My parents found a vibrator in my little sister's bedroom last night...

My parents found a vibrator in my little sister's bedroom last night. They thought she was smoking weed and searched her bedroom.

She's only 13 years old.
She actually had the audacity to ask for it back after they took it. Made a huge deal about it for over an hour.

What the fuck has happened to western society? Are we all degenerates now?
What the fuck is a 13 year old girl doing with a vibrator?

uhh what do you think she's doing with it lol

Well shes probably fucking herself with it

Puberty in the 21st century, nothing new

Not getting pregnant

Degeneracy has permeated everything bud. Technology is the main carrier.

>What the fuck is a 13 year old girl doing with a vibrator?
12-14 is the age most average people go through puberty, so it's only natural for her to want to experiment with herself and her body.
The real question you should be asking yourself how did she acquire one, you have to be at least 18 to purchase one.

Pics of sister...

When is guys were 13, we were masterbating like a fucking madman. So it isn't that crazy. If guys needed a toy to feel pleasure, I'm sure we all would've have a toy.

the same thing she would use here fingers for...

pics or it didnt happen

This. Shes also not getting STDs. What's wrong with her having a vibrator?

I'd be more bothered about what your parents are doing with it

>shudder

Probably borrowed it from a friend, stole from a friend.

Or her mother.

So you would rather her be fucking real boys, then?

Seconding

Oh no a pubescent girl is masturbating stop the presses. Don't be such a fag

Better a dildo than an uncovered dick and another teen pregnancy.

how did it smell?

also you should check her hymen.

nigga you need to kill her

Your parents sound like cunts.

13 year old dudes jerk off all the time this is the same shit

thirding

When I was in 7th - 8th grade kids were fucking. That's like age 13 to 14 in most areas. Nothing has changed. You just now have a sister to experience first hand.

When I was 13 I knew how to order 18+ items online without my parents help and hide it from them. And that was 12 years ago when it was still a bit harder to do.

Some older guy she fucks got it for her.

Third

>The real question you should be asking yourself how did she acquire one

That was the question, dipshit

OP should let her know his dick is available
because it's obvious your a fucking incestuous neckbeard cuuuuuuck

In all my time on Sup Forums, this is one of the few times I've seen /b act reasonably.

>you have to be at least 18 to purchase one
what kind of shitty freedom hating country does this law exist in?

Fine. Here.

That is about the age boys start to masturbate.

>you have to be at least 18 to purchase one.
What? I present to you. America.....

Thanks man.
"Why the fuck a 13 yo girl does masturbate ?" wawn that is a stupid question.
Answer: human being. Reproduction. Needs. Sex. Puberty. Hormones.

There is literally no difference between a 13yo and an adult using a vibrator, not is there s difference between using a toy and using your hands. Gow old were you when you started masturbatin? Get over it dude, this isn't a problem and there's no degeneracy involved.

Why care? There isn't anything wrong with discovering your sexuality or masterbation in your own privacy.

So you never jack off, user? Fucking faggot.

Fourth

Plus pic of said vibrator

did your school not teach you how to read?

this

No it wasn't, the question was what she was doing with it. In other words it's a difference of 'why' vs 'him'.

Almost every western country.

>image search

Actually that wasn't the question, dipshit.

This thot ain't 13

She's cumming hard from her creamy little vagina. If she wants someone to clean it up with their tongue I would be happy to.

This. A prepaid visa from the supermarket and an internet connection can get a 13 year old far.

After they found it, do you think your father smelled it when your mom wasn't looking?

>13
I was cranking it out like a madman at 10.

citation needed

Course, it might not be hers

I kinda think it's safe to masturbate than exactly have sex at that age. Would it be better than her going out fucking dudes? IDK, parenting in modern western society is a bitch.

yer dad is gonna lick it all night. Isn't that worse?

Op here. I didn't post this I'm not posting pics of my little sister. One of you faggots might know her.

