MGTOW is for faggots who can't talk to women

MGTOW is for faggots who can't talk to women.

Like "Duh"

No shit

I really don't talk or connect well to people in general. I don't really see any value in a relationship so I don't try to go after women even though I may find them attractive. I'm not bitter towards women. There's just no benefit for me to really date anyone. Also there's the responsibility of maintaining their emotional wellbeing. I don't understand that at all.

I guess I fall under herbivore men because I'm not a butthurt child.

U is for you and meeeee, N is for anywhere at anytime at all! down here in the deep blue sea

Yeah, that's not a MGTOW then. That's just a guy who's not into relationships and is doing whatever.

I can talk to women. They don't want to talk to me.

Married Cuck is upset

enjoy your divorce rape in a few years.

Didn't some group in the 1800's do this? Why start using a silly acronym?

I do have friends though. I just don't understand intimacy. I can't even wrap my head around it even when it's literally sitting in my lap.

Being this stupid. Standard for a woman or a faggot I guess.

Dude.. all of Sup Forums is for faggots who can't talk to women. Otherwise we'd be out talking to women instead of fapping to gifs or waiting for a woman to show up here so we can say "Tits or GTFO".

>I might be wrong

Have fun supporting a grown-ass woman and her children, mangina.

Lmao its just a rebranding of the cucks from t_d

They all hopped on this shit for pussy and now nothing lmaooooooooo

I do. She is called my wife. And she has my back too.

user im the same. I don't understand that shit too

I agree whatever this mgtow shit is is for whiny little bitches who couldn't take care of a gold fish let alone be man enough to find a woman, get her to choose you for life, have kids, raise them, protect them, teach them. If you support this movement/thing/idea... whatever this bullshit is, you should kill