I'm an ex-(non practicing)muslim

I'm an ex-(non practicing)muslim.
AMA

no

Where are you from?

thoughts on jews?

How do you feel about Moohamhead now? (Bacon be upon him)

Why do the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria tend to hate Americans? What are their motives?

Watches at $ 0 why?

Are muslims really peaceful or are they lying about it?

would you be willing to lead an uprising in the middle east of all the secret jews,christian's, ect if you live there?

Bloodline: Iran

How many radicalized muslims are there? Be honest you ex goatfucker

I don't personally know any jews, i have nothing against them to be honest.

which of the mosque foods are dank?

Their motives are probably take over the world like they say every single time they attack.
I'm not sure why they hate Americans, probably because they don't like the fact that there is freedom in the west and people have free speech.

One of my dad's friends gave us a plate of these pistachio baclava pastries when they visited after Ramadan, shit was next level

Why did you suddenly became enlightened by intellectual superiority of atheism?

wtf?! If only my bank account had more than $6 and I could order it for the $13 shipping.

I've seen shit like this before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Well, it boils down to each muslim.
Muslims in my family are very peacful; they condemn the actions of ISIS just like everyone else.
But some muslims are very offensive to other people who are not muslims.

Why did you leave islam ? Also did you sign a paper or something or is it just a mental leave of faith ?

I have no idea.
I've only been to a mosque once and i ate a kebab and some sweet tea, tastesgoodman.

Would you fuck all the towle heads to death if you could?

How much is the shipping?

was not me

>country: UK

You mean New Saudia Arabia?

I'm not an atheist.
I still believe there is some sort of higher power.

$13 you fuckwit!!!1

I was never really a part of it, but i still would try to participate in some muslim stuff e.g. Fasting
But now i stopped because i started to ask myself what god would make humans worship him 5 times a day.
Religion has been infected with the beliefs of different generations over time.

Have you ever fucked a goat?

The punishment for apostasy is death.

I hope not.
I love the UK for the most part but now there are some fucked up people immigrating here.

Can you eat pork now?

No

Witnessed trips
Other question : did the actions of islamic terrorism worldwide influence your decision ?

I've always eaten pork but i wouldn't eat it when visiting family members.
My father was smart enough to not believe in any religion deeply so he brought me up that way.

In few years New syria

Not really no, however i do have a beard and it was getting kind of long so i trimmed it so nobody thinks i'm a muslim or a terrorist.

If that happens i'm going to live in MURICA (fuck yeah) and enjoy the freedoms you all have there.

Where are you from?

Is your mother's genetalia mutilated? Like your brothers do in middle east?

No.

>America=freedom
Kek
Americans are the most opressed in their own land. Good luck if you come here

If your mother cheated on your dad, will you stone her to death as your brothers do in Saudi?

>Say's american's are opressed.
>doesn't seem to get we have the most freedoms of any other nation in the world.

Most freedoms or most prisons/inmates or what?

Scandinavians are thousands times better than us

how so? can they speak freely and conceal and carry? do they have a constitution that focuses on the individual instead of the collective as to not give anyone favor?

your comparing a prisioner to a citizian? how many chromosomes do you have son?

>what god would make humans worship him 5 times a day.
>Religion has been infected with the beliefs of different generations over time
The trips of truth.

>we have the most freedoms
kek, no wonder trump managed to get elected

When is the muslim expiration date

people weren't forced to vote faggot and what about jill stien and gary johnson who ran third party campaigns?

>people weren't forced to vote
Don't you see how that's even worse? It means you are all retarded.

And you don't even realize how oppressed you are. It goes to show how shit education system contributes to oppression.