I take it you weren't jacking off at 13 years old?

as for pic, that's a joke right?
cant imagine anyone choosing a console over pc unless they're broke

i started when i was 17 cause im not a fucking degenerate normie

I know what your feeling op in yr 9 there was a Tabaco and drug cartle in my grade.

Why not both?

Women/girls start hitting puberty between ages 8-11. Why wouldn't she have a vibrator? You telling me when you were 13 you never jacked off?

>17
>degenerate normie
Keeping that virginity protected huh dude

The question you should be asking is, where did she get it from?

>unless they're broke
or don't like playing with cheaters

no, just an autistic manlet then

Liar.

>asked for it back
>the audacity

I really don't see anything wrong here. You don't remember when you started masturbating, do you op. You probably didn't have the luxury of using an aide, but what is the issue here?

the fucking internet user, you can buy them from Amazon

lurk moar

During ancient rome girls had bf starting from 9 years old... At 16 a family. This society is just too old, and we got 25 years old guys that cannot be independent from family.

>He's too poor to own a console and a PC.

If you have to pick between the two, you can't afford either. Gaming isn't a poorfag hobby, piss off.

Underrated post

It's not a law. It's up to the discretion of the sellers of the product.

My little sister and I have a relatively normal brother/sister relationship, but I bought her a small dildo at my local sex/head shop when she approached me with it. As a good brother, I'd rather her fuck a dildo rather than some std infected fuccboi.

With what? 13 year old kids don't have credit cards and you can't buy adult toys with gift cards.

Do you know how sexually frustrated 13 year olds are? A vibrator is a GREAT idea. Make them easier to deal with/be around.

>you can't buy adult toys with gift cards.
You can on amazon

How could she approach you with it before you bought it and gave it to her?

>13 year old kids don't have credit cards
I did.
>and you can't buy adult toys with gift cards.
Yes you can.

>She actually had the audacity to ask for it back after they took it.

Dude, that's crazy. She wanted her own property back!? Kids these days. Smdh.

no you can't.

Neither of you seem to understand the image on its most basic level.

for a while i thought, how the hell can someone here know a 13 year old in real life

and then i remembered, this is Sup Forums

>the idea

No you can't.

Not true. It's not illegal for under 18's to buy sex toys in America in general. Some states have some odd laws. There is nothing illegal about buying one online. Some shops may have a policy not to sell to minors but no laws are broken. It's not illegal in the vast majority of the western world.

I know for a fact you can. My ex was a chatterbate slut.

Ah, Mr. Santos L. Halper, nice to meet you finally.

>HURDUR MUH SHITTING ON CONSOLES MEME

You can't seem to understand how hardware works, the image makes no fucking sense because its made by an imbecile who has only base understanding of hardware functions.

Now piss off poorfag, your superiors are talking.

>13 yos don't have credit cards

Id like to see where you get your information because you obviously don't talk to many 13 year olds,

You can't. I know for a fact that you can't.

I tried to buy a fleshlight with one and they wouldn't accept it. No way to verify age.

Lol calm down dude I didn't even post the picture.

But I will say this: you're a fucking idiot

This. I had a Visa Buxx at 14. I'll be 30 in August.

Guess it would be better that she would fuck some niggers and get pregnant huh?

Kek

Better question is why you have not found and sucked the juices off of that shit and/or try to replace it with your own minuscule cockling.

Amazon let's you use prepaid Visa/MasterCard/etc... You can use that on pretty much anything you want on their site, except other gift cards. I have even used one to buy a prostate massager. I've never had to verify my age for any amazon purchase, though I imagine I would have to for alcohol.

Issuing a credit card to your child on your account isn't the same thing as a kid having a credit card in their name. A little girl with daddy's credit card doesn't have credit. Her dad does.

It is impossible for a person under 18 to sign a credit card contract because contracts with minors aren't valid.

Than you must be a stupid dragon dildo fucking faggot. My ex would get over $1500 a week from lonely fags sending her amazon gift card codes.