Why do i feel no remorse/empathy whatsoever when watching human gore/torture...

why do i feel no remorse/empathy whatsoever when watching human gore/torture, but when seeing animal abuse/gore etc i really feel sorry for the animal and upset. is it something wrong with me?
>b has really fucked me up

>is it something wrong with me?
Yes. It sounds like the vegans have successfully brainwashed you.

Does anybody have the webm of the Muslim guy jerking off while sucking on a cat's feet?

animals are innocent, humans are not

Killing a human being is always more justified than killing and animal.
Humans have been killing each other since the dawn of time, even eaten each other. It's only natural to be less sensitive about killing your potential enemy.

fuckin edgy

Remember: a cow would eat you if it could.

You're a normie if you feel any remorse for animals.

Moral fag detected.
Just how is it edgy to care about animals more than a human?

>he fell for the animals are our friend meme

i strongly agree

Cows etc have been documented to devour dead animals such as rabbits. Still humans are more able to defend themselves than animals in general.

obvious bait is obvious

Nah, you're just an edgelord :)

Because animals are inherently innocent to the sins of man.

You don't care more about animals, you just care less about humans. I don't blame you, either. Humans are in conpetition with each other, still and generally don't like each other.

remote diagnosis: Looser in live (like 90% of Sup Forums community)
You make every other person responsible for your failure in live, so you don't have empathy for them.
Makes sense? Be honest!

Because you suck, kys.

It's selective outrage.

Show a person being killed? "Just the way the world is". See a kitty getting its head cut off? "GAARBLEFLARRGLE HUNT THE MONSTER DOWN!"

See a little kid getting their head cut off by ISIS insurgents? "Sad, but that's just what's in the news today." See a little kid getting fucked up the ass? "GODDAMNED PEDOS DIE DIE DIE MODS! MODS!"

See footage of men, women and children die in some sandy shithole as soldiers march in and torture and massacre everyone? "Well, was is an atrocity but what can you do?" See a dog fucking an 8 year old girl 'WARBLEGARRBLEFLARGLE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! CHILD ABUSE! ANIMAL ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE! THIS IS OUR CALL TO ARMS!"

A computer filled with gore, rape (pre and post mortem) and murder pictures/videos? "Well the person is clearly disturbed. It's a sad indictment of our culture." Pictures of sexually suggestive or nude girls? "I hereby sentence you to 30 years in prison for each image, with no possibility of parole. Enjoy life in prison."

We're a bunch of savages. We're desensitized to murder and death and to some degree even rape. We come to expect it, and even welcome it. But if you're a sexual deviant, holy shit, we will collectively drill through diamond to get to wreak our vengeance upon them.

because the media at large has already desensitized the public to a lot of gore and violence, and since you've looked at more stuff even further you've desensitized yourself even more. If you just stop watching violent stuff for a while you'll probably start having a more "normal" reaction when you do see it. The question is whether or not that's a good thing, because being calm-headed when shit goes down can be very useful

Because we breed animals to help us, but other humans breed humans to compete with us

OP answered his own question

No outrage here.

fuck you for posting this. I had effectively forgotten this shit. the utter despair on his face is just too much.

But then there's this.

Not so much caring more about one or the other, more like bothering to mention it in the first place

kek

this has to be one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Because animals are for the most part innocent. They don't have the malicious evil intent that all humans are capable of. They kill for survival or self defense but not for joy.

>inb4 hur dur but hooman life is more important

same.

Peopel suck. Animals are innocent.

Worse than the child being beheaded, and the other child hanging herself?

just as op said, i don't care about sickfuck humans dying. animal torture however, that hits.

Yeah, but the dog was in doggie prison for being a pedophile. He fucked puppies.

12yearoldsayswhat?

I kind of got the opposite. I would never hurt another human being. But I love buying dogs, kittens and rodents, just to do sick shit experiments, like cutting their eyes out while trying to keep them alive long as possible. For me it's the only way to keep sane.

Well, that just makes no sense, but OK. I for one would rather a million dogs be beat to death, than even 1 human child.

this
Animals love unconditionally and give you everything

thats animal rape

I hope you used the scientific method.

OBSERVATION: Animals appear to be able to see without pain or dying.

