Migos

Thoughts on Migos' album "Culture"

meme music that will be looked badly upon in a decade

Absolutely right.

Today's contemporary equivalent of Little John.

so many bangers theyre fun to listen to just dont take it too seriously. The rhythm of their flow is really rally tight

I haven't listened to the album but every time I see these guys I'm confused. They look so fucking weird and I can't explain it but nobody else seems to point it out. Offset looked normal in the bad and boujee video but in this picture he looks like a fucking idiot

It's good. Will be considered a landmark album in the genre in a few years.

One of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. It will be remembered like Finally Rich and Flockaveli.

I bet by next year. Black people get sick of crackers memeing awful music, thinking they're wit the shits and trap dies silently by Q1 2019.

Start of the new rap renaissance

>trap dies
i hope so. i want rock to make a comeback in the mainstream

Still listen to this shit. GOAT trap album

I always thought Takeoff and Quavo both had the same weird vibe going on with the glasses + dreads done up
lmao

I think what this album did best is show us how much these dudes have improved as rappers. Listen to their flows in Culture and compare that to their shit from 2014. They have that shit on lock. I love the production on Culture as well. I'm happy to say that I think Migos have not given us their best just yet and Culture will probably go down as one of the greats in their discography.

>implying the music industry cares about the attention of blacks more than the attention of whites
trap will be milked for at least another 5 years boy

what exactly do you want to hear out of mainstream rock music that hasn't been done in the last 50 years?

At least Lil Jon had some good memes

It's because they're all armed to the teeth with stupid shit and tattoos

Bunch of niggers with nigger music

The industry as you understand it doesn't have a shelf life of 5 years. Get wise. I'm not your boy, faggot.

Trips confirm

I'm kind of freaked by as more time passes they try the hardest to look similar between themselves.

Soon enough they'll be triplets.

lmao why has trap been popular for longer than a decade then? what are you talking about dude

You're not a tastemaker. You're a faggot and a waste of space. No one likes you.

why are you so mad lol

Back in my day, we didn't take lip from lowlife tripfaggots.

I've completely forgot about it

the weird ad-libs like CHINKS and JEWS and BITCH kill Migos for me

migos are well positioned to release something groundbreaking if they had the aspiration to do so. also Offset should release a solo album.

grow up man you sound 15

Do you have Asperger's?

I wonder what Migos will be like when they're middle aged

They're flows are played out but the songs themselves are mostly good

for me it's the "skrch skrch" spoken record scratch they drive into the ground. Can't hate on 'Bad and Boujee' though.

There's 3 bad songs on it though

at least one is balding, one is kinda chubby, and none are particularly fit. The glasses are also not very typical of most music stars. They look like they spend more time playing video games than rapping.