"The juice is not worth the squeeze"

"The juice is not worth the squeeze"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
1040.com/tax-guide/taxes-for-families/alimony-and-child-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you're an incel but are in denial

Kek. Stop trying to justify why girls hate you. It's not them, it's you. You're fat, ugly and have a shitty personality

this

>when a mgtow has more sex than you do

>real men

but you're on /b

Go back to beta.

>When I'm a happy MRPer and recognize the value my wife brings

Sup Forums is banning anyone who starts a mgtow thread now. 3 day ban.

>Real man = confirmed bachelor
kek

mgtow isn't about swearing off women altogether; it's about not letting them overpower the male identity with useless third-wave ideology.

>pic
You want to know how to fight the 'friendzone". -Tell your 'friend' how you really feel about her.
- If she accepts your feelings and evolves the friendship to lover status, great!
- If not, take it to Tinder (or backpage), find a girl (or hooker) that looks exactly like your friend who rejected you.
- take pictures, videos, snapchat...etc.
- show your 'friend' who you fucked; cuz that is what friends do, talk about their sex lives.
> "We're buddies right? I met this girl, and we had some pretty awesome SEX! And I'm going to see her tomorrow."
- Then watch her 'empowered' entity crumble in front of you. Either the friendship ends because you broke her heart indirectly (meaning it's her fault for pushing you away), or she throws herself at you thinking she would be better for you than your tinder/bp hook up.

Chill out, freak.

MGTOW is the cringiest shit I've ever heard off. It's literally a male version of feminism.

This.

That is total cringe
How bout: Tell a girl you like her, and if she is not interested, accept it and move on. Don't play mind games like a bitch.

MRA =/= MGTOW

MRAs are the male feminists.

Burr married his longtime girlfriend, producer and screenwriter Nia Hill, in 2013.[27] She sometimes appears as a guest on Burr's podcast.[3] They reside in Los Angeles, California.[29][6] Their daughter was born on January 20, 2017.[30]

MGTOW is an illusion. Most basic bland young men don't even get close to anything that resembles marriage. Its a cop out for those who don't want to play the dating game, don't want to check if the woman really fits (instead of Hookup culture),

True MGTOWs just live their lives to the fullest, and use their time wisely. Youtube und Tumblr versions just watch MGTOW videos and fap all day. That tragic, but not what the word really means.

Keep telling yourself that. To everyone else you're just a male feminist.

yep.
He jumped. Because he wanted to be seen as a real man.
>he was afraid of being ridiculed for not having a wife

It takes an extraordinary amount of courage for a man to assert that his life has inherit value.

Society literally drops a bag of hammers on men who do that. Just look at the shaming in this thread.

The irony is real...

>divorce pending.

i get not wanting to be guilted and manipulated, but making a movement for all this just seems like the same shit that fat angry feminists are complaining about, only facing the opposite direction.

grow some skin, get a better job and don't let
yourself in places where people will shut you out just for being the wrong gender or not being ready to get married yet.

Or maybe because he's happy being married to a person he loves?

Stop trying to act like a male feminist and turn everything into some sort of societal problem you freak.

>making a movement

Stopped reading right there. Another strawman.

A man of real quality tends to travel in circles with women of quality and is capable of marrying one and remaining happily married. Sup Forums is full of eternal adolescents who say they want a gf who's fucked lots of guys before because she'll be "good at sex," and who pursue drunk bar skanks and emo retardessas, and then they bemoan the fact that the women they know aren't ideal life partners.

>Don't play mind games like a bitch
Why am I the "bitch", when the real "bitch" plays mind games in the friend-zone?

Most bitches play the FZ game because it empowers them over the men who legitimately want a closer relationship to a woman.

They want to play games like that? Then exercise MGTOW, show the girl that they can play all the games they want; but it's easy for men to work around the FZ issue.

Is MGTOW not a movement?

I doubt you could have posted anything more retarded than saying that Bill Burr married because he's afraid of being ridiculed for not having a wife.
And when you talk about society shaming you, you sound like a landwhale on Tumblr.

or he changed his model of thinking with age and found someone who he liked being around so much he married her and had kids with?

you don't think someone would actually do that, do you? just change their mind?

really, how is this not just a movement with a logo and a title to pin to yourself to feel like you belong to something?

>>Don't play mind games like a bitch
>Why am I the "bitch"
You fucked someone who looks like the girl your heart and took pictures so you could use the pictures to try to get some emotional response from the girl you love
This seems to you like adult male behavior and not like something a mildly-retarded high school girl would try?

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

So you basically want to be a "bitch" because the real "bitch" is friend zoning you?

>Most bitches play the FZ game because it empowers them over the men

Or maybe they just don't want to date you and just want to be friends?

Ever thought of that, nimrod?

Perhaps he made fun of marriage in his act because, I don't know, he's a comedian?

this has to be bait.

that too, that too!