HYPOTHESIS: Animals can't see if i gouge out their eyes; may also die.

PREDICTION: If I gouge out their eyes using foreign implements like knives, screwdrivers and other tools.

EXPERIMENT: I purchased 6 Kittens of the same litter. I held down and gouged out the eyes of 2 of jthe kittens. On two, I repeatedly punched in the face, delivering 30 blows to each. 2 others I left alone as Controls.

CONCLUSION: I am still 12 years old.

>when seeing animal abuse/gore etc i really feel sorry for the animal and upset.

me too. its cos i hate humans and they probably deserved it but animals mostly dont to anything wrong and dont deserve to die

It's true. It is really weird to see the stuff you can do to animals. Some of them rather bleed out then trying to fight. I always find this intriguing.

you have debased and shamed your self.
the gift of your life and innocence has been spent.

destruction of humans is no more disturbing than your own destruction.
you are no longer attached to your own life, innocence, or hope for wonder and joy in life. An hero would not horrify you.
....so death of others is even less moving.

Death of animals is not about you.
These innocents do not reflect your spent humanity.
Your empathy for them has not been defeated.

I hope both of you consider suicide.
These animals love unconditionally, and are willing to give you everything because they love you, but in the end, they have to die and be savagely beaten and tortured to meet their maker early.

Trying to trigger me doesnt work, I know the messed up shit that happens and I cannot stop it. After all, in the end, god DOES have a plan for assholes like you, either to be found, or not, to die, and rot.

You hear and see about how terrible humans can be day in and day out, on the news, in history class, in sociology class, everywhere, but probably have no idea how savage animals can be.

Animals are just animals, trying to make a living and support themselves, they dont ever resort to torturing an animal that they caught to keep them going mentally.

God doesn't give two shits about animals. Stupid fuck. You are the one who will rot, cause you wish death on his creation. I hope for you, you will see the light. Humans have souls. Animals are just here for pleasure and food. They cannot love, for they are soulless.

Please read the bible now.

Humans are animals too, what's your point?

Someone send dead girl pics

so fucking different opinions. but some are fucked up as shit

I think you missed the point of my post.

But that's generally the reaction of overly emotional twits. You don't stop to read, you're just waiting to react and be outraged. You're a hair away from dying your hair green or blue and complaining about rape culture on twitter.

i dont get it. is she dancing?

>Humans have been killing each other since the dawn of time, even eaten each other.

Well, that stands to reason as there's no such thing as god.

He's as real as Zeus or Odin or Papa Legba.

She's doing the Safety Dance.

Yep. You shouldn't be feeling any remorse for animals either. Sup Forums hasn't fucked you up, moralfags and vegans have

Nobody said friends you retarded piece of shit. They are indifferent towards violence culture, they kill because they have the instinct to eat and survive.
They don't go around with smartphones and dashcams fucking up other species just for the thrill of it.

pretty sure you're still alright. here's why.

>2009
>just some sick fuck basement dweller who gets a kick out of watching accidents, beheading videos, animal gore, the more suffering the better
>one day riding around town with friend
>see a dude try to cross a busy, high traffic road, gets hit by a semi truck
>part of him goes under the truck, part of him breaks apart all over the front of the truck.

fucked me up pretty good for a while, seeing a guys last moments. i tried telling myself he couldntve suffered long or this or that but it really freaked me out. i was relieved though, that i wasn't really as remorseless as i thought i was.

tldr: its different in when you see it happen in real life. i think you're ok.

You are such a faggot SJW. Fuck you for deciding what is morally (in)just. Seriously, Sup Forums is not the place for faggots like you.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a normie

Says the newfag who wasn't on here 10 years ago. The majority of Sup Forums has never condoned animal abuse.

Yeah because that is relatively quick to the misery this dog endured. Who btw probably loved this guy at first. He took a blowtorch or w/e to the dogs dick and probably kept him alive for as long as he could just to torture and rape it.

Iol Ive been here since you were sucking your grandmother's titties, you faggot. What is SJW about saying that the difference strikes in animals having no idea whatsoever about the impacts of their actions whereas human beings do?

Get real, kiddi, stop eating the mold in your walls.

