Why do people hate fidget spinners?

Why do people hate fidget spinners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nc_LIR5ExIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidget_spinner
wildonionblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i honestly didn't know they existed until you 14 year old faggots started posting this thread 600 times a day.

so that's why i hate them.

Cause fucking autists is why.

I would actually love to see that.

Because they are meant for people with ADHD, not faggots.

Why do you think people hate them? Not caring isn't the same as hating something.

Because young faggits say
"hEy BoSs, waNNA SEe mY NeW TRicK???" pretending that there are a lot of tricks about this piece of triangular shit.
But in the end it's only a fucking triangle that spins, no more, no less

>Because they are meant for people with ADHD
[citation needed]

I bought one of these things. I don't see the appeal.

I thought they were supposed to be toys for doing something with your hand, like some people like clicking pens or shaking their foot or other little distractions to stimulate you.

But i don't find them to be appealing as little toys to "fidget" with.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

because they're the new, popular fad for the younger generation and Sup Forums is full of crusty old assholes that hate anybody else enjoying anything

It's not the fidget spinners, it's true cancerous culture

░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄
░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀
░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄
░░░▀▀░[OP]░░░░▐▄▄▄▀

Disliking is not the same as hating.

It is more fucking bullshit that is being forced as a cure for people with mental illness when in reality it is nothing more than a craze and false hope for serious issues. Like fucking magnets and politicians.

No testing or studies or facts behind what everyone says about it.

Just admit it is a fucking toy and be done with it; until the next craze all you fucking summer fags constantly post about.

youtu.be/nc_LIR5ExIU

People don't hate fidget spinners. People hate people who like fidget spinners.

they r cringe XD

They are basically an industrial fucking bearing.

Easy to produce - easy to ship.

But unlike Yo-Yos (which can be experimented with creatively) or pokemon or POGs (which are designed to be played with friends) the fidget spinner encourages introverted and repetitious activity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidget_spinner

"Buy me this toy, Mom! It's to help me *concentrate*! It will help me do better in school! Mom, can I have it? Can I Mom?"

watch?v=2AlMzbSfQKo

Eat your tendies and we will see.

Yeah.. how do people not know they were literally designed for people with autism / ADHD to output some of their energy / autistic ways and be productive

>Experts themselves were polarized on this claim, as some supported the notion of its benefit for those with ADHD and autism,[25] while others argued the spinners could actually be more distracting than helpful with focusing.[26][27]

I work as a teacher in an elementary school. these fucking things are a nightmare.

I can not go through one class without having to confiscate a fucking spinner toy from a student. it's absurd. I will be in the middle of a sentence and I will hear a fucking whirring noise or a sharp "plunk" from inside a student's desk. it's so fucking ridiculous.

my fucking administrators won't do shit because "kids with ADHD will need them" and all that bullshit, (not fucking true, the kids with ADHD are the worst offenders when it comes to not being distracted) and I'm sure if I say something then I'll end up on a news channel or some dipshit's mommy blog or some stupid fucking bullshit.

They were not. It was created to help some old engineer deal with a muscle disorder that was bothering her hands and fingers.

Research is easy.

I work at a school (IT admin) and like half the middle and elementary school kids have them. We had eight of them confiscated in the last two days of school due to kids just not paying attention in class. They distracted classes and the teachers so the school banned them. They're fucking annoying, and loud if you get a shitty one.

Amen. Kids and parents are assholes.

>Why do people hate fidget spinners?
>people hate fidget spinners
>hate fidget spinners
>fidget spinners
>OP is autistic.jpg

I wish I didnt go into elementary education. It has shown me so many reasons why I fucking hate children and so many reasons why people are stupid assholes, and how they raise their children to be stupid assholes.

i don't hate fidget spinners. i don't even know what the fuck they are.

some dude took some bearings, put them in a piece of plastic, is not making millions of $$$. good for him.

>is not making
is *now making

Did you try establishing clear guidelines for their use in class?

they aren't allowed during class, but they hide them in their desks and spin them around thinking no one can hear them.

What happens if they get caught with one?

>>>/yt/
they are just as boring as yoyo's

I usually give them a good fondle of their penis/vagina. That always shuts them up.

>be me 20 years ago
>married to elementary school teacher
>she asks me to grade math tests
>grading papers and bloodying them with red pen
>wife sees what i'm doing
>freaks out
>"you're not supposed to grade papers with red ink!!! it's too harsh!!!! use a 'happy' color"
>MFW i realize what a bunch of fucking pussies we're raising

that what 20 years ago. i can only imagine how bad things are now

I used to just tell them to put it away. Now I take it away and give it back to them at the end of the day. I'm begging my administration to let me ban them from class but since I'm the only teacher who's apparently had a big problem with them, and adhd kids "need" them for some stupid fucking reason so they won't let me ban them from class.

because its just as cool to hate them now as it is to play with them. its all the same bandwagon hopping.
go to any youtube video about fidget spinners and you'll see dozens and dozens of 12 year olds in the comments circlejerking about how 'literally so fucking gay dude' fidget spinners are

ffs its miserable. you have to be so fucking careful about what you say or how you speak to kids because god forbid one of them goes home and says something you did to their parents, now you've pissed off some white yuppie soccer mom and you've got administration breathing down your neck for the rest of the year.

That's weird. I work at the elementary level, and I've never had anyone tell us we can't use red ink to grade.

I student taught in a middle school and often graded papers for my MT. Same thing. No one gives a fuck what color you use as long as you stay up to date and have your shit submitted before the end of the grading period.

That sucks balls man, but it sounds like you might need to compromise with admin on this one. How do the other teachers in your team handle fidget spinners in class?

true story. she showed me the memo.

It's not a de jure thing, it's more like red ink makes them sad when they see all the red marks on their paper, and they feel sad because they fucked up big time.

Why do people like them? It's literally a chunk of plastic with a couple ball bearings on it, yet even here the streets are now full of foreigners selling them on mantles on the streets.

FIDGET CUBE MASTER RACE

just let the fucking nosepickers play with their stupid toy under the desk whats the big deal

if its keeping them from doing their work send their parents a letter and have them take the thing away themselves

I think the worst part is the expect the school to teach students manners, respect, and general people skills...Parents should be doing that first.

People hate popular things.

balisong: the original fidget spinner

>clear guidelines
What are you, literallyHitler?

As an answer to your question. The thing is popular and all people are hipsters at heart.

its the cool thing to hate new and popular things

Top fucking kek

Stop pretending to be me

DEUS VULT !

Has anyone started making a fidget spinner that doubles as a vape? I'd totally buy those...

...i like the metal ones better

Let's see if we can respond without using the term "autistic"

What are even these?

fidget spinners.
they spin...

theyve been popularized by people who dont even need them, some even going into the extremes rendering the trend into a meme.

Thanks, thought there was something more to it than just a fucking spinning toy.

So this is a replacement for jojo and older toys?

all it is is a fancy skateboard bearing

kinda...
they are for kids with adhd, so they have something to do.

or for bored guys with an desk job, so instead of clicking their pen all the time, they spin this stuff...

but i think the metal ones look kinda cool, and you can spin them on one finger for like 6 minutes, or something... it's dumb, but kinda fun...

Vote on fidgets spinners nooow! wildonionblog.wordpress.com/

My anxiety tells me that people who have been hypnotised are more susceptible to being hypnotised and that makes me laugh.

bump

it's like with every fad.
>People realize something exists
>People start using/doing this
>After a while kids start picking up.
>they make millions of retarded videos of them doing it
>people don't want to get familiarized with them
>people start hating it