Films where unironically literally nothing happens

Films where unironically literally nothing happens

What do you mean "literally nothing happens"? The Master clearly had a plot. Events happened. Was it too hard for you to follow?

Did you miss the parts where things happen? Starts at the first second and continues through 2 hours and 24 mins. Maybe you were shitposting while watching?

lol OP you sound like a fag plenty happened in this film.

and i watched the fucking 3 hour directors cut

>he fell for the "BvS uncut is good" meme

kek

>Nothing happens

i really did

hello reddo

That film by Andy Warhol where John Giorno sleeps for five hours and a half

Why did Joaquin's character care about the cause so much? He acts like a fucking moron the whole movie and somehow becomes the right-hand man? Don't cults appeal to pseudo intelligent types, not complete idiot chads?

did you miss the scene where amy adams jerks him off?

He was lonely and the cult were the only people who took him in. It was like a family to him, so he went full cultist for a while

He was just irl shitposting

This movie started out so good, then it turned into uninteresting shit.

He didnt give a flying fuck about the cause

birdman

i want to like this movie, but i just can't.

literally nothing happened in literally this movie

>5 starts
that's a big rating

they played guitar hero for a bit with steevo

That was fun to watch. Like tarkovsky or tarr. Even tho nothing is really happening it gives off vibes.

>Why did Joaquin's character care about the cause so much?
He was lonely and had mental and emotional problems and latched onto the cause in an act of desperation born out of vulnerability.
>He acts like a fucking moron the whole movie and somehow becomes the right-hand man?
He was a useful idiot to Hoffman's character and also stoked Hoffman's ego. The Master has narcissistic personality disorder (as well as various delusional problems -- maybe psychosis) and therefore needed to be worshiped, and Phoenix's character provided him with this adoration.
>Don't cults appeal to pseudo intelligent types, not complete idiot chads?
Firstly, Phoenix's character was not a Chad. Dunno where you got this idea. He was in the military because he was drafted.
Secondly, cults appeal to all sorts of people with mental problems, including BPD, NPD, depression, etc.. The pseudo-intelligent types you talk about are usually the NPD ones. Phoenix's character seemed more like a BPD sufferer or a weak-minded person with bipolar disorder who eventually sees through his own exploitation.