Why don't tribes in places like Africa evolve?

Why don't tribes in places like Africa evolve?

They don't need to. They have what they need to survive thanks to those racist white people's money pouring in.

Evolution takes a long time. You can't watch it happen

Skin Color.

They're already more prepared than modern society. What will happen when all our electronics go to shit? We depend on these things. They don't

ROME

Dumb millinials depend on those things. Everyone else will make do.

Low accumulation of knowledge.
aka nigs gonna nig

I bet you won't last 2 days without your phone.

Evolve? Kek. This board gets dumber by the day.

evolution is caused by people being forced to adapt to new situations. africans have been in africa since the dawn of time. if you believe the out of africa theory, then the ancient africans who left africa did evolve, they where forced to as they encounter new environments.

tl;dr- evolution is driven as much by environment as anything else. the africans havnt changed their environment since the dawn of time.

They don't need to. They're fine as they are.

Universal truth Is not measured in mass appeal

Nothing evolves. Neither do you. We aren't x-men. Ffs, back to Sup Forums, clearly the retard pen.

I think, realistically, they haven't moved forward for a few reasons. There are studies that indicate that their IQ scores are a bit below average but I would hardly consider them stupid. I think the biggest factor involved would be their heavily integrated religious and idol worship practices. I would also believe (my opinion) that their culture frowns on questioning any religious activity or any elder in a leadership position despite how wrong the elder might be.

when you are that evolved you stop needing to. stay ignorant.

Evolution is a process that takes millions and millions of generations. The only species in which we can actually watch evolution is in Microorganisms. Which is why we have things like drug resistant bacteria. Those creatures have had blooms of generations to adapt to us trying to poison them. Nature, uh uh finds a way....

Thanks for the contribution

Stable environment because they're close to the equator and no significant interactions with other groups until colonization (war, epidemics, ...)

Africans are clearly terrible, violent people(goats?). But evolution is just the wrong word, dipshit.

Thanks for the lulz, moron

You know what was meant by evolve in the context you dildos. Calm down.

These are modern humans. You think they are un-evolved because they're wearing clothes that look weird to you because you wear clothes from JC Penney. These Africans are arguably more modern than you are as they have no Neanderthal DNA markers, like Europeans do, as they did not migrate through Europe and interbreed with Neanderthal.

You're welcome. It's easy to amuse your simple mind.

>Africans
>speaking of a whole continent as if it was a country
>mfw

They look more advanced than the niggers we have in America

from south africa to egypt it fucking sucks, he's right wether you like it or not

Cause shit skin Einstein invents a perpetual motion device & 8 million other shit skins murder him for his magic device.

Also AIDS. Lots of aids.

Because these tribes are trying to survive. Theyy don't have it in them to "evolve"

Meh doesn't seem like a bad life to live. I imagine they enjoy the littlest things they encounter. While fighting to survive every second of every day would suck, minimalist living seems like a peaceful way to live.

>south africa
>modern civilization
>egypt
>amazing ancient civilization

kek @ ur lyfe

because they are still clinging to the delusion that they waz kangs

More of the girl on the left?

Shit, I mean our right

Ryosuke will tell you otherwise.

Claiming the girl on the right as my niggfu.

>say's eygpt is only an anchient civilization.
>doesn't know people still live there.
>mfw

Jokes on you, I don't own a phone.

Maybe a lack of resources mostly? When you are constantly out of all kind of nutrients and everyone else around you also are, then there couldn't be any good kind of outcome. They have like one special power, which is willingness to live in their shitty environment and reproduce, even though this kind of life may seem tedious to first world countries.

You are a genius.

So, they're a few hundred years behind Hitler's perfect strain of the master race. Evolution is a long process, and that's kind of a blip.

was that even English?

Egypt is still in a period of civil and political unrest since they overthrew the government.
Turns out the people that took power after this are just as, if not more, corrupt than the last.

No you twat. Water pumping, the oil industry, transportation, food procesing, banks, it ALL depends on electronics. Without it we will be out of resources within a week. Indigenous communities don't rely on any of these sources but their own efforts.

Check out those quads

IQ my friend. By western standards the majority of them is technically retarded. In America they even lowered the IQ requirements for mental retardation because the majority of the black population would fit into that category.