Pic related, soon I'll be pissing not watered down diluted urea, but H 2 FREAKING O...

Pic related, soon I'll be pissing not watered down diluted urea, but H 2 FREAKING O. Also since i'm using the v8 100% vegetable juice as my sugar source and just mainly drinking water when I feel super thirsty, I won't be shitting bad feces soon and I will not be expelling urea from my sweat.

Soon your girl is going to want to spike her drink with my pure 100% healthy cum.

Why shouldn't everyone be forced to do this since Jesus did it? Plus it's disgusting not to do it the darker you are the more you need to bathe.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIG

Not sure if eloquent shitposting or viral marketing

I don't understand anything

WE WUZ JUICE AND SHIT

You got the same sandals I have.

Is that a bullet hole in your hand from when the cops shot you while your hands were in the air?

>Advertising companies abusing the power of true memetic shitposting
This is how Cthulhu is reawakened.

kek

Good threda

--------

this post provided by Goldfishâ„¢ The snack that smiles back!

>the darker you are the more you need to bathe
Well you got one thing right

YO ASHY LARRY PUT SOME LOTION ON THOSE NIGGER HANDS OF YOURS

That's where the romans hit him with a nail.

I'M ONLY GOING TO CONSUME AIR, WATER, AND V8 WHITEY. THEN I'LL BE CLEANER THAN YOU, WHO'S THE UNCIVILIZED ANIMAL NOW?

Do you understand now?

Why don't you just steal bikes during the night? The sun won't tan you that way.

Second nigger detected

How much sodium is in that?

>1 glass (8 Oz)
>481 mg sodium

you'll thankfully die

>not wanting to be tan
Enjoy your freckles and sunburn athiest !

Hold on while I turn on some DANCE music - oh what's that? You can't dance?

Great essay, Jamal. A+

"I won't be shitting bad feces."

Ladies and gentlemen, black people.

I got the low sodium version, plus i'm only going to drink it when my sugar or electrolytes run low, besides that I'm drinking water and I'm only drinking water when I need it

Forgot to post the image

Good for you, DeQuan. Don't let the white man tell you what to drink. Dr. King fought for your right to drink water whenever you want!

I am tanned. I thought you wanted to be white.

>focusing on what is arguably not a mistake if poetic license is allowed which it is instead of focusing on the main point.

Mah niggas, whitey in his natural habitat

Have you ever taken an IQ test?

watch how much you drink of any sweetened drink, when you remove the fiber from the fruit it goes through you in like 10 minutes giving u all the sugar at once. you want to eat the fruit as whole as possible because the fiber will slow the breakdown of sugars giving you energy for hours instead of minutes as well as negating the sugar crash
you only need a few grams of sugar an hour for energy so be careful to limit your intake

Have you ever realized iQ isn't the end all be all of how successful you are going to be at being happy? If you want a taste of my intellect check out my philosophy;

sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints

I did it for 40 days and 40 nights before in the wilderness just using how Mt body felt perhaps. But tell me, won't the sugar course through my entire body if my blood sugar is low? Thanks anyways my nigga.