youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2029360#search=Hillary_Clinton
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2020775#search=Hillary_Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK Drumpf

FUCK Republicans

and FUCK white people

Hillary voter here.

I regret my Goddess fucking with the Republican nominations and corralling them into choosing Trump.

There were more moderate Republitards that would have been much more acceptable, but we done goofed and brought this on ourselves.

Now our Goddess has abandoned us and is blaming us, rightly so.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Fucked up shit

What the fuck are you talking about dude? Hilary is just a puppet. The system has been bought by the multinational corporations.

lol do some research about the history of the democratic party you underage shitlord

got any nudes ??

she was a qt loli

either bad b8 or bad opinions. in either case, KYS

Found the nigger

Hillary Clinton was also a Republican supporter in her youth. she support Goldwater in 64 (though she was 17 at the time)

Goldwater ran a shit campaign

No, it was his values at the time.

fuck communists

fuck fucking

even cuter as Hitlary Youth

So when are you gonna neck yourself? trumpy won thanks to people like you

Hillary used to camping for Goldwater, then went to flint and claimed she's always been a friend to black people... except for that whole "civil rights" business.

Anyone running for president would've been better. I voted for HRC. Lack of options. I knew Trump was an imbecile.

Nigger

I'm sorry you're blinded by fake media.

Keep getting played you idiot

le Hilary maymay
Hilary believer need to executed
there's no evidence she exists

Such a condescending smirk!

Shame your party rigged their primaries in Hillary's favor, effectively sabotaging any chance of a Democrat win in the election. Dems got scared of Bernie.

You won, she lost.
Get over it

Sage grows in all fields

monger

Thicc

Hillary a cute

CUTE

CUUUTE

CUUUUUTE

>and FUCK white people
Says the white college SJW shill.

>Supporting neoliberalism
Hillary will NEVER be president. Stay mad, shills.

This. Neoliberals are fucking retarded.

>shills.
sure Boris

kek

HILLY

A

CUTE

>sweetie

Literally no one will miss you if you kill yourself

It's been 8 months now. Will Hillary votes ever recover from the asspain that gripped their lives that day?

Learn something useful, you idiots. Both sides are stupid. Stop playing the game. This isn't a two winged world.

holy kek! muh sides!!!

Yes, someone who gets it. The only way to end this bullshit is for people to come to a consensus.

What is "fake media"? I read right and left leaning papers. You're a Trumptard, you don't ever hold him accountable, so fuck off.

I'm not democrat. Just didn't want an imbecile in office. I am also more moderate than HRC. Bernie was an imbecile too. I liked John Kasich.

who wouldn't tap dat

Anymore dirt on em?

>dumb sweetie posters

If Bernie hadn't started parroting his other party members I might have voted for him. But between him trying to deflect for Hillary during debates and him coming out really anti-gun, I lost respect for the guy.

Republican or Democrat, the next one to tone down the crazy and appeal to moderates will win by a landslide.

Hilly a cute

CUTE

CUUUUUTE

>no hiloli
really, Sup Forums?

RNG at its finest!!!

This one looks even closer

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2029360#search=Hillary_Clinton
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2020775#search=Hillary_Clinton

How can such a perfect little girl turn into such an evil bitch? It makes zero sense.

Chemical X

kek