move further North, maybe near some port town since ethnicity is open, some Brotherhood scene or some Melisandre scene

>Lovely Lady

Some courtesan Yara picked up from Volantis and fucked the tits off of enough that she decided to come with and be a salt wife

>Young Lord

New fucktoy for Cersei or crony she's putting on the small council, or both.

>Lieutenant

Obviously Dothraki

I'm finally back bros...after long last!

Based Preston!

Don't shoot the messenger but....

Last year after the show rape of Sansa Stark, Jon Snow's death, and speculation about his nature after the resurrection, in the many "hidden" forums I dare visited was one scary theory that Sansa will be raped, not by Ramsay Bolton, Harry the Heir, or Littlefinger. Sansa Stark will be raped by non other than resurrected Jon Snow himself, who will be more wolflike, wild and savage, and even a little bit of ruthless and evil. The theorist said that Jon will be attracted to her (attraction as combination of her red hair, kissed by fire Ygritte memories blending with the memories of his sisters and childhood in Winterfell, Sansa beauty, his desire to feel alive and to be loved and his Targ blood), and will act on it. When they cross paths in the North, and after Jon is named KITN by Robb's Will, and take Winterfell for himself, conflict will soon follow, the tension will be high and the deed will be done, we will see it from Sansa's POV in the books, and it will be terrible to see a hero as a monster. But she will like a true victim of Stockholm syndrome, make the whole rape thing romantic and lovely, and will bear him a bastard child that will inherit Winterfell. Bael the Bard story will repeat itself. Jon will not be a hero, but a monster, GRRM will fuck us fans, but to Sansa's PTSD brain he will be Aemon the Dragonknight.

Give me one good reason this wouldn't be 10/10

It was just a cheap way for D&D to get the Iron Bank involved and make it look like they seriously needed them.

Guarantee Cersei's not gonna be getting any letters or assassins from the Iron Bank now that they should be calling the debt.

>>fanfiction.net

Welcome back, after like 2 days

Yeah but before that I hadn't posted in a good month or two. I didn't think anyone saw me last time, but I guess we're a small group now

this place is so fucking boring now. bye neets im off to work

>implying we don't have jobs

That's only 8 hours in a day. There's plenty of time for /got/ before and after

At least it's not happy fanfic.

It's dark, cruel, bittersweet, fucked up and plausible.

Sansa's already started romanticizing her life to make it happier and nicer, see the unkiss and her constantly calling Dontos her Florian.

And resurrection fucks up your mind and Jon's already associating Sansa with ygritte a little and she'll probably be the first sibling he meets after he comes back

>He thought of .. Of Sansa, brushing out Lady's coat and singing to herself. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

>he doesn't shitpost on Sup Forums at work

Wew lad

And during

>Yeah but before that I hadn't posted in a good month or two

Yeah, what was up with that?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/last targaryian/

>I guess we're a small group now

Pretty much. Feels like a lot of anons went back to school or college, or gradually stopped caring as the weeks passed. We still get posters coming in through the day but they usually only post one or thrice then stop.

>A FAIR EXCHANGE

What did he mean by this?

We may get Winds of Winter, but fat chance getting ADoS, more D&E novels or Fire and Blood like the fat man thinks he can accomplish.

He still hasn't learned what D&D have

>Your background was books and features and you once said early on that your unfamiliarity with episodic TV sometimes left you short of scenes that had to be written hastily. What other learned lessons will help you the rest of your career?

>Benioff & Weiss: One practical thing we’ve learned as writers is how to work almost anywhere. We had specific, persnickety routines, before. This chair, this coffee mug, this time of day. When we started Thrones, it quickly became apparent that our old ways of working would prevent us from getting the scripts done on time, and that this in itself could destroy the show. So we got better at working wherever we were, whenever we could. And that’s been really helpful, realizing that what we thought we “needed” to work effectively was really just a kind of magical thinking, and that we could get words down anywhere. They weren’t always good words. They often needed to be rewritten, and rewritten again. But they fed the machine, and kept things moving.
>ONE PRACTICAL THING WE'VE LEARNED AS WRITERS IS HOW TO WORK ALMOST ANYWHERE

He's too persnickety. He could've learned by now to write outside of his home and refine it how and when he sees fit. Let inspiration strike him wherever and whenever and carry him. But he's too set in his ways. If he adapted, any day could be a good or bad day, if he adapted, he wouldn't have to dread going home to write, if he adapted, going to cons and traveling wouldn't hurt his progress much. And he has way more time to do it than D&D with their scripts so not even like he has to publish the first thing he shits out.

