Rapper talks about black issues

>Rapper talks about black issues

Yeah, it'd be epic if they talked about white issues! Then they'd be based, right cumskin?

>white guy talks about gf issues

If a white guy talked about white issues it'd be considered nazi music

>whiney person talks about depression & anxiety

>frog talks about non-issues
>and yet the mainstream meme media still gives them a disproportionate amount of attention

what are "white issues"?

Fritz, they LOST, why cant you just GET OVER IT?

succ muh dikk the south will RISE AGAIN YEE HAAAA

>le "if you're privileged you have nothing to worry about" meme

By that token black Americans have nothing to worry about because they are better off than most other people in the world. Oh wait you're retarded nevermind

Save it. Sup Forums takes everything very seriously, supported Clinton, and blasphemes Kek. Very soon, they will see...

>americans complain about roosevelt and his attack helicopters and the millions that died because of it

you didn't answer my question you colossal faggot

thats not what he meant, what is an issue that a white person faces SPECIFICALLY because they're white?

Our countries are being stolen from us by a bunch of Jewish mobsters and you're given a greenlight to run around like a fucking asshole.

imho, Sherman should have burnt down much more than Georgia.

Hanging every plantation owner would have been a noble start.

boo fucking hoo, the white male depression/ennui/sadbois "im so depressed wah wah where's my gf where's my life going wah wah" schtick is old. Get some new issues faggot.

>muh globalist conspiracy
You're the only one to blame for your shitty, unfulfilled life.

>power electronics artist talks about raping someone

Just enjoy this fun while you have it, what with flogging your alleged "oppressors" for fun and profit. I'm giving you friendly advice, that this wave is bigger than you think and it's not just going away, and you just choose to be a huge faggot about it. Ignore at your own risk.

>rapper uses the line "started from the bottom"

My life's awesome. I'm trying to help you, shithead, but whatever. Keep ignoring what's in front of you.

Mass immigration at a replacement level, deconstruction of white identity, decreased birth rates, affirmative action, demonization of white people with in the media and university's, crime rates per capita, self hatred among white people etc etc

Posted to wrong person

Mass immigration at a replacement level, deconstruction of white identity, decreased birth rates, affirmative action, demonization of white people with in the media and university's, crime rates per capita, self hatred among white people etc etc

>this it Sup Forumsacks honestly believe

Man, I wish life was that simple for me.

imagine having such an oppressive victim complex that you actually believe this

grow the fuck up

non-whites btfo (^:

>Want's the hang whites
>Get's annoyed when a white person talks political issues

Get off this board you disgusting sub-human, typical monkey unable to hold an argument without reverting to "ooga booga evil whitey!!"

Go fill out for some welfare, hate white people so much despite them feeding your entire people.

>rapper

How are you stopping these decreasing birthrates, Franz? By sitting inside and posting on this imageboard?

lmao, there's never going to be your mythical white uprising, especially led by the sort of people that inhabit Sup Forums so go back to your shit board and meme with each other some more.

Open your eyes one second

If you cut out leechy bitches and shitty friends from your life, it would be simple. But I'm even taking that with a pound of sodium, you're on Sup Forums after all.

These are all established facts

Ok

being called racist if you question anyone of color or anyone playing a victim role

>or anyone playing a victim role
so literally every white supremacist on Sup Forums?

>unable to argue except to dip into strawman ebonics, grunting noises, and ideas about how spooky black people are

Have you ever left your middle class white neighborhood user? I have, its pretty nice outside of your little bubble, maybe you should try it sometime.

You come across like someone who is of mixed heritage who only hangs out with cucked white bois.

Nigger

I'm Asian and threads like this make me sympathise with white nationalism

Look at all this hypocrisy from black people. Half the shit you shame white people for doing are things you consider fundamental rights as a black person

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when white people snap and put niggers back in their place. You really do deserve it

rekt

based chinkanon

you're next

I'm "not allowed" to be a rapper.

Bullshit!

HONORARY

I'm probably more lower class than you, although I imagine you're an American negroid who's so obsessed with their blackness they fail to account the rest of the African people in the world who have actual problems, rather than "muh dreadlocks! muh hip-hop!"

I can assure you, my Aryan brother, that I am very white.

In fact, I probably have a greater claim to whiteness than your family ever will.

>im asian
yeah, sure you are buddy.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP

> yes master mmm more white cock in my mouth!
I honestly don't get how these blatant bait threads are allowed anyway. Save this shit for Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>rapper doesn't talk about black issues
I can't jerk my little white dick to this desu.

well is said rapper in question black or........?

