I have been in this basement for 45 minutes

I have been in this basement for 45 minutes.
Let me explain.

>18 year old me gaming upstairs in my room
>get hungry so walk downstairs
>mom watching tv on the couch, my dad is talking to the accountant at the dinner table
>i walk by without saying hi and walk to the basement for food.
>realize go cant go back because they are still there and i am supposed to greet them and shake my hand with the accountant but ive fucked up the situation too much and its gonna be hella awkward.
>decide to eat snacks in the cold basement while being on discord on phone and watch youtube on an ipad.

anyone else done weird shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@412,-628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sei ein Mann, geh hoch, spuck ihnen ins Gesicht und scheiß auf den Boden! Zeige deine DOMINANZ!

jah mein fürher...

Something like that, but I just don't care

All... the... time...

Autism/asbergers more than likely. Sorry OP

Why does the accountant give a shit?

anyone hungry? we could hotbox this basement. its smol

ikr. its still fucking awkward. and my parents would comment and be mad,

Are your parents rich?

Doe eens normaal man

i only have diagnosed ADHD

regular. maybe very slightly above avarage. we just have alot saved up

You brought your ipad and phone just to get some snacks? Also just go upstairs. As you pass the accountant make eye contact and just nod. Then go back to your cave upstairs.

Jesus Christ. I know you're not autistic because you recognize this social situation, but there's SOMETHING wrong with you. Social anxiety?

Lol just walk out and say hello now. Why the fuck do you have to say hello every time you come down stairs. Or shake hands with strangers. It's not your accountant.

its not a cave. i go out every week dont worry im no shut in NEET. i get good grades at uni and have social contact. but im supposed to say hi but its just so awkward.

you could say that you dont want to disturb their conversation if they ask you.

I have ADHD so i am also socially crippled.

You know what you could do, just ignore everyone until they get used to it

>just walk out and say hello now
He cant, he has to shake hands. And now he's eaten chips and got a greasy hand!

Maybe you should become a neet so that you can stop giving a fuck about other people.

That's what I was thinking, but I don't see a reason to shake the guys hand when you don't really have anything to do with it.

the only living things i care about is friends family and animals. the rest can die anyway. sounds like an emo fag but if you ask me no i dont give a fuck about most people no.

Just nod to him fagget. Shaking hands now will only make it more awkward.

That said the accountant prolly doesn't give a fuck if you acknowledge him or not. He prolly prefers no distractions anyway. That said your father is probably boiling inside right now, wondering where he went wrong that his own son was too much of a weirdo to just shake hands, and he's now hiding in the basement. prolly hoping his accountant won't notice and judge him for it.

you are right about the father thing. me and my brother are not really something. grades are good though. honestly i dont think my parents should care about anything else since thats all what they used to care about when my grades used to not be that good. but hey, we are all on Sup Forums together, we are all retards

its been well over an hour guys.

Just walk back and nod at the (((accountant))) if they make eye contact

You sure he didn't leave yet?

nodding is not gonna cut it.

im still in the basement

he is still there yes

Make a pic of your pee pee

i do have pics of me in a red morphsuit holding signs people on discord have requested me to make.

Great, post'em

Listen up fucker, you go out and confront that shit. Or else it will follow you for the rest of your life. You don't hide and cower in a basement you spineless faggot, just walk out confidently and say hello. Don't shake hands.

You better do it motherfucker or you will end up like me 25 years old and still slightly nervous when there's visitors in the house. BUT I GO AND SAY HI ANYWAYS MOTHERFUCKER DONT YOU DARE STAY IN THAT BASEMENT FOR ANY LONGER.

idk. this is pretty extreme even for me to hide here. but i dont spend my time indoors that much. i go out with friends and dont browse Sup Forums often. i think im safe. i talk to people at my internship all the time i seem to act normal there

This.

Prison rules bitch. Fuck that accountant up so he never forgets who's boss.

>Read filename

lmao. but im not gonna rape our accountant just because im too awkward to say hi

its taken on an ipad and copied back from discord and copied back to my ipad again. that explains it

i need to read twice before posting

>Go up
>Say "Hello, I'm sorry I didn't say hi before, I was distracted. So, hi, how are you? I'm btard"
>Await response
>"I'm fine thanks. Have a nice day."

