Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

somethinghorrible.wordpress.com/
aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come you fluffy fiendish fuckers, post!!!

Oh my god

Looks like something pilotredsun would draw

somethinghorrible.wordpress.com/
Just finished part one of the microfluffy story I promised. Check it out.

Don't forget part 1 of the story

Can you post rule34 of Prompto getting fucked by a chocobo?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you all

Oh hey look a newfag

Kweh.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
More content coming soon.

What kind of game shows would be on Fluff TV?

The sad thing is, if fluffies were real this would be what the majority of them would be used for.

There are a lot of sick fucks out there, user.

>there fluff is literally sponge
What the fuck kind of design is that?
Hasbio would have had to have put in extra effort to make something that is ONLY a detriment.
It's so stupid!

>Did that lady give the babbeh a joint?

Things like
-Fluffys playing games
-Advertisements for fluffy toys
-Advertisement for fluffy punishment devices
-Litter pal advertisements
-Playboy-like fluffies to just show off
-Designer fluffy advertisements

I said game shows, like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune.

Too complex for fluffies, wouldn't work.

Oh.
-A fluffy torture gameshow
-A Jeopardy like gameshow where the winner gets skettis
-Spelling bee like show where the fluffy has to try their hardest to talk as humanly as possibly to win skettis.
-A show like Hell's Kitchen where alicorn fluffies learn to cook and feed foals

they sound like good comic ideas

Fluff TV soap operas. Let's come up with some plots.

These are creatures that are 70% feces.

Intelligent design was clearly never a priority when fluffies were engineered.

It's a pipette with milk

Why i Like this shit???
>Explain me

Because it's the perfect mixture of animal and child abuse.

There's a cannibal fluff on the loose in a saferoom of 5 fluffies.

The fluffies escape from the saferoom, and one of them, who is a foal escapes from the house. The cannibal fluffy eats 2, and the remaining one escapes with the foal. They try to live out their life as ferals, but are constantly hunted down by a cannibal fluff and are threatened as they are designer fluffs that humans want to kidnap.

>-A fluffy torture gameshow
This channel is made for fluffies to watch.
That would be a horrible idea.

this

The game show only shows at late night (1:00-3:00) night and is meant to scare off wandering fluffies or fluffies who stay up.

So, Fluff TV has lots of bright colors?

I kek'd

it's purpose is to entertain small horses with the brains of a three year old

I do not understand, I dislike both things but with the fluffy threads, I could not help laughing out loud
>Fluffy deaths are very stupid
>They deserve it for walking in the middle of an alley
>Damn rats

so yeah

IM JIZZING SO MANY FUCKING RAINBOWS RIGHT NOW GOOD GOD THE PAIN THE SUFFERING THE DESERVED TORTURE OF OTHERS HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

Would have to, and probably stays in the "pwetty colors" palette. It needs to be desirable and entrancing to all Fluffys, especially pillowfluffs and amputees, since its their primary source of stimulation.

Pillowfluffs are really whiny.

>I dislike both things

I think you're on the verge of a very important self-discovery.

Or you like them because they are absurdly violent cartoons, and such cruelty with such child like characters is humorous in it's absurdity. See Happy Tree Friends.

jesus...

Yeah I don't get some of the stuff thats come out of this lore. Pillowfluffs and Litterpals come across as a waste of time and resources.

YES YES YES EAT GLASS TO DEATH I CUM GLITTER BUBBLES AT THE GLORY OF MY GODS DIVINE PLAN OHHHH DEAR SWEET CANDY JESUS FILLED WITH WEED THAT PISSES BEER GIVE ME MY ULTIMATE NICE THINGS GIVE NICE NICE NOW SO AWESOME UHHUHHUHUHUHUUUUHHHUHHHHH IM SHITTING OUT THE EVIL IM BEING CLEANSED SO MUCH CLEANSING IT ELEVATES THE JIZZING

I don't like abuse, but I find fluffy behavior and speech very interesting.

Chill out dude...

