Would you fuck Link in BotW?

Would you fuck Link in BotW?

Yes.
/thread

I'd love to.

Yes

Me too. Pretty straight but he gets me diamonds every time i play
thats hot cosplay

Does anyone else love how his butt wiggles when you run forward drawing a bow? Its like, so girly

Then you're not straight. Not even "kinda."

His outfits were made to do that to you.

It is quite nice.

They pretty much are. Theyre really designed to confuse your dick. Even the Gerudo Voe armor is feminine and revealing

I'm pretty straight myself but fem looking dudes are an exception. That Link happens to have tits.

no, because it's a video game and you faggots need to get a real boyfriend and step outside.

sage

It looks so good on him too.

Holy shit ive not seen that. Ty user.

No problem.

Was anyone else disappointed in BotW? Love trap Link tho

Yes! I love wearing it with the hero booty shorts. And i love the head piece so much

This the pic i was looking for sorry took me forever

After i finished it, slightly. Definitely like, a little bit missing.

Yes I would actually rape him

It really needed some traditional dungeons, I feel. The beasts were neat to go through, but they were way too short and few in number.
It was worth the wait. His legs are so sexy.

Yeah, Idk, I boughtva Switch and I enjoyed the game, but overall I think I had more fun with Horizon Zero Dawn.

This thread is full of "straight" faggots
Keep posting this shit cause I'm a fag too though

Goddamn that ass. That just refueled my boner.

Totally agree probably my biggest critisim too. Originally I thought there was going to be traidional temples too I remember when i found the collesum I was like this is a dungeon maybe the forest temple so I left, but the story never brought me back there. I also enjoy the beasts puzzles and they should just be seen as trials to get the champions powers, right?

Ugh love this pic always a great one.

His ass is a miracle.

Its so hot seeing him aroused wearing such feminine clothing.

I know, im bad, but i wanna sniff it esp in that stealth suit. Probly so sweaty.

Ive not seen this either so awesome. Yeah its so hot seeing his little tent that he cant hide, then his embarrassed blushed face

Goodamnit, how is this not the zora armor in game?!

It would be my favorite outfit if it was.

nice digits

Fuck yea armor rating be damned. I wish there was another drawing of it, do you think its a thong??

Idk if i imagined it but I felt like the game was very self aware of how feminine link was and npcs seemed to react to that

You as well lol. We are the shit

It is definitely a thong.

Do you think modding will ever be possible for botw, maybe using cemu?

>memegenerator
lol

It would be nice if they could.

Mmm what makes you so sure or can you just tell from the pic

The 2 mods that need to exist are that zora armor, and changing links undies to panties

Just looking at the crouch area and the part holding it to his waist looks thong like to me. I do wish there was a backside pic to get a look of his ass though.

Give him a noticeable bulge too.

Ok, nice, cool. I think even though its just that black string it could still be a bikini, but the way the way the zora plate is dropping down towards the back and revealing it tells me its completely open and probably a thong

Holy fuck omg yes

And that makes it easier to admire and grope his cute butt.

An areodynamic in the water silly. But yes obviously, that is what they dont tell him.

He'd find out soon enough when guys keep approaching him and giving it a squeeze.

Muzu totally jerks off to him lol. Isnt link only 16 or 17?

He would probably tell himself, its just their custom, and sit there blushing and gasping and empbarrassed, trying to smile and be okay with it.

This is gay

He's over 100 techincally speaking.
How would he act if they try to take it further then that?

They gotta just accept being bi. Denial just makes you look like an idiot.

why bother with link when purah exists

She's fine too.

I can just see his face when he feels the first naked hard cock on it instead of a hand. He might quietly say "e-excuse me?" But i feel like it would be almost a whisper and trail off because he's just not confrontational. Would probably accept them putting his hands on them and jerking them off, he would look away from it and wince at their cum all over his hands

Sorry was replying to this post

Yup. I think most people are of the mindset that gay/bi means you're a sissy fuck, but you can be gay/bi and only be interested in stuffing holes

That might be enough for some, but others won't be satisfied with a simple hand job, especially with an ass as fine as his.

Oh no, I agree he would end up getting gang raped. I love how hes the warrior hero of hyrule who can only defeat ganon but would get raped by any remotely strong guys

And how long would it take for it to stop being rape? I don't think he can last long before he starts to crave cocks.

He's such a little girl and he knows it

oi stop posting cringy fanfics and dump moar link anus

Yeah it wouldnt take him long to realize how good it felt and how he actually likes cock

I always wanted to have anons talk about me like this. Link gets all the attention.

He would be getting sexier outfits just to tempt more men into fucking him.

Just self-insert as Link then.

Anyone got more webms like this? They're great...

Dude...im trying lol. Fucking Sup Forums has a 2mb limit and thats about the only one under that cap

nope

those are all i have, that have not been posted yet. botw is still kind of a new fetish.

giant.gfycat com/GargantuanRevolvingGnu.gif

I can try to just post their links

This one is amazing

gfycat com/KindImmaculateAsiandamselfly

now im gay wtf

Link does that to people.

yes please

Then this thread was a success

Omgomgomgomgomg

Best treasure of all time.

HNNNNNNNNG

Just what i was thinking, I want that fucking treasure chest. I want to cum in him like im trying to get him pregnant

Id rather see Zelda down there instead of a fuckboy, but I'm pretty sure Nintendo wanted to raise a generation of faggots with this game.

You and me both.

Yo Sup Forums bi fag with a girl, have the chance to bang a virgin 4 + 10 do i ?