I feel like im not ugly, but my dick really embarasse me, What do you think?

I feel like im not ugly, but my dick really embarasse me, What do you think?

Basically average dick. Most girls wont care.
If you still feel bad about it learn how to eat pussy really well and you will be good.

As average as it gets

Rate

I'd let you fuck me ;3

Id get in there too

Tag team?

Fuck yea, got kik?

Maybe... ;3 Give me a reason why ishoukd give it to you

Because you wanna hear all the things I would do to that pretty pink asshole of yours

Tell me some now so I know what I'm in for X

Id start off by sniffing that sweet ass of yours, then move on to eating that delicious looking asshole
After that I would bend you over a table, put my dick in that sweet ass of yours and just pound you for hours until I cream pie you

I'd love to milk your dick for everything its worth ;3 but I am in a relationship and I feel kinda bad about this :/

Im sure your boyfriend would love to share you

He's very...dominating, I'll probably get punished :3

i'm in as a typical average

8.5/10 I want it x

I dont think he would mind letting me at least use your mouth while he punishes you

Rate

Give me your Kik and I'll think about it :P

Eh... 7/10

Size only matters nominally. A female with seek you as a trophy if your dick is not huge, but if you can make her orgasm during intercourse, or if she is less concerned with vaginal sex, then penis size is mostly irrelevant. Accept you probably cannot be a trophy fuck, and get really good at fingering and oral and it will never be an issue for regular female courtship. It could also be useful for a girl who enjoys anal, as a smaller size is often desirable, especially among beginners.