What would the story have been like if Jon had been a stereotypical bastard? Wanton and treacherous?

Wouldn't have been close to his trueborn siblings, probably no direwolves for the Starks cause Jon's not gonna raise the argument that they should get direwolves while he thinks he'll get nothing. Never joins the Watch and probably goes to work for some other Northern House or goes South separately. If Lannisters ever got him, he could be perfect for replacing Robb when he rises up.

They're close in age, Jon's a male, would hate his trueborn siblings and working for the Lannisters would be no problem, he'd want to get the Stark name over everything, and if legitimized could become Warden of the North after the Red Wedding. Just have to marry him to a Lannister. Cerenna, Myrielle or Joy Hill (especially if legitimized herself) would be perfect

Then him being the hero of the story would have been unlikely unless we were supposed to have seen in grow into a decent human being.

Why did Sansa think Jon would keep her safe if she got to the Wall?

She knows she was an ass to him, she knows they weren't close, and should know the Night's Watch doesn't get involved in Southern affairs. She's hoping the dude breaks oaths and doesn't just kick her out or give her right back to Ramsay and Roose.

because she knew he'd become an oathbreaking turncloak.
bastards. it's in the blood.

Hes too busy bitching about award shows and a series (wildcards) no one gives a shit about.

Well I'm not thinking of it purely in terms of a story with a character arc, progression, climax, denouement and such and us reading it.

More in terms of that world itself and how it would change things.

P R E S T O N

So is treachery and being wanton. So why did she think it'd be safe around him?

He could've sent her North of the Wall, could've given her back to Roose in exchange for some men to bolster the Watch, could've let the Watch have their fun with her, could've had fun with her himself.

Can anyone suggest a reading order for the books and the novellas? I just finished ASoS and was thinking about reading the novellas, but I'm not sure whether I should read them now or finish the series and read them after that. Oh, also I own 'The World of Ice and Fire' and I think that it would make me understand better all the stuff from the books but I don't know for sure so I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

I've never read the books to be honest.

But I'd figure it's best to finish the main series books, then go over to the novellas and then read The World of Ice and Fire.

The main series will introduce things, and some things the novellas will expand on. And The World of Ice and Fire will expand even more and give you insights and backing into things introduced or just mentioned in the books and novellas. Reading The World of Ice and Fire beforehand I would think, would confuse someone since some of the info they might not have gotten to yet if they didn't read the main books, so you'd have no context.

Even though she was never nice to Jon she knows him and how he is. I don't think she went there thinking that he would break his oaths, that was luck

Or maybe she hoped he would.

Just caught up with the last season

i like how everybody keeps getting uglier and fatter, and all the kids aged like milk.

Game of JUST.

Bran Stark

On a scale of 0-10 with 10 being most likely, how likely is it we'll ever see Lady Stoneheart in the show?

Why didn't the dothraki tear Danny apart. She had just slaughtered their ruling council. Instead they all bow to her.

Why did fat eunuch let that bitch go, even gave her gold and a better life, she was butchering the Queen's soldiers. Meanwhile fucking Olly gets hanged for stabbing one dude who came back from the dead.

Fuck this stupid show.

She doesn't know jackshit about Jon especially after all these years

Maybe you should have auditioned so that the world can lay their eyes on the beautiful beast that lurks behind that computer screen.

They seem to respect her supernatural fire resistant powers. They sort of did the same thing when she was with the hatching dragons.

Varys has apparently been backing her the entire time, at least on the show

i really woudlnt be surprised if your average [non-morbidly obese]neet is better looking than any of the stark kids

About the same chance as jonsa/jonarya/jonyanna happening

>Sophie
>aged like milk

You're just jelly you'll never have a hot slaggy girlfriend like Soapy

Are you >implying that Jon isn't a wanton and treacherous bastard?

>Can anyone suggest a reading order for the books and the novellas?

