What's your thoughts on astrology?

What's your thoughts on astrology?
Which of the zodiacs have you had the worst experiences with?
Which of them have you had the best experiences with?

Leo and also dubs

As an Aries, my sign has been pretty accurate. I could give a shit about other peoples signs, so I have no idea which ones ive had good or bad experiences with.

Horoscopes are so ambiguous that anyone can relate to them. Astrology is an old manipulation tactic from people who stared into crystal balls, and sold snake oil.

Esti de gang de tapettes

Astrology is retarded. Like literally, you need to be mentally deficient to believe in that shit.

>astroLOGy

on the surface is horoscope garbage

once you really get into it shit starts getting weird

>pro-tip you are not just your sun sign

No it isn't, every ancient culture had an astrological system, the oldest for of astrology that i know of are the Sumerian's

It also kinda contributed to the development of our notion of time as we know it(look up the Sumerian's sexagesimal system)

The popularized one that you constantly see in newspaper takes it's basis from the Hellenic period you ignorant tard

And even this actual astrology has 2 different systems which one is based on the precession of the equinox(tropical) and the other on fixed stars(sidereal)

Nobody can tell you why they believe in it but they do anyways because of comfirmation bias

Btw, i'm

ALL astrology is bullshit. It's being old or prevalent doesn't make it credible.

Also, the stars aren't fixed. The night sky isn't the same as it was in the time of the Sumerians.

Did i say any of it is true?

You obviously didn't get what i said behind "fixed stars" you stupid dumbass

You clearly don't know what you're talking about ignoramus so stfu

anyone has some book about astrology?

Good rebuttal.

Lemme know if you ever come up with something substantive to back up your woo.

Your local public library usually has books on bullshit like this.

The key is in understanding the glyphs, numerology and the myths behind the planets but it doesn't even matter

Scorpio's all suck. Horrible people

kkk i know mothafucker what i wants to know if anyone have some book to indicate... i live in a small town we dont have a library

cool, do you have something to indicate about this?

Did you even read both of my posts you dumb fucking retard? I mentioned 2 systems of hellenic astrology

I mentioned on what they differ from one another

"Fixed stars" is a component of astrology, i never said i believed it, i just had a phase where i delved into the occult and everything related so i think i'm in a better stance than you to know what the fucking subject is all about you fucking shitstain

I'm barely even touching the set of "knowledge" about the subject so ffs stop acting like a try hard intellectual with your shitty attitude, edgelord

Astrology is bullshit. Mine always mentions a partner. I don't have anyone. I've been rejected my whole life. Don't get me started on that Vedic bullshit either.

Nah dude, i won't spoonfeed you

If you have deep convictions, you'll get there on your own

ok, go fuck yourself, ty

lol

As a Taurus, I can say that Virgo women are crazy. They can love you to death and still appear cold as fuck.