Suicide Squad Sequel Status: Confirmed

>Lindsay @Steele131
>@markhughesfilms @SolidRoar a direct Sequel or that Harley spinoff teamup film? Or both
>This Crazy World @blockboi_4eva
>@Steele131 @markhughesfilms most likely a direct sequel. Dnt think that "Harley spinoff" is happening any time soon.
>Mark Hughes @markhughesfilms
>@blockboi_4eva @Steele131 Either we'll get Harley spinoff, or that concept will essentially become SS2.

>Wesley white @wesleywhite626
>@markhughesfilms so definitely not a flop?
@wesleywhite626 No, not remotely. It's doing very well, it's a hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfH1jXns88o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evans incoming

Does anyone have a good camrip? The last one became crap halfway through the movie so I stopped watching.

Sounds good. I want more Ms. Robbie in my life, but I want even more Ms. Robbie feet shots (which is my only critique on the film)

who even is Mark Hughes?
some blogger/aspiring screenwriter?

yeah SSkwad confirmed alright...

Forbes.

>Mark Hughes
>Didn't work on Suicide Squad
>Doesn't know how much they spent
>Doesn't know how much they need
>Calls it a hit

why do people talk out of their ass. Even if it was true he has no information to back it up

Surely Sup Forums anons know better amirite.

My knowledge is just as valid as Mark Hughes which is not valid at all

Its valid but not as vast

Whatever mate.

>@blockboi_4eva @darththawne @Steele131 There's strong support for a spinoff, possibly more than 1.

Sweet.

Can't really wait for more DCEU, but damn I wish they'd go the short film route to fill out the universe and stop the wait between installments. This is us for 9 months now till WW drops.

>vague tweet

He's a Forbes writer nothing more.

>Someone who studies films performances, reports on them, and correlates this with industry insiders
>Some autist on Sup Forums who thinks every film needs a billion or honestly believes the films would still be getting made if they weren't making mad bank
Lol fuck off m8

>extended cut neverever

>Forbes.
So?
Writing for them has the same weight as writing for any blog site.

He's no one in the actual movie business.

fingers crossed it already exists senpai, but at the worst we'll get a fan edit with the deleted scenes eventually

if it's a Harley Quinn solo movie they could throw in Catwoman and Poison Ivy at least
also they could use it to keep Leto's awful Joker out of the Batfleck movie too

But when they write about how everything is failing they're gospel though.

Never change Sup Forums.

People that have read the novelization said there's not really much to it, longer scenes but the basics are always the same
Then again, the movie could benefit from a re-edited version in general

YES YES THANK YOU GOD!

Now all I need to know is if Jared Leto will return and then I will be happy with my life

>also they could use it to keep Leto's awful Joker out of the Batfleck movie too
FUCK YOU

If Jared isn't in the Batman movie I will be very depressed. I love him as the Joker and he and Margot are so good together.

You people are judging him because you haven't seen his full performance or only skipped thru his scenes.

I have seen SS twice and actually found him better the second time. He really deserves a full length movie to do more

>>Someone who studies films performances, reports on them, and correlates this with industry insiders

90% of shit on forbes are reviews and the other is shit like pic related

nigga isn't even a staff writer there, just a contributor. which means someone they toss a few sheckles to watch and write about capeshit flicks.

jesus christ you sound like a 13 year old girl

you could have your shitty fanfic romance movie just don't make it the Batman solo movie ffs

yeah it sucks with how long we will have to wait for another DC movie after WW and Justice League and then Suicide Squad 2 - they really ought to do more trailers or something else (do short films including Katana, Deadshot inbetween) to make people more interested without waiting so long.

We still have to wait like 3 years for the Batman movie...

>of shit on forbes
of his* shit

I'm the one who uploaded the novelization here.

There are more scenes and the ones that are already in the movie are extended. Some dynamics are different (June/Flag, Flag/Deadshot, Joker/Harley, Harley/Boomer, some other thing).

Also, the actors themselves have confirmed that more scenes that have been filmed are not in the theatrical cut. They talk about some of them here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfH1jXns88o

Also, that infamous Joker naked scene Jared Leto talked about and Margot confirmed some time ago in an interview.

>you could have your shitty fanfic romance movie just don't make it the Batman solo movie ffs
I never said I wanted romantic fanfic. I said I wanted Jared's Joker together in the Batman movie; mainly to show the prequel of how Robin died, Batman punching out Joker's teeth etc.

The DCEU HAS to include this scene

Yes have Joker/Harley together in a spin off movie hopefully but keep the Batman movie dark and gritty with Joker and other characters

So, is /OUR/ guy IN or OUT?

Even if he dies, he'll resurrect anyway.

Please be in

I want a flasback scene with Batman thinking of the Joker and then it shows Jared with long hair like this before he falls into the chemical pool

>from righteous to wicked

>The DCEU HAS to include this scene
It really doesn't. The implication as to why the jokers teeth are fucked isn't obvious enough?

And does this faggot really need more tattoos?

>It really doesn't. The implication as to why the jokers teeth are fucked isn't obvious enough?
Are you serious? So you'd rather no backstory at all on it. No it really has to and yes I pray Jared does star in the Batman film

He'll probably be out because they need Viola Davis' character more than they need his.

He'll still be in the next batman movie though.

Is it gay if I want to feel this guy's dick?

i want a harley spinoff as long as they show her beautiful feet.

gay + size queen

>Sup Forums said it was going to bomb
>Sup Forums is wrong again.

The backstory is there, it just doesn't need to be rubbed in your face. One of the problems with these films is that they're so fucking hamfisted it gets to be obnoxious. Not every little thing needs an explanation, otherwise you end up with SW prequels levels of fuckery.

And Leto a shit but this is what we're pretty much stuck with until DCs next reboot so whatever.

>Sup Forums said it was going to bomb
>Sup Forums
Mabye the RT circlejerk crowd.

>Leto a shit
He forgives you for your sins, user.

>Mabye the RT circlejerk crowd.
RT? You mean that same site that rates Ghostbusers 2016 as fresh and calls it a "marvelously cast supernatural comedy"

Oh yeah Rotten Tomatoes... a REAL good site for movie scores

>Sup Forums is one person

I was pretty hype for it but was let down. Glad it's getting a sequel though. hopefully with less joker he sounds like the bioshock vending machines

Remember when Sup Forums said that The Force Awakens was going to bomb?

Be careful of your lustful sins

How was Harley an accomplice to Robin's murder if Joker already had grills when she met him?

that way of talking makes you stand out like a sore cock, Mr Shill

No I am just a sore sad fan who hopes I see him again.

It isn't always that I find a character that I care so much for (and many times in the past movie series or tv shows have been cancelled that has affected me greatly so if you understand how stressed I am to find out what is going to happen with the Joker)

It did okay, in large part thanks to a big opening, but it had the potential to be huge, so Warner has to be a bit disappointed.

>but it had the potential to be huge
yeah it could have done much better if it opened in China (but Enchantress was too spooky)

is the deadshot harley joker love triangle in the novel?

They only get 25% of China gross - that's an extra $30m. If the film had actually delivered then they could have got an extra $100m+ stateside alone.

>TFA is dead on arrival nigger characters selling tickets in china LMAO
>SS is dead on arrival preordered tickets are record low my father works in nintendo and he told me LMAO

If it wasn't for the autists getting BTFO I wouldn't even come here anymore. It's still nothing compared to the PARTY on Sup Forums this november though, hyped af

It's more because of Katana's mask, which is even dumber. What the fuck China.

HONKA
HONKA

>weird authoritarian dictatorship has strange arbitrary rules
shocker

Nope but they have more scenes together.

Some sentences aren't even in the novel (think of the bear skin rug, it's not there) but the Joker is even more sexual. Definitely more violent in general, not only towards Harley.

How is he so attractive.