I just did coke for the first time, but I dont feel shit

I just did coke for the first time, but I dont feel shit.

Do I have to wait for something to happen or what?

Also general drug thread

Recently cleaned my bong, gonna rip it in an hour now, but first I have to prepare food. Waiting for the rain, forecast predicts 9 millimeters.

Also I know nothing about coke.

9 millimeters? Thats like a light sprinkle

Here in London, the wind is destroying people's doors

You should feel numbness in your throat... just did it recently for the 2nd time and thought I was going to stop breathing because of that if it's not causing numbness it isnt coke

Yes, but it's much anticipated, because it's hot af now.

Also I waxed my car two days ago, but some cat managed to get a shitload of dirt on the roof. Rain falls, car gets cleaned, wax gives it a decent shine. It can take 2-3 rains if it's not a torrential downpour.

Yeah, 100-200 kilometers from the city I live in, there was ice coming down with winds of up to 100 km/h.

how long did you wait for the effect to kick in,

I just did a little more now

Hey you guys I've been smoking (vaping mostly) meh quality $10/g weed down here in Texas for about two years. Nothing crazy, just a couple hits spaced out throughout the day. The highs just aren't what they used to be. Does high end bud really make that much of a difference, is it cost effective?

I used to smoke shit tons of really really cheap bush wack weed, like quantity over quality.

But highend ones are really nice and strong, and you dont really need to smoke so much to be super high

Why does every powder noob claim they couldn't feel it first time, are you sure it was even coke? Did you even snort it?

yeah, i dont really get it

I snorted pretty normally, and it kinda feels bitter at the back of my throat, slightly, very slightly high, but a beer would give me a stronger high than this

Kicked in within 15 minutes stayed up till 5am that night

Yes high end bud does make a huge difference and it also makes a huge difference if it is Sativa or Indica because the highs are totally different

You just got shit coke man, I'v done it several times but only felt a strong buzz once when we went in to the capital and got soem grade A stuff

Yeah nah.. coke should be way stronger than 1 beer..

you are not supposed to feel shit, coke is over rated hollywood movie bullshit, its effect is same as having a bunch of energy drinks.

yeah shit
bought it off some nigger on the street of london

Former coke addict here. Was doing an ounce a week at my peak.

I also didn't really feel much from it. It's kind of subtle especially if you have had a lot of caffeine in the past or have tried ecstasy. It's nowhere near as pronounced effect as ecstasy its more like cleaner caffeine plus a subtle confidence boost.

If you have a lot of caffeine in your life generally the effect can be almost completely unnoticeable at first. But if you keep doing it, you definitely will start missing it when you stop.

For me that was part of how I got hooked. My friends loved it and were happy and it didn't seem to mess me up at all.

i don't think you did coke then

Yeah I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one. As an active dealer of high grade product either you were hooked on crap coke or you're rich af because almost no one has 4 grand a week to drop on habit. And when you get top shit you know it's top shit. I've held bricks that have that perfect oily pearlescence under a light and flake into the perfect powdery wonderland when smashed.

its strange when you first realize you start doing it to feel "normal"

>As an active dealer of high grade product
Tony?