>SWEET CANDY JESUS FILLED WITH WEED THAT PISSES BEER

>dear sweet candy jesus filled with weed that pisses beer
>autism

Yeah all of the fucking bronies man.

Yeah, I agree with you on both. Gotta give credit to all these artists and writers who have been expanding on this stuff for so long.

A lot of fluffy abusers are richfags with too much time on their hands, so time and money be damned.

What's the difference between a pillowfluff and an amputee?

Same thing

I figure, pillowfluffs are sold and marketed as such, with their legs pre-amputated. Regular amputees are just Fluffs with a bad run of luck with any combination of missing limbs from accidents or abuse.

not sure, they're either the same, or pillowfluffs are especially soft (like pillows)

I feel like the appeal of fluffies is that they represent all of us. They're innocent, confused, and scared beings in an uncaring, unjust, ugly reality that has it in for them. The relationship between the mother fluffy and her babies is our pure but relatively insignificant compassion towards each other. It's the only good that they know, but it's small and easily snuffed out. And when it is, it's like it never happened. Everything good and pure dies, we don't deserve this hell.

NO THEY REPRESENT US BECAUSE THEY'RE SHITTY ABUSIVE, STUPID, ASSHOLES WITH NO PURPOSE AND THEY RUIN EVERYTHING AROUND THEM WITH SELFISHNESS. THATS WHY I WANT TO KILL THEM KILL KILL MURDER SOOO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE NEED FUCKING NEED TO KILL PEOPLE THAT DESERVE IT AND I CANT I CANT MAKE THE WORLD BETTER BY GETTING RID OF BAD PEOPLE SO I HAVE TO FANTASIZE ABOUT TORTURING THE PISS AND SOULS OUT OF REPRESENTATIONS OF HUMANS THEY ARE SAVAGE SHIT DICK CUNT SLAPPING TURD TICKLING ASS SNIFFING FUCK GOBLINS AND THEY NEED TO LEARN NEED TO FEEL PAIN ENORMOUS PAIN FUCKING FUCK SHIT WHY CANT WE DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE THE RAGE I FEEL IS TOO FUCKING MUCH I NEED TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVE IT I NEED TO TORTURE THEM IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE WORLD WORSE THEY SUFFER SUFFER DIE DIE DIE I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO MAKE THEM SUFFER MAKE THEM FEEL PAIN ETERNAL PAIN ULTIMATE PAIN DICK RIPPING BALL BUSTING BACK BREAKING ASS SPLITTING HORRIBLE NIGHTMARISH UNIMAGINABLE WHITE HOT SEETHING SEARING PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!

Someone's off their adderall.

i didn't know teh penguin of doom was here.

SHADMAN!!!

Are fluffies supposed to sound Scottish?

Yes

No

I'm choosing yes, because it diminishes the scots

Maybe

The fluff is engineered to be decorative, soft, and hypoallergenic.

Keep in mind that, in the lore, fluffies are so abundant as to be practically free.

Also, amputation curtails a lot of annoying fluffy behaviors if you can't be bothered to train the thing.

90% Vodka? What's the other 10%?

Cheeki breeki.

bump

Related to next to nothing talked about in this thread so far, anyone know if the guy who was making the Fluffy Runner comic is ever gonna finish it?

where the fuck is chocofag when you need him.

OK King C Here, taking requests because I have thoroughly drained the inspiration tub
Bar no idea

GAAAH, MAGS I THE BEST AINT HE?

You'll take requests? In that case, can you draw a dude shooting fluffies at a target range? They can be pillowed or normal; maybe a little of both.

I'm a writefag, bad at drawing

>tfw i used to frequent Fluffy thread
>tfw i used to get a kick out of this sick shit
C'mon guys, grow up

>implying you're not still on Sup Forums

WHERE DID THE CHOCOBOPOSTER GO GODDAMMIT

Can you write a story about a shop (preferably an illegal one) that cooks and sells fluffy meat?

so a chinese restauraunt?

This one always hits me with sad feels I dont know why its this one picture and not all the other more fucked up ones

pretty much lol

>actual fuck

What the Fuck is an ' Actual Fuck ' anyway??