Who /hyped/ over here?

who /hyped/ over here?
who /building an interplanetary military republic/ here?
>SURRENDER AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPARED
>MILITARY SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I am. Going to wait for mods to come out first though.

It comes out so late in my time zone. I'm going to feel like shit going to work tomorrow.

It'll be worth it when I enslave or purge filthy xeno scum, though.

literally a game for euphoric fedoras trying to create their retarded utopia

so, Sup Forums? if you'd have any actual company you wouldn't be shitposting here with the rest of us

>Wiz "Straits" Anward couldn't figure out how to balance slave revolts so they just temporarily took them out and made it so slavery has zero downsides

Fuck Paradox.

it literally has zero downsides :^)

so, your space civ is pacifist and somehow that helps with farming
that game looks gay as shit
real men play distant worlds

Are there any species that look like space Jews?

Eternal Reich Incoming! GALAXY WIDE GENOCIDE

>not creating a militaristic, xenophobic, collectivist and materialist race
>not wanting a 4th reich
pleb

when can i torrent this shit?

just pick any reptilian looking species
>Collectivist, materialist plutocratic oligarchy

sage gtfo with this gaymen shit

Kek.

nah this looks fun enough to pass the time untill DW 2 comes out.Of course giving shekels to paradox is a no-no,torrent this shit and maybe buy it in a couple of years when all the "grow turnips" dlc are out and you can get the lot for a 20.

I'm pretty dumb

Can someone remind me what the name of that vaporware game that Microsoft Studios is producing that's a FPS but it's also a third-person spaceship-fighter?

>[current year] + 1
>playing the electronic jew

That's an accurate description of star citizen now.

That's exactly the game I was talking about, thank you.

Wasn't even trying to troll; I'm disappointed that it's vaporware since the concept seems interesting as hell.

Star Citizen? I don't think Microsoft Studios is producing it though.

>xenophile
Kill it with fire.

>([current year]+1)([current year] - 1) - [current year]*[current year] + 1 + current year
>living in the mountain jew

it's just the first screenshot I found

THIRTY MINUTES LADS

you faggots need to go to /gsg/, they are red-pilled on paracucks and tell us how we should only pirate their games

>tfw only a half hour left till it unlocks

fucking shitty stem should unlock at midnight EST

6.3 OUT OF TEN

Hyped.

27 minutes guys

It could still happen in a few years. Unlike early access stuff, It's clear that everyone who bought in early is getting a playtester's perspective, not pretending to play a game which has been released unfinished because it's current year and indie needs the boost.

>looking at autistic grossgermaniums every thread
The only good thing about /gsg/ is this day in history

>Not making the imperium of man
Are you even trying?

forgot to mention, has anyone noticed the 2 premade human civilizations?
the one with the white womx is a fascist autocracy and the one with the stronk womyn of colour is a democratic utopia?
real subtle sweden.

fuck off rob

makes the choice really easy, does it?

Shit tier meme

Damnit I forgot the image which ruined the post

You'd be surprised.

>max out xenophile
>turn german

wat geam is did sempai?

Why?

Stellaris

>xenophile
>pacifist
>moral democracy

I don't know your memes
I do know that grand strategy threads were only ever good before /vg/ though

I roughly recall something along those lines, I think it was called Warshift? Not sure if its Microsoft tho...

yeh,custom human race for glorious imperium,nothing against women in uniform but still.

Game?

should have mentioned
STELLARIS

stellaris

It's too bad going on the extreme end of ethnics requires more points.

I want hyper xenophobic, hyper militaristic and hyper spirituality

I'm absolutely set to conquer all of the spess untermensch and destroy every shred of their individual cultures.

Dis gon b gud.

Battletoads.

>who /building an interplanetary military republic/ here?
Him

i am sure it will follow the usual paradox format of text files so more points should be doable. Especially if they do what i expect them to do and make non-pc traits worse than muh tolerance.

>republic

pleb tier.

Which kind of obscure meme game is this?

