Grl i went school with became cam whore and i want ruin her life but don't know whore name. Any1?

Grl i went school with became cam whore and i want ruin her life but don't know whore name. Any1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIGufVfJfUs
camshowdownload.com/CmLAuy/model/myfreecams/KenziSky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it wont go any more faggy today

Bump bump. I wanna see some shit going down. Tell me more about her. Why do you wan't this to happen to her. Was she a bitch with you. Or you are just envious. Or some petty reason. I won't judge. Or who the fuck cares shit is anonymous here.

when you get her name, say that you will blackmail her and try to fuck her

Dang
Nice
youtu.be/pIGufVfJfUs

How did you get the pic fag ?

Try request biatch!!

Mfc?

Popular in hs sports etc stunts on instagram and acts like she's not rubbing her cooch online for money. It'll be funny

Trade wit a rando

That or chaturbate

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're a small minded person.

WTF man? She rubs her cooch online and gets paid /far/ better than you.

Are you so bitter about how hot she is?

Do you even appreciate what sluts do for you? If you'd encourage them, instead of shaming them, you might even get some hah

still better than publicly shaming her for earning money in such a pleasant manner.

Lol no ones bitter you've never set a fire just to watch it burn?

bump

i bet you masturbate furiously to these images

Sad!

OP get a job, go outside, date women - dont be this pathetic

haha, i second that

why, o.p? I understand doing it for the lulz, but there's nothing here. Outing a camwhore is pointless as her family probably knows.

Dude you can try and say you're not bitter, but all the shit you've said makes it seem like this girl wouldn't fuck you in high school and you have never gotten over it and now you want to try and ruin her life for no good fucking reason.

So she does a cam... You obviously watch them... Maybe we get your internet search history and post that for you?!?

Fucking degenerate piece of shit.

What she does with her body is none of you fucking business. I realize you think that's not true. But it is and you look like a fucking scumbag.

Why do u want to ruin her, cuz she wouldnt give you the time of day. Kek

just give us the link so we can masturbate to her and move on with your life comrade

U have screenshots u made but u don't know whorename. How about you go fuck yourself with this bait

Im not OP but can you fuck off mr buzz killington there is potential for lulz here

dont know name, but ive watched her before.. Nice little pussy that you never got there! haaha

So hot ! Gonna need a name

So you are ugly and or awkward af and the hot popular girl from hs doesnt care you exist... got it

No, that would be called being a total douche bag

drink bleach, thx

>Grl i went school with
>but don't know whore name

You fail at life. Just look in a yearbook or some shit.

Sounds like you got rejected by her on cams cause you're a pathetic shit who can't talk to people IRL and you want revenge to feel less pathetic and powerless but you don't want to admit that so you make up some bs story about not knowing her name.

I know her real name i don"t know her cam name

Do you at least know what cam site she is on?

I'm pretty sure its chaturbate

a girl i used to know is also a cam whore. search up lolaknight

you went to school with her and you don't know her name? What kind of a cuck are you?

NYPA

You went to school with her yet u dont know her name hmm

He answered this. He knows her real name but not her cam whore name.

It's a trap

Where is this cam whore from?

Show us her facebook then, cover up her name if you must. Else fuck off.

>being this whiteknight faggot
>not relevant to what OP is asking

go spam another faggy thread where your morals are cared about

"KenziSky"

Long island

camshowdownload.com/CmLAuy/model/myfreecams/KenziSky

piss off you cuck....go be a whiteknight in Sup Forums or something

thats not even a nypa request

fuck this premium download only shit.

check ur year book mega retard

they just give u the strap, mega retard

Just look up kenzisky on myfreecams you nigger

>camshowdownload.com/CmLAuy/model/myfreecams/KenziSky

Mission accomplished

I am black, but that doesn't make me a nigger.

So the girl you stalked in school who either never knew you existed or rejected you and dated guys who cared about their appearance and physical fitness, is the target of your cringemeister/loser wrath.

You should kill yourself. I'm sure that will make her feel bad.

Or you can forget about her, which will leave more time to shop at Fedoramart and take Ninja lessons.

Sure does nigger

dubs make it so.

D O U B L E D U B S

>spastic