Ask Millenial Woes's girlfriend anything

Do you swallow?

Is he literally shorter than a garden gate door?

Are you Muslim?

Do you take it in the ass?

Tits or GTFO

do you date him out of pity?

Also nice fake MAGA hat

How'd that mentally ill Irishman get a grill? Do you not care about his teeth? I need to know because mine are fugged

Nice couple picture

KEK. He is actually taller than me, I think he is a good size.

Christian.

I admire him.

I mean he is black, isnĀ“t he?

I don't mind the teeth, it is just enamel wear. Probably from drinking all the coke ha. I do tell him he should stop, but it doesn't bother me that much.

When we ate out the other day.

Hmmm, nice to know.

Did you guys meet on the internet or something

Yes. I actually first spoke to him in a live stream on his channel.

Why don't you have thirty children yet?
Practice what you preach.

I am still pretty young. That would be the plan though eventually.

Jesus Christ, have him shave that shitty beard. He could look manly like Crowder if he did.

Tell MW he has a good channel, but the hangouts are cringey as fuck. Keep that quality up

I quite like the beard on him ;).

>girlfriend

He's a fag.

Based Scottish couple eh?

[spoiler]wanna meet up and lynch wogs?[/spoiler]

Tell MW he has a good channel, but the hangouts are cringey as fuck.

Will do. Some of the people in his hangouts do rub me up the wrong way also, I have spoken to him about this before.

Agreed. I stopped watching after the hangouts took over the channel. Almost all the people he brings on can't marshal their thoughts even half as well as he can, their presence feels really redundant.

We are deep cover for now. But there are plans in the works.

K...Keep me posted

When did Manlet Woes start dating women? This is news to me.

Also when are the next hangouts? Those were so much fun.

We should petition Hiroshima to add spoiler tags to Sup Forums. Technically there's nothing to spoiler here but that's not what they're used for anyway.

Does he ever ask you to put on blackface and peg him?

Are you the autist with the long hair? You single handedly ruin the hangouts lmao

that is the best time to have kids, what, you gonna wait until you're 30 and pop out kids with a 50% autism rate?

He did date some women before me, but I am the first in the last few years.

I don't think any hangouts are planned anytime soon, unless a special event occurs. He is working really hard on the new website at the moment.

Certainly not, I am still early 20's so I have plenty of time. Though I would like to have kids soon, sure.

who the fuck is this and who are you?