New stadium on the docks

>new stadium on the docks
>£75million naming rights for the training ground - now known as USM Finch Farm
>Scheiderlin about to sign
>Lookman signed
>Depay seemingly likely to sign
>Moshiri wants success and not afraid to spend money "It’s not enough to say you are a special club and a great club, we don’t want to be a museum"

Things are looking extremely positive for Everton.

So the question is, how are they are going to 'Everton' it?

I reckon new stadium will turn out being built on an ancient indian burial ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04lj2gx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i havnt watched everton much this season but was under the impression they were playing worse than last year?

Not really, haven't been brilliant, but won four of first five games. Then went on a poor run. Definitely nowhere near the top 6 in terms of quality, but plenty of good signs. Certainly the best team outside of top 6 - 'best of the rest' but need to kick on. Replace a few players and will be challenging top 6.

If Lukaku gets injured they are fucked though.

>getting Schneiderlin and Depay
>positive

same tower?

It is improving the squad, more legs in midfield, which is what the club is screaming out for. Also, remember this is Everton, they never spend money in jan or if they do, it is last minute and shite.

save our shitholes

>everton

lol who cares?

>doesn't care
>bothers to let everyone know that they don't care

lol out loud

Man, seeing Mata, Witsel and Koulibaly in that stadium is gonna be great!

>mfw the Ev followed that AGM meeting like it was a European cup final.
>mfw they think 2 men who never spent a penny at Arsenal are gonna pump billions into their club.
>mfw 90+4

BUT DOCKS ARE FOR BOATS!

I have been an Everton supporter since I can remember, I've had a season ticket for 12 years on the bounce and I firmly believe that all of these stadium plans will capitulate. I would love for it to happen though.

We've been poor at times (namely the 5 nil battering from Chelsea) but we look far more organised than last couple of seasons, no doubt due to Koeman's influence.

Better than Cleverley, McGeady, Gibson, and Deulofeu

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04lj2gx

First few callers are absolute comedy gold.

"so called SMALLER BOATS"

Lars, 39 from Oslo is concerned that the proposed new stadium might cause traffic in the city centre on match day.

BASED

ELITE

MUSCULAR

Everton

>The people's club la
>Born not manufactured la
>Plastics go to Anfield la, we're a PROPER football club, you just wouldn't understand
>Kopites buy their success, we create our own heroes

*First sniff of any oil money*

>BEND ME OVER A DEFILE ME, SIR USMANOV

>The Ev

whereabouts in London you from la?

why do kuckites get so triggered by the mere mention of Everton lads

Report Everton to UEFA

Born in Huyton la.

haha two dogs

Don't care much about Everton or Liverpool but I'm glad this is providing more fodder for John Merro.

Came out with a belter today. Something about Everton now being on PSG and Man City's financial level KEK.

The stadium would be right next door to the fucking sewage plant, plus they have to deal with Peel to buy the land, English heritage because the walls and a building are either Grade I or Grade II listed and finally UNESCO as the docks are part of a world heritage site.

BUT THEY'RE FUCKING BILLIONAIRES AREN'T THEY

you going the protest la?

need to watch out that you don't push the wall over :(

Can't be arsed putting up with the smell of the docks fella, you wouldn't be able to hear us from Rhyl anyway

Yeah, just checked and Norway is 620miles from North Wales.

you wouldn't like it anyway chief, all the crimbo trees have red deccys on

hahaha made me laugh

have you got the one with shanks and paisley calling crusty lips a dog shagger?

Landon Donovan was the peak of Everton's existence

LANDYCAKES IS A BLUE

Not really. The 80's probably were.
Don't know why more Americans don't support Everton. Always been a nice place for American players.

the clowns in charge never exploited the fact that everton have had american players (joe max moore, brian mcbride, preki)

there was a massive opportunity after the world cup with tim howard, but likes of elstone etc are clueless and missed a great chance

>depay seemingly likely to sign
>things are looking positive
nigga...

>implying you wouldn't

you know what you must do

They aren't big enough to sign them, lad. I wish they would because he's legitimately good, but I think Liverpool will sign him.

Yeah, the board are retards and all this positive stuff happening can only lead to some more extreme negativity. Don't get a lot of joy being an Everton fan ;_;

exactly, always find a way of fucking things up

>Everton

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

You are not winning the league when you can not even beat Sunderland and West Ham.

Wait just a minute, I don't tthink he said it!

>m-m-muh manure rejects

Pathetic

>ancient indian burial ground.

So Qatar?

Well that's damning with faint praise. I'd rather drink water than piss, but that doesn't make it wine.

I've never seen this picture before but let me guess
>how fookin dare you turn the eternal flames into drinks la
>my brother died trying to sneak into that game
>justice for the

>finger slipped la, meant of course
>never 4get

why are kopites so furious about the dock stadium plans?

are they made the council is going to have to put in money for the new roads that lead to it? or is a dock a really good location?

or are they just trying to hold up the development as much as possible by bombarding the council with development objections.

This is why no one takes the Republic of Ireland serious.
Name one decent football team in the airtricity league?

Brits, why does Newcastle smell and taste like pot?

>new stadium
shiiiit why won't anyone learn from Arsenal's mistake?

just look at the state of West Ham for further proof

>being used as a tool so Usamov can get full control of Arsenal
>spending 300k on cladding to improve Goodison
>most cucked club in England

>tfw your council tax is funding your arch rivals again

>£75million naming rights for the training ground
Over how many years? One? Ten?

>new stadium on the docks
How did Arsenal's new stadium work out for them in terms of improving their playing staff?

Silly Everton, docks are for boats!

Dundalk

Explain this, please.
An Arsenal owner and an ex-stockholder are pumping money into Everton. 75M for training ground rights is an obvious FFP scam.
Isn't there a conflict of interest rule?

Why don't you play at Anfield?

>Depay seemingly likely to sign
>Things are looking extremely positive for Everton

LOL. Is this guy still being overhyped? When he played at PSV he already was shit. The tactic at PSV was simple: All balls to Depay. Depay would then waiste 90% of the chances he got. Only thinks about himself. When there's a teammate in front of goal who has a better chance of scoring 9 out of 10 times he would refuse to pass the ball.

Besides that he's a huge fucking cunt. Just follow his Instagram and you will understand.

League of Ireland cups do not count. 3000 seat capacity says everything.

Lukaku to China or PSG when

>OP

> Depay about to sign
> positive

m8, he's fucking useless. You'd be better off giving Niasse a game

You think you're getting a free new ground
But you can't get past the FA cup third round

What a terrible time for beer by a blue, cup final weekends with nothing to do, oh Everton we're all laughing at you!

terrible team, entitled whiney fans.

never going to finish top 4.

pointless little club

Every city center in britain does.

seems fun