If you can't make it fake it until you make it. That's a simple script you can follow.

Go back upstairs carrying something big or heavy, make it look like yiur busy doing shit

you either go up and shake hands, etc. like you were supposed to, or it's gonna be awkward forever.

Clearly all hope is over, do an hero in basement.

i was thinking of that but now im gonna do it. im gonna take the fan upstairs. good thinking lad

This. You don't have to be a normie but you can act like one.

DONT FORGET TO SAY HI MOTHERFUCKER IM WATCHING YOU CUNT

ill be a hero to my parents because performing an hero's action will relieve their stress

But how are you going to shake hands while holding a fan? Also he'll notice you've been away for so long just to come out the basement looking awkwardly holding a random fan?

ill say ive also been to the garage

>target aquired
That's good, and remember to nod if the (((accountant))) makes eye contact!

And for god sakes, don't fall over or say anything about anime.

let us know when you've made it upstairs user

If your so bored, then why dont you contribute!?
pixelcanvas.io/@412,-628

im not a weeb. ill prob also say hi

You already fucked up. You should always open your door listen to see if anyone's downstairs. Wait if people are, if not make run for it for whatever you need and get back in your room.

No more hope for you op

I MADE IT AND IT WASNT AWKWARD!!!

>Regular
>We have a lot saved up

You're seriously fucking retarded you fat pig

Not bad

im closer to being underweight

yup, I live in the basement, but I've avoided going to the kitchen because my mother had company upstairs and I didn't want to have to talk to them.

>Not just giving a nod as you walk by and say "sup, Seth"? And keep walking

Speak for yourself. I come here because autist like you make me laff

The concept of having a tiny, second-long social encounter mentally crippled you enough to create an entire thread on Sup Forums and seek the help of anonymous faggots? wew lad

Spoiler: People can hear you opening the door and figure out you've been standing there listening once you close the door again.

Source: lived together with plenty neets

just take your clothes off and leave the basement naked.

Trust me, they will not try to engage in any form of conversation with you if you just stroll out whilst stroking your cock along the way.

And that's why you'll always be the bitch. Hiding in the basement.... pathetic

im not lying when i say i once brought the suit to work in my backpack

No I would hang out and make small talk or just listen to whats being said. If that was expected anyway.

You need to face your fears. Stop running from reality you stupid cunt.

"Sorry if I was rude. It's just that I hate people. Anyway, see ya." Walk away.

>What have you been doing in the garage for over an hour?
>I was uh...looking for the fan
>The hell you need the fan for? we got the AC cranked you fucking weeb

Just stay hidden you're gunna blow it even worse.

Typical entitled retard. Given everything and never had to face hardship. Its so bad tou cant even have a face to face conversation. You need to stop being soft to yourself before you turn out to be a real pole of shit. Take the hard paths friend. Stop looking for the easy way out. Oh and snacks are for 7 year old children. Grow the fuck up pussy.

im already out. i said i was working on my bike

So you admit on top of being a spoiled entitled pussy you also lie.

You have so issues to work out. How about start by twlling the truth. Maybe the. Youll see just hownpathetic you are.

Nope they literally can't hear anything. You don't know my setup bruh

i never think high of myself but this was a pretty autistic move, not gonna lie. All the times my dad hit me, i dont think he hit me hard enough

Lmao yes but not to that degree...id feel even more awkward sitting in an unfinished basement for an hour while my parents wonder what type of weird shit I'm doing down there when they know it's just storage.

You're a weirdo who wears flannel shirts kys

There have been times when I have just sat around the "social situation" and just pretended to be interested. Usually have a drink of something. Nod my head in fake interest. Laugh at the right moments, etc. I sometimes get off on causing others discomfort.

I never run to get on the subway. If it's standing on the platform with the doors open, I never go for it. Never. I always walk casually alongside the platform and wait for the next train. Im terrified of it slamming the doors in my face and humilliate me in front of everyone

How old are you op?