Why have they been written out of the MCU?

Why have they been written out of the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvnXHGfryKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>written out
They fucked off senpai before they were forced to be tied down even more.
The jew one only got involved because of the crazy idea of Ken Branaugh (a man well known for shakespeare adaptations) doing a film about norse mythology with Anthony Hopkins

propably refused to sleep with someone

hershlag for being a no good jew and paltrow because
youtu.be/xvnXHGfryKs

Well Paltrow is insane for one. They probably got tired of her shit, considering she's basically a hippy whereas Downey is as conservative as hell for a jew.

They've been replaced by Black Valkyrie and Aunt Hottie.

Who wouldn't become a conservative after spending so much time in jail with big black men? Jail redpills the fuck out of you

Even in first Iron Man Paltrow was too old for the role

but barefeet pepper potts hhhnnnnggggggg

Does Paltrow even have any other work? I don't remember when I have last seen her in any movie outside of MCU

if only there was a website that listed an actor's work

goop.com

Sad, Goop was best Marvel girl

They're both Jews user but you're right, Hershlag only agreed to Thor because of Branagh and then she was upset that Patty Jenkins was fired from Thor 2

Im starting to realize Paltrow isnt a arrogant rich asshole, but just really autistic

>The jew one only got involved because of the crazy idea of Ken Branaugh (a man well known for shakespeare adaptations) doing a film about norse mythology with Anthony Hopkins

lol. any other stories like this? Of an actor doing a movie because they think it will be this great work of art but its just retarded shlock?

I know Bill Murry only did Garfield because he heard it was written by Joel Cohen and thought he was one of the Cohen brothers

>Goop was best Marvel girl

laughing.jpg

she's our gal

I realized this when she said rocks talk to her

delete this

No. That's why she's had to go on the dole.

Post please

So? You got 7 lemons, you can survive on that for like a month. What's the problem?

Those are tangerines, retard

What the fuck is she even going to make with those ingredients?

they're oranges, mongoloid

>this faggot can't even recognize apricots

They're pears, troglodyte.

Do you not know the difference between a lime and lemon? Limes are green you colorblind fuck.

limes are just lemons but not yet ripe.

No they fucking aren't. Is this bait or are you legitimately retarded?

what do you think?

I know a bloody tangerine when I see one, you daft cunt.

Portman only came back in The Dark World because she wanted to work with Patty Jenkins, and when Jenkins left the project, she wasn't happy about it. Not being asked back again was probably a blessing for her.

Paltrow simply ran out her contract and didn't renew.

Queen amadala fucked off on her own accord after realizing that all capeshit is shit and gywneth Paltrow is to old to be eye candy anymore for teenagers.

hershlag realized she was above capeshit tbqh

Surviving on that amount of food per week doesn't seem more difficult than working 40 hours a week.

Holy kek

$$$ for Paltrow

Rumour is they're taking Thor in a different direction, doing Planet Hulk plotline which takes Thor and Hulk away from Earth, which wouldn't require Portman. Probably down to the mediocre response to Thor 2 and Marvel wanting to put a Hulk plotline into a different film.

Is Paltrow actually difficult or is that a meme? Being a bit eccentric is different from being difficult, because no-one gives a fuck if you're goofy as long as you're reliable and easy to work with.

>so salty

Garfield is ironically one of Bill Murray's greatest achievements, if only because of his story about the experience.

I wonder what Kevin Spacey's excuse is.

They want to be the hero not the hero's girlfriend. It's just that simple.

Whose butthole do you think is hairier, Gwyn's or Nat's?

hairy jew butthole.

I don't get it. I could live on $29.- a week for food easy. With everything there. Was this a "stop whining" message?

pretty sure Paltrow is coming back, they just needed Pepper to break up with Tony so he could be all broken in Civil War

Did they seriously not tell her it was a comic book movie? Lmao.

How bad is your reading comprehension and narcissism that you completely skipped over the "family" qualifier?

wut

Paltrow is gone so that Stark can hook up with pic related.

because you dont have kids to feed you worthless NEETS

yikes

Im glad Portman will be fucking off, shes a good actress but she had zero chemistry with Hemsworth and her acting in the movies was horrible. It sucks about Paltrow she and RDJ ware great together.

In her defense Hemsworth is a chemistry black hole in these flicks. He gets by on being an adonis, as there's really nothing to thor's personality.

Thats literally not what happened. She was feeling exhausted after Black Swan and just wanted to do a shallow popcorn flick.

They're love interests who aren't black.

>Peter, now do your homework and if it sounds like a middle age man is fucking your aunt it's probably a middle age man fucking your aunt

Which one?

>no more opportunities for hot jew-on-jew action

I'm glad I'm done with capeshit

>Im glad Portman will be fucking off, shes a good actress

No she’s not, her entire career is based on The Professional and the fact that she’s Jewish.

Kat was wasted on Thor because they kept pushing Portman who is the inferior of the two.

so those people will be healthy?

why is Hershlag uncomfortable? Did Kat do something lewd to her?

IIRC he wanted to make a movie everyone in his family would be able to see together

they also kept her tits covered the entire time which kind of misses the point of casting kat dennings for a role

and yet here you are talking about "capeshit". See you in the next capeshit thread faggot. HAHAHAHA

No, just some light petting

I'm just here for hershlag m8

RLM pls

because she's a cunt who thinks she's above everything and then makes garbage movies like Knight of Cups and Jane Got a Gun.

somebody post confused hershlag at football game webm

Kat is hideous though.

Who cares if she has big tits when you can tell they're the type that'd sag to her belly without a bra.

>sag to her belly without a bra

I don't see the problem