I'm doing divine mandate

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE MIGHT SPACE JESUS, WHO IS ON HIS HOLY MANDATE STOP SPACE ISLAM

all of the thread bud stellars

order direct from their site, gives them more money as as opposed to steam

>makes fun of vidya
>is literally a medpack

>democracy

Peaceful bureaucracy

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME

IT'S FUCKING TIME LADS

READ THE THREAD YOU SLAVIC RAPE BABY ITS CALLED STELLARIS

stellaris

jew jew revolution. Oh and i want to buy it but i am a little short on cash atm,care to lend me some? will pay you back

Stellaris

you nigger

>giving money to those swedish kikes
>both the default human empire leaders are women, one black
>changed the genocide button to 'purge'
>same gameplay and UI, just slightly different colour scheme, as all of their other fucking game series
>that stupid fucking swedish developer cunt with his dread locks

Probably going to pirate it.

>both the default human empire leaders are women, one black
I don't believe you

Check all the pre-release videos, they pretty much all start off with showing the empire creation, and it's at the top of the list, can't miss it.

oh it's real :^)
the latest expansion to CK2 included having the possibility of giving women political rights in the fucking medieval times

IM GOING TO BUILD A DEFENCE STATION AND MAKE THE XENOS PAY FOR IT

>included having the possibility of giving women political rights in the fucking medieval times

All the randomly generated Human names are multicultural as well.
I hope someone mods that

Honestly, alternate history is fun or we wouldn't play the games at all. I'm a lot less bothered by that than just how utterly shitty everything else about Conclave was.

I've watched a couple of pre-release players get decently far into the game (Quill, watched about 5 hours of his gameplay, etc.)

They're all a bunch of lefties though so there was no enslaving or genociding. How do those work? Is it just like civ games where enslaving is a pain because of negative happiness but you keep all of the population to work, and genociding gets rid of all the workers (and their unhappiness) and you can replace them with your people?

Would an Imperium of Man keep aliens as [spoiler]sex[/spoiler]slaves or just purge them all?

what's exactly shitty? I think the council/favour/education/threat updates were ok
it's still the most successful paradox title in my opinion

I watched some guy spend 15 fucking minutes randomising the names using a human namelist and he didn't get a single fucking white name.

Bunch of mussie and slope names. Can't wait for mods to fix this.

Should have watched Arumba's stream, he did slavery on that.

to be fair its alt-history so i am ok with it but the conclave was the worst thing to happen since forever.

Watch DDRJake.

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

>Play EU4
>One day free DLC downloads itself
>It's a gift from paradox
>"Women in history"
>Still disabled to this day

what did you not enjoy in conclave? I actually liked that update

A bit of both. The emperor himself prefered subjugating them but the new imperium would likely purge most of them

Luckily you can rename almost everything in the game

I'll try and find it if it's saved anywhere, I won't be playing when it's released (an hour?), will need to wait for it to be ripped and uploaded. I own CK2/EU4 and never really got into them because I didn't like the fact there's an end year and the setting doesn't really interest me compared to sci-fi, so I never got more than a couple of hours into either of them.

Armies retreating half a continent away, even more contentious bullshit to argue with your vassals about, more factionalism, war declaration councils, mentors aren't as influential, defensive pacts, lots of little annoying changes that somehow just make it feel worse all-around than 2.4.5.

A buddy of mine described Conclave as "The DLC that makes your vassals hate you" and I don't think he was wrong.

real men play masters of orion 2 you fucking plebian

DW is trash

i hated it more than common sense for eu4 and that's saying something, i get what they were trying to do but the execution was terrible. Good thing i mostly play lux invicta nowadays

Unless you like roleplaying in your games, it's just a hindrance that restricts you from doing what you want (in regards to council). CK2 is still better than EU4 though, they have really messed that game up at this point.

It isnt all bad, now I can literally purge the xenos filth.

Whqt game is this?

should I get this game? Any anons played it yet, does it look good?

I pirated EU4 and CK2 but I bought stellaris because the multiplayer actually looks playable

you can bribe your advisors 1/2 times to disempower the council and you won't have to deal with it anymore

I'm going to pirate this.

It's not been released yet, but it will be in like an hour. Watch YouTube let's plays and make your own judgement. If you like 4x games you'll probably like this

Also:

Being totally unable to discover plots without a spymaster, and just the entirety of the council changes in general.

They added more traits and events which is nice, but that's about it. The woman's rights shit is at least useful, since I hate getting a daughter or a female courtier with 15 Martial or something like that and not being able to send her to fight.