>It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man.
This used to go by the simpler name homosexuality. But gay marriage ruined that.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

You know what else is also a lifestyle? Feminism.

>"ITS NOT A MOVEMENT ITS A LIFELONG STATEMENT AND IM SPECIAL BECAUSE IM PART OF IT LIKE MANY OTHER MEN! GOD YOU'RE A CUCK!"

gotcha. have fun with that.

Being in this thread made me realize that MGTOW are just boys who over complicates things, kind of like feminist.

The part with the "own way" isn't shaming. You can't claim to be world traveler and never set a foot in any other country. There must be a way, not doing nothing. Its false advertising at best, and a harmful delusion at worst.

I have many middle aged, 6-7,5/10 men in my surroundings and many of them are married, divorced, or even single for a long time. With only a few I would say "I see a own way, an own take on live". Most of them just lived and things happened. Nearly all survived. One had such a bitter divorce about nothing, that he went into the woods and was never seen again (four years now). We drink sometimes on him, because we think he lives in the Philippines and is sometimes starting trap threads on /b. :D

>a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself

enjoy your divorce

>2014
those stats are old

I have a gf and both of us don't think that marriage is necessary for us. Am I MGTOW?

I have no issue with men who are part of this movement.

But I find that on the whole they understate the benefits of marriage, overstate the risks, and never take into account the fact that those risks can be mitigated.

want to join my fedora club? we meet every sunday after church.

>mgtow
>sex

No, you're a manchild.

nope, because ya both decided and not you alone

No, they really believe this. In some instances its believable, but in others its just showboating doing nothing. My best friend lives as a finance who has family properties and he has family properties and they came quickly to the conclusion that they need some sort of paper to sort this shit out early. Hiqh quality people do that, no need for MGTOW angst.

This chart is a strawman. Most poeple who get divorced are already poor.

If a poor person goes from making McDonald's money to making 3 times McDonald's money, it's still an increase in income despite them still being impoverished.

funny how these guys are so proud to be masters of their own destiny, but the minute someone says something mean about trump they all fall barking to defend their glorious blonde master.

cant argue happiness i guess. even if i don't understand it. if being part of a relationship scares you, dont do it. done.

the thing is, mgtow aren't bill burr, bill burr is bill burr, mgtow are faggot losers.

None of this is true.

dudes, for real, don't marry, it's not against women but agains human race that i preach. You cant fully trust your best friend, you certainly cannot trust your life and money to a woman, just because you think she is special, she is different or she understand you.
Fuck no, learn to love yourself, to be happy with your own company. Find a gf, make some memories and then find another. There is no excuse to be with the same girl "for life" or even "for years".
You will regret later, and time is the only commodity that no one can buy.

Because they usually take the kids and are/or housewives

STOP draining my God damn energy. We've been here a million times, I've been? and played mister chode that same amount of times. Make your fucking "decision" or take your shenanigans somewhere else. I'm so not emotional right now, but I am getting sick and tired of being everything I'm not. It's time you start rolling miss Doge. Yall decide who you is. This is your insanity now. Good luck with it.

>or i will take your kids away
nice try, fbi! i don't have any kids! they came here voluntarily! what kids? i haven't seen any kids!

Tonight's the night for our convo babe. Not really

Call me an asshole, but who the fuck says they killed them with this insecticide? A bucket of ammonia and bleach attached to a hose going into the room would be more than enough to kill them and would leave nothing behind. This smells like bullshit.

Why?

The result is the same.

yeah i agree with this. fuck, if it makes them happy to live this way who am i to judge? but they sound like feminists when they have to go on about how important and superior their choice makes them.

i mean, fuck off.

>virgin
>can't get laid
You're using the same, tired emotional arguments that has been used a thousand times already. It's a strawman argument. You're intentionally misrepresenting MGTOW and arguing against that misrepresentation.

It's as if you believe paying a stripper to fuck is difficult or picking up a drunk bar slut is difficult. The fact of the matter is, getting laid is extremely easy and isn't a significant accomplishment.

It's as if you're saying, "I'm valuable because a female vouched for me". You're world view places your entire self worth into the hands of women.

Quagmire from Family Guy is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

MGTOW here. All these other "MGTOWs" in the thread appear to be missing the biggest point of what it means to be a MGTOW. We don't just do these things to piss off womans but we do them to further benefit ourselves and not to be weighed down by them. Also I'm a cuck.

Incorrect. MRAs are typically pretty logical and want solutions for things like male suicide and workplace hazards. MGTOWs, however, are exactly like male equivalent 3rd wave Feminists. Mysoginistic, anti-woman, haters of the world who preach insane, asinine things and most fail repeatedly at mating, so they decide mating itself is the problem instead of their ass understanding of how the world works. I'm a married man, with a good, loyal, supportive wife, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. MGTOWs are exactly as unhinged as today's Feminists, bub.

ok great. are you happy?

