THIS

>THIS
>SICK
>BEAT

have fun being sued, op

Honest question: what is the deal with Swifties? I've listened to some of her albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over her. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I? [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Its not about the music its about the marketing and the image.

Swifty is good tho, shes cute and her music listenable

>shes cute
And if she wasn't you wouldn't listen to her music? Fucking pleb.

Yeah absolutely not. I don't listen to her music, just watch her music videos. Same with Fifth Harmony et al.

So she's basically an American version of a K-pop star? OK that makes sense.

I barely listen to her "music" but I watch pic relateds vids all the damn time.

Imagine if she tried to do this bit in a video today. Would be a total shit storm

there was back then as well. i specifically remember a Sup Forums thread with the image of her in the tunnel of butts saying "THE JEWS DID IT! THEY FINALLY GOT TO TAYTAY!"

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

You're like, 5, aren't you?

Why the fuck does T Swift actively sabotage every song she makes by talking in it?
What's the fucking point? Why do you need to have some edgy sing-talk section of every fucking song you write? You don't sound badass, which is what it sounds like you're trying very hard to achieve. What are you adding?
You shit shit shit up the entire song by taking over it with your pennsylvalley accent you Dumb Cunt fuck You every fucking song with your ex boyfriend or some other shit who fucking cares, you wouldn't have a career if you didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes so shut the fuck up.

>ywn cum deep inside her colon

why even live Sup Forumsros

>Honest question: what is the deal with Britney fans? I've listened to some of her albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over her. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?

>Honest question: what is the deal with Madonna fans? I've listened to some of her albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over her. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?

ok we get it

>Honest question: what is the deal with Neutral Milk Hotel fans? I've listened to some of their albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over them. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?

but Madonna is actually great senpai

Yeah. That's what I thought.

>Honest question: what is the deal with Merzbow fans? I've listened to some of their albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over them. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?

>Honest question: what is the deal with Burzum fans? I've listened to some of their albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over them. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?