>2017
>literally every metrofag has this haircut

Why is this happening.

>OP has this haircut

I'm not gay.

i actually do

Have you been indoors for the past two years? This shit ain't 2017

>posting this again
you're really that upset about haircuts?

I think OP is just buttmad because he can't grow a decent beard.

That's not even true.

The haircut pictured is an undercut with a shitty mid-fade. Liberals are running away from the undercut because of it's "fascist" roots, and more members of the right are picking it up, but as a whole the undercut isn't more popular than it was in the last few years.

This is the male basic bitch haircut

Combine with dark wash jeans, shitty tattoos and pseudo-intellectualism for a tasty cocktail

That's not even the same haircut as before, you idiot. That's an really high, hard parted on both sides, asymmetrical undercut that even hipsters wouldn't wear.

You post this same, identical thread once or twice a week.

>literally every OP has this same cumstache

Why do you fucking casuals even reply to these ass threads?

>rolex thread
>hair cut thread
>pictures of women thread

I hope you faggots die in a terrorist bombing.

I've seen hipsters with both haircuts. Same shit

Sheeple

You've seen hipsters with a dual hard parted asymmetrical undercut?

Barbers haven't even seen that haircut because it doesn't make any sense. You really only see a part when you side part your hair, and seeing as undercuts comb your hair back, you won't get a part from it and it especially wouldn't make sense to part both sides of the hair.

Furthermore, no one ends undercuts that high. That's not naturally where the top of the hair meets the sides, and you can tell because it looks terrible.

>2014
>every fag has this haircut

>2015

>2016

>2017
>every fag still has this faggy haircut

You just do you man. Fuck everyone else.

I wish these fags would stop trying to make beards look gay.

It's Dallas Keuchel's fault.

This is the haircut of a dicksucker

it's been a popular haircut since about the 1920's it's just people now lack any sort of creative agency and fear not being "relevant"

Just two weeks I went to get a haircut and it ended up being a longer patch on top and short on the sides. Don't know why its so popular but trends always come and pass. relax

Yea but the good thing is when you don't dress like every other faggot, you'll be more unique when it comes to picking up women because women like a man that stands from the crowed

Because trends

followers think that by copying a haircut the ladies will flock or their self esteem will rise. they just look like try hard betas. few men can pull this off and fewer are actually men.

also captcha is fucking retarded why they always make us click "T" or "L" shapes.

No. Bryce Harper

You must be young. Every generation does stupid shit that a large amount of the population disapproves of. Learn to ignore it, it goes away.

Every fag has this haircut because women like it. Real men don't put up with that bullshit and still get pussy.

Tips fedora

I'm not sure what you're upset about here. Whether it's the associating of metrofags with this haircut, or are you upset metrofags are taking your haircut from you?

I have to assume all the people claiming "unique" hair must have a shitty unkempt mop on their heads.

it's a subconscious desire to imitate king jong

>brain washing confirmed

True

What does your hair look like OP? Would you prefer we go back to spiked hair with frosted tips?

>Why is this happening.

fashion

Learn to shave faggot, no style, no trend, no maintenance.

Because the official Nazi haircut is in. That shit was so cash in 40s Germany it is time it made a comeback.
Now if we can get them to swap their beards for very narrow mustaches..

Hipsters just love Hitler, nothing we can do about it.

>That shit was so cash
>shit was so cash
>was so cash
>so cash
>cash
>cash
>cash

Millennial

My 10 yr old nephew wants this haircut, I flat out told him I don't like it hopefully it discourages him

>1984 + 33
>this fucking thread again

Why is this happening.

Guess I'll just post a hot nazi like I always do when this salty bald faggot posts

just here to collect my daily dubs

Fury happened.

fuck where did i leave them