>Quagmire from Family Guy is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW

Is this a YLYL thread? Because I just lost hard.

Good one mate, I'll give you that.

Anytime I read or watch a MGTOW piece the story is the same, recently divorced. That's not going your own way, that's not being desired. I get the bitterness of how unfair divorce is for men, but stop pretending you're smarter and happier than all married men. I have male friend who are both happy/unhappy in their marriages and it really seems to be related to disposable income and shared workloads.

This. Is it really that difficult to conceptualize for MGTOW faggots?

>longtime girlfriend
No, idiot. He did what most married men do. Found a woman he WANTS to spend the rest of his life with and took the plunge willingly. You fucking faggot

I'm guessing the measure of poverty that they're using there is simply anyone below a certain income threshold. Meaning that if she gets the house and half the liquid assets, and he has to move into hotel, but he still has a job and she doesn't, then she's the one who's considered to be living in poverty.

I'm also certain they don't treat child support as income. They may even be disingenuous enough not to count alimony.

Mostly what that picture says is that women who've just got divorced are less likely to have a job.

really makes you wonder if things like BLM, MGTOW, 3rd Wave Feminism, Antifa, Alt-Right are all just tribal branding schemes being signalboosted by the elite class in order to make all the nonwealthies fight one another and thin the herd down a little bit.

Tits or get the fuck out

Exactly. Marriage certainly isn't for everyone, and people jumping into marriage too soon or with the wrong partner is mainly to blame for the high divorce rate.

But if you think with your head and not with your dick, you can find a good wife and be very happily married if that's what you want.

It shows the effect of divorce before and after
It hits women harder economically
This isn't something you get to opine about to deny
It's simply a fact
you're literally advising living without love as the way to achieve happiness in life
wow

/thread

And this is the dream, this is what you're jealous of? Staying home in a shitty dump, poor, with no career and no one to help with your kids? This is the unfair benefit women get?

Yes, there are bitches/witches, whatever. The system was stacked again weakling men, but didn't understand the process and fell into every possible trap.

But men circumvented that dealings for ages. Some of the homeless are men who simply didn't work and such, dropped below the line to pay alimony. They can force you to pay, but you can't get forced to work.

You can also flee, live on a beach for month. It takes forever to get extradited on such grounds. Europe has alone 100s of extradition requests every year for men who ranked up child support for years.

How about selecting better quality women? Have those you MGTOW even tried? I know a producer who found a single mom on one his travels in Italy, they clicked, second marriage. Two days after the proposal she wanted to ensure that her grandma keeps the house and the financial where dealt within 2 hours. Seek quality women #SQW. This is a better movement.

that would be accurate except I've never seen quagmire go into how pathetic his married friends are, or how superior and enlightened it makes him to be a swingin' bachelor.

No. It's just that with all the information available to your average person now, and the ability to do your research almost exclusively through a heavily-biased lens, more people just find research that fits their notion and then slowly, over time, become radicalized due to the group think of these extreme organizations.

>Why?
Because a real man builds a family and a home with a good woman. And an estrogen-besot half-man is afraid of life.

Hope it's everything you wanted, faggot.

I just got married to a beautiful, faithful woman and we're starting a business together. Don't really see how being an island would benefit me more than sharing my life with the future mother of my children.

Ugh, so typical. Don't you mean straw-womyn?!

Lump all of this mess together and put it at the top of the list of "why being gay is great."

I can agree with some of this. Its just the age of "venting" whatever lies wrong in the stomach at that moment. Others waste countless hours on the gender-insanity, or just being an impolite trollster that starts the fire in comments. Most of it has no value.

"But at least the kids are not sitting in front of the tv anymore", said grandma.

>they don't treat child support as income
1040.com/tax-guide/taxes-for-families/alimony-and-child-support/
You're ignorant, user.

Congratulations, user. I just married my best friend of 6 years and wouldn't change it for a million bucks.

You sound like a woman

hmm. valid point. i used to be so excited about the internet being an endless volume of all humankind's knowledge, but i forgot how vain, angry and restless we all are.

why worry about facts proving your position wrong when google is designed to ensure you get the information that best confirms your hypothesis no matter what you believe?

It doesn't. Thomas Sowell has analyzed this data and it is incontrovertible that marriage is to the economic benefit of both parties. In fact. the poverty rate of blacks who stay married is one half of the national poverty rate. Think about that one: if you're black and you get married and stay married, the poverty rate for your demographic is 6.9%, while the poverty rate for all races across all demographics is 13.4%.
Basically, if you marry and stay married, you're never gonna be poor.

This. Be a man and just walk away. Don't lower yourself to an undignified little faggot. Little kids want revenge. Men don't give a fuck, they deal and move on.