Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fb7vT7FylI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I say nigga
Im not black
Intent and context > word choice

I have nothing against queers or black relationships, but this is just degenerate and disgusting.

I usually just say "nigger"

I just found this fuckin hilarious

Well ye we created it to call them it.

>unironically asking this question

I meant as a phrase of comradery

reading that picture gave me cringes I never thought possible.

Also, more interesting than OP's trivial question.

Im in a gay relationship with all posters on Sup Forums. Im polsexual.

Nigga

I can say what I want you niggerfaggot.

My black friends don't give a shit.

No. This is what'll happen if you do, youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q

>in college
>have black friend
>meet up with him and some of his friends
>playing vidya
>they keep saying "nigga"
>lose to the bullshit that was Zangief in SF4
>Nigga fuck you
>room gets awkward
>What did you just call me?
>All serious and looking like he's about to chimp out
>Nigga you heard me, fuck Zangief
>they all burst out laughing and we keep playing vidya

My only experience with this matter really. I wouldn't walk around the city just calling everyone my nigga though.

But I also hear that nigga with two gs is a little more aggressive than a playful niga

Land of the "free"

just say nigger instead

you will become a small female spic, then teleported to the closest sheboon?

racist

I say nigger while walking around with my friend in the grocery store no one cares and if they do i got something in my pocket for them

> He hasn't realised that they would have kicked the shit out of him, but the consequences of hurting a white kid made them put on a facade

No.

Negro or black is the correct word. Nigga is because negros are too stupid to know how to pronounce negro.

Nigerians don't say nigga because they aren't niggas. They're Nigerians.

Were UB40 black?

I was a black man born in a white man's body, so yes.
#Tumblrlogic

A feminine cock?

I say negro, nigger, niger, blacks and also "neger"=nigger in swedish, and "babbo" which is a slang, and think it's originated from monkeys sound.
I say it everywhere, well some niggers have been mad, well, i just stare back in their eyes at them with a aggressive/angry face and they go away.
It's always been like that in my family and anchestors, and if the negros don't accept, they can leave. No problem.

They were ub40.

I think they said so, or something.

Anyone can say anything to anyone else so long as they aren't threatening harm. They're just words, who the fuck cares?

Heeey brudda. How you doing mate, nah I know this is a bit much to askaya but cna do you think you can send me dolla for because i left me phone in my car, and me keys in me car and I just need make ponhone call and also get a new goonie

Sweden yes!

I have a black friend and he said it's okay if I say nigga.

There are no black people in Cananda, that's a Sri Lankan

Freedom of speech, don't be a pussy and say what's on your mind.

Nigga I still hang out with them. WE DEM BOIS

I prefer jigaboo

It's just fun to say

>but the consequences of hurting a white kid made them put on a facade

realy straya, they calculated the pros and cons of a given action and decided to show restraint?

Read the dude's story, they thought about giving him a tuoch up, but it wasn't worth it

Don't talk to me, Australia.

Nigga

What did I do?

Depends on how cool you are with the black people around you. I look white but I'm mixed and I've gotten checked a few times. If you're "of the culture" so to speak it's pretty much fine, but if you're dressed like a white kid from the hamptons you'll probably catch heat. Paul wall for example, is for all intents and purposes a nigga as he's immersed himself into "the culture" completely. Riff raff and other similar white rappers, on the other hand is just a whiteboy with a minor pass subject to repossesion. Using rap as a kind of medium to help you guys understand, this is by no means exclusive to rap either.

Hot

I sometimes use the word "neekeri"(nigger) in casual conversations or as an insult with mostly black friends. Don't usually shout it in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fb7vT7FylI

Maybe they just wanted to see him squirm.

Glaswegians like to see Englishman squirm for the same reason. But I'd rather piss off a black man than a Glaswegian lol.