Don't

Cast her

Moonboy

Well he's not sexually promiscuous, so wanton's out.

He doesn't betray people often so can't really be called treacherous much

>watch random music video on youtube reccomended
>fucking buttslut comes up

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=aqsL0QQaSP4&index=203&list=WL

>He doesn't betray people often

>betrayed mance and the wildlings
>betrayed the night's watch several times

Epic.

>betrayed mance and the wildlings

That was being a double agent. It's not betrayal if they were never really on your side.

>betrayed the night's watch several times

By what? Breaking his oaths while acting as a double agent like Quorin wanted him to? For letting the wildlings through? Cause if it's the latter, sure it's betrayal, but not often

The Wildlings were never the real enemy of the Night's Watch, the wights were. The fact that Jon Snow negotiated peace with the Free Folk does not constitute betrayal.

>It's not betrayal if they were never really on your side.

It's still treacherous, he betrayed their trust.

>For letting the wildlings through?

Both that and abandoning the Night's Watch/using it as his personal army

Never trust a bastid

>abandoning the Night's Watch

He fulfilled his oaths.Until death, and he died. don't make me copy paste the vows and this argument again

>using it as his personal army

What personal army? At Hardhome?

>He fulfilled his oaths.
>for all the night's to come

>What personal army? At Hardhome?

In book 5 iirc he wanted to use the Night's Watch to fight Ramsay, which is why they killed him.

>>for all the night's to come

Vows mention death and until death at least twice. He died, he's out

And abouto the army, didn't he ask them to join him instead of just straight ordering or making them?

Why does the line about "until death" count, but not "for all the nights to come"? The vows don't account for rescurrection and literal interpretation is contradictory.

>didn't he ask them to join him instead of just straight ordering or making them?

Encouraging others to betray their oaths. s.m.h desu

It says it will not end until their death, and that you pledge your life.

He died, his life ended, he's out

Then not his personal army if he's asking for volunteers.

You're just ignoring what I said. The vow also says that they are of the night's watch for all the nights to come, so my point still stands.

"until my death" assumes that he DOESN'T continue to live. If he dies and continues to live, then it doesn't count, because death is assumed to be permanent. You're just interpreting the line literally like an autist.

I don't remember if he commands or asks them, in the latter case it's still heavy betrayal because he encourages others to betray the Night's Watch.

I'm not ignoring anything. The vows mention how it all ends when they die. He died, nights to come don't matter anymore

Why does one part of the oath matter and another doesn't?

>You're just interpreting the line literally like an autist.

Technicalities and reality matter especially when you've been dead for an entire day.

Cause the condition on the oath especially when it ends, which oaths say is until your death.

show jon is a piece of shit for leaving. Hardhome should have put the fear and hastiness into him that nothing but the battle against the dawn matters but because d&d are shit writers that wanted a flashy ramsay battle he whines and looks for an out when he should be doing all in his power to prepare for the others arrival and get people to join his cause.

It also specifies that once you're sworn to the night's watch for all the nights to come, meaning there's no accounting for rescurrection since it's contradictory. There's no reason why one should hold precedence over the other.

>Technicalities matter

In what way? honour and law are very different things. It might be legal to betray the Night's Watch with this loophole, but it's still betrayal.

"Death" in this regard is an insufficient term, because when the vow was worded, it referred to the permanent loss of life, while Jon didn't experience that. You're basically using semantics and technicalities to justify something that is clearly, in practice, treachery.

>There's no reason why one should hold precedence over the other.

Yes there is.

The death part literally tells you when your watch and vows end

And the for all nights to come bit literally tells you you're nights watch for all nights to come.

EPISODE LEAKS WHEN

>Hardhome should have put the fear and hastiness into him that nothing but the battle against the dawn matters

Death has a way of changing things. Particularly when it's trying to prepare for the wights that gets you killed

>It might be legal to betray the Night's Watch with this loophole

It's not betrayal if it's legal and vows permit it. Death is death

Bollocks. D&D didnt think about it we all know it. They just reduced Hardhome to explosive and flashy Michael Bay tier shite that has no meaning but the hacks were too busy giving Jon Stannks' battle and the plebs what they want.

And until my death literally tells you that all ends when you die