>T-THAT GUY INNA WHITE HOUSE WITH 6 JEWISH GRANDKIDS? YEAH HE WUNNA US! 14/88 HAIL HITLUR
'k

If everyone put as much effort into improving their lives as they do whining and demonizing other people...ah but that makes too much sense and even worse, sounds like personal responsibility. Best to just shitpost on the chonz.

SURVAVER OF DA FITTEST WHITE BOI'

>ignore politics

No thanks

America doesn't have free healthcare or free college

Isn't that sad

Yeah most of mu hasn't actually looked around pol, or they went and clicked the most generic and lowly reddit tier threads. But I like this board because of how it takes things so seriously and literally

This

If you made Malcom Xs life into a biopic except you used white people and didn't tell anyone it was Malcom xs life it would be considered nazi propoganda

The double standards are outrageous

Well maybe if Sup Forums kept in its ghetto and stopped drooling out on other boards people would go there more often but as they infest everywhere there's no reason to visit.

tl;dr
fucking immigrants

Damn why are white males such little gay bitches

Ironic considering your people picked our cotton free for hundreds of years just because we told you to

I think the people posting race baiting threads outside of Sup Forums are just trolls/in it for the (you)'s. Maybe it's actually an unironic board but I see Sup Forums as a place were people larp as political caricatures, which isn't as funny to do outside of Sup Forums

>because we told you to

Wipping you is an expression

Exhibit A: Your post.

If blacks are so great how come they got conquered so easily

get cucked whitey.

Can we have someone who isn't a drooling idiot form a response to this? Every time you resort to personal attacks before engaging the actual content of the discussion, the only takeaway for the other side is that no one was capable of making a good counterargument.

Shitskins mucking about with our radio desu

there is no such thing as "white issues" or "black issues"

there are other issues that do relate to race but they are contingent upon other factors such as class.

>when Sup Forumstards invade your board

>I'm Asian and threads like this make me sympathise with white nationalism

That's a genetic predisposition and not a spark of enlightenment.

Ching Chong get your shit back to Hong Kong

>there is no such thing as black or white issues

Lol.... when you try so hard to shed your identity because the tv you told you to but just end up discriminated against anyway

Unironically this. Hip hop as a form of music gets better and better the further its distanced from its "street" roots.

excuse me?

im not even a fucking polfag but you guys do realize when few whites are left in 100-200 years theres going to be a huge fucking conflict, are you literally that fucking delusional that white people will just quietly go into the gentle night? when has that been true ever in the history of humanity? get your damn head out of your ass and realize that the other 7 billion people on earth dont share your abstract marxist philosphy

Nice projection

Funny how everyone defending black people right to make shitty hip hop are white people. Anyone else would have been called out on it.

ITT

That's what they want though. They would be killing us now if they had the numbers

>white people will just quietly go into the gentle night
What do you mean by this
You seem like you get your information from other people's interpretation of news

Most of current Sup Forums are literal underage children. This is why the vast majority of all threads devolve into senseless name-calling and shitposting.

This but unironically, the white guilt is strong in this thread.

You should realize that the large majority of white southerners were impoverished subsistence farmers who owned no slaves. I'm not excusing slavery, an utter disgrace and scar on america's history, but most southerners owned no slaves.

I find it funny you think any of these people arguing are black.

>when shitskins invade your country

do you unironically believe another Hitler figure wont rise if the immigration rates remain the same?

they already do its called country music lol

please keep your larp to your boardd, thanks in advance.

Black people have issues every country they exist in

It's like they can't assimilate or something, weird as fuck

That's what a sub 80 iq does

i understand hating white supremecy, i undertand hating nazis, capitalism etc etc. But you are literally delusional man. Your fucking children might have to deal with this bullshit.

>pointing out facts is a "live action role play"
Is this nigger intelligence?

stay clinging to the same comforting white guy woes we've been hearing for decades, headasses

did they bother to control for economic status, lol

>low income makes you rape people at ten times the rate of everyone else

no

yeah dude that's exactly what I said
congrats on the reading ability my white friend

>low income makes you rob people at gunpoint five times the rate of everyone else
no

more like they're disprivileged in every country they exist in. literally everywhere black people have less access to healthcare, are poorer, etc than their white counterparts.

I can't tell if youre a stormfag trolling or you genuinely believe this

why would I care if people are white or not lmao