I think its most likely because most animals dont even have the mental capacity to even tell whats going on, or why its happening.

Horrible bait.

>only way to keep sane

I think it has to do with the way animal stuff is shown here most of the time. Usually it's an animal that is helpless in the situation because it's trusting a person or it's too small to fight back. Most of the human gore is either adults getting rekt by cars or natural means or just someone that it's easy to imagine some kind of justification. Gore of children being beaten or abused or killed by adults gives me the same reaction to a pet dog being thrown off a bridge or a hamster put in a cage with a scorpion or something. If it's an animal that is violent and strong getting killed or attacked in response to its behavior it doesn't invoke the same kind of response.

it's like when black people try to use racial slurs against white people, no "normie" gets upset when someone calls them a normie.

You're falling into psychopathy if you treat rekt babies the same way as you treat rekt niggers. Otherwise, you're simply treating the killing/harming of animals as a depraved act- because the majority of animals that do get rekt are not able to defend themselves, let alone understand the situation like a human being would. The odds that they actively got themselves into the situation is also small, so you view their death as senseless.

You get triggered because someone hammered a newborn kitten with a mallet, and it couldn't fight back. You're not triggered when you see two niggers shoot at each other and swing fists.

>"fight someone your own size"

Wow well put. I'll let you know I write Amy Schumers jokes and I'm stealing this bit. Thank you, my friend.

It's the opposite for me lol. Get some help.

Besides topic of emotions your experiment is logically/scientifically very stupid. You clearly are not free from emotions. You just think you dont feel them. And that is a very big emotional bias. No perfectly logical entity would waste energy for things that not benefit them. (even that is governed by instincts that are not always exactly logical) because there is no point. Only thing from torturing animals if emotional gratitude. And then again there is a big risk of somebody finding out. So logically speaking this has no point. You and people like you can lie to themselves all life. In the end you are the broken one.

being this new
worst than daisy destruction ?

I doubt you're such an oldfag. Seeing how you get triggered by the slightest insult or remark. Anyway, this is not the place to try defend some animal rights. Everybody in here is either a gore-lover or an edgy teen. Newfags don't linger around very long.

>tuffy
>dusty
>NEDM

Well put. Then this is farewell, we won't miss you.

+1

Not a kid. Just a feminine looking guy. He looks like he's 18/19

I love how you feel the need to prove yourself on an anonymous board where nobody gives a fuck. You want a medal or something?

>Get a load of this guy xD

I don't give that many fucks, animals are made to be eaten. It's just really gay to make them suffer more than necessary.

it wasn't a joke, but you do you bro

>prove yourself
>prove nigger wrong
nothing personnel

its just cuz you see more humans dying than animals. if there were more animal rekt threads, you'd not give a shit about them either

lol gorelover and edgy teen? My perceptive selection would be boipucci loving faggots and fat sons of tweaker parents.

This guy gets it

Stop trying to act like you talk for all of us, please. I think user has got a point.

>make post making fun of someone claiming to torture animals as "experiments" by saying they're 12 year old edgelords
>Idiot thinks they're advocating the torture of animals

You're brilliant. A true specimen of careful thought.

being that edgy.

Who the fuck are you?? Are you saying we shouldn't hold our own lives above the lives of another species? You are fucked in the head

i do speak for you, for I am master and commander on this realm
>implying i speak for "you"
>defending user speaking for "you"

very perceptive

What the fuck makes you think animals love humans unconditionally? Or even at all? Sounds totally wrong

You're a psychopath.

Contrary to popular opinion, most psychopaths like to feel they are good people. Caring about animals helps you feel that you have a soul, but really you don't.

i post a guy fucking a raccoon in the mouth and i get banned
You post this cancer and i get hard

i want to see you die

But what if their death is quick and painless?

Humans, on average, have proven to be less than a desirable, let alone functional, species. Feeling compassion for lesser species shows an inherant nobility within you.

Because, like a lot of people, you feel that humanity is an evolutionary dead end. Humans deserve death due to our basic nature.

We developed this very special gift - intelligence - and we abuse it and misuse it so badly. We don't deserve our own intelligence.

We're not that intelligent, you are a prime example.

>Killed for his ivory

Ur ost likely just normal white