10. Kate Bush

>10. Kate Bush
>She is the older sister that every gay man wants. She connects so well with a gay audience because she is so removed from the real world. She is one of the only artists who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.

wtf I hate Kate now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

penis

Fuck this troll. No man, we are not gay for liking Kate Bush. There are gayer things like Grimes for example or fucking Blur.

but being gay is not bad

That's what you think

this seems like something a homosexual would say

>not wanting a Kate Bush gf
Why are gays such fucking faggots all the time?

I don't think I'll ever understand the female artists the gay community choose to 'adopt' and position as a kind of spokesperson. Cher, Gaga, Bush. What the fuck does putting dicks in butts have to do with anything? Praise the music for its humanity and creativity instead of this made up shit.

nah mane
YAASSS STRONG FEMALE YES QUEEN SLAYYY OMAYGOD

gay ppl are weird.

This.

When will degenerate female artists realise that trying to cash out on faggots only kills their career and that your sexuality has nothing to do with tour music taste.

don't fight it man! embrace the gay!

>it's a buttmad 16 year old Sup Forumstard misuses the word degenerate episode

But unlike the others you listed kate bush is actually good

you're a cunt.
her music is so idiosyncratic, so marvelous. relating her to a specific audience is totally ignorance.

ITT: Insecure straight people

I didn't mean to imply they were good, Kate's obviously the standout. They just stuck out as none of them are gay yet are all 'icons' in the community.

Insecure Faggots

Cher and Gaga have single songs that are better than that fat pig's entire discography

Ah gotcha, yeah I'm not sure why that is either. Sorry, I misunderstood.

stop sucking dicks, please. you're drooling cum

I'm no gay but I love her

Gaga has claimed to be bi tho. that counts for something. she has also been a vocal supporter of LGBTQ rights
i sucked a cock literally an hour a go and you are the gayest person ITT

Was it any good?

wait until it's your turn daddy

Pleb

You could say this about anything:

>10. Kate Bush
>Is the rock sound that every gay man wants. It connects so well with a gay audience because it is so removed from the real world. Shoegaze is one of the only genres who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.

>10. Death Grips
>Is the hip hop style that every gay man wants. It connects so well with a gay audience because it is so removed from the real world. Death Grips is one of the only bands who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.

We have another retarded here

>gay people adoring heterosexual people
Typical. I can't talk about this artist because everybody gonna think that im a fag. Why fags ruin everything?

I meant to say on the first one:
>10. Shoegaze

>Death Grips is the hip hop style that every gay man wants

just listened pic related/her for the first time. nobody told me this is this fucking good.

That's your problem for being insecure.

It is. I had the same reaction when i first listen to it. Fuck US for not recognizing her as the genius she is.

But I though people only liked Grimes because they wanted to fuck the girl.

You're in luck, pretty much all of her albums are good. I recommend The Sensual World next.

Is Fantano gay?

fuck off, fag. i like tight pussiessss

FAG
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

Kindly fuck off out of Sup Forums and stay gone, frustrated sexual inadequates.

I love dirty talk and boipussy too stop trying to seduce me user

Eh, I would rather not have other people go through the difficulties of being homosexual, pride shit gives us a bad image.

Faggot.

Daily reminder Kate Bush would wreck your shit if she caught you saying that. Now back off to Sup Forums>>>>>>

>it's a gay/mu/ comes out of the woodwork to defend themself while acting like complete fruits thread

But it have nothing to be with being insecure.
If people think you are "furry" or "gay", and for example, you arent, for listen determinate music you would be fustrate too.

Fuck off quentin.

>wanting to fuck a goblin
grimesfags aren't THAT bad, right?

Just enjoy the music and stop caring about what others think.

She lives down the road, should I go see if she'll beat me up? Faggot.

>I can't talk about this artist because everybody gonna think that im a fag
i think that anime pic is doing more for you in the fag departement desu

>anime pic
You're on a lower standard than gay people.

Hahahahaha

>Implying you would want people think you are gay specially if is a girl that you want to f*ck
>doesnt care what people think
Are you some kind of sociopath?
>posting a cute looking 2d girl means you are gay
wut

>stop liking music
what the f*ck did he f*cking mean by this?

>liking music based on what type of personality it gives you in the eyes of others
>stop liking music based on what type of personality it gives you in the eyes of others
lmao @ you

You're trying to bring the general public into this, but defending the image at the same time, anyone would be wondering why someone who isn't a 10 year old girl has an image like that in the first place

completely out of touch and deranged

Theres many conection of music and personality but normal people think is the sexuality that have soo much to do with the musical taste. Sad.
Well, is just a innofensive cute pic but yeah, i got it, i never would let know other people that i have a anime pics anyways. Like i would never say "I listen to Kate Bush" to the normal people.

>innofensive cute pic
the pic makes you seem like a paedophile user

"normal people" wouldn't even know who kate bush is so idk where you're trying to go with this, MAYBE if you're in the UK.

and if they did know who she is chances are they wouldn't have such a retarded mindset

Gays make better music than straight people and that's just a fact

the dreaming is her best album

Fuck not even my music geek friends knew her.

it very much is. good taste
what is your favorite track on it?

Fuck yes

Not user but i love Leave It Open, don't know why,

She's pretty known in the UK but is a borderline one-hit-wonder to most, everybody knows Wuthering Heights and there was a sub-par cover of Cloudbursting in regular radio rotation a while ago. Couldn't get tickets to see her a few years ago for SHIT though, sold out in literally seconds.

The donky whails on Get Out Of My House always gets a solid kek out of me

She's to weird and unique for top 40 radio

We did this for Madonna as well. i don't know why but gays seem to have a big thing for the personas of extremely sexualized female popstars in a similar way to straight men that just want to fuck the women
just a strange case of sexuality horseshoe theory i guess

It's interesting because you don't really see lesbians doing the same thing with male popstars.

true. it's very weird

What do your "music geek" friends listen to?

>She is one of the only artists who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.
durr what is punk or a gorillion other movements

Classic alternative: Kraftwerk, Lou Reed, Nick Drake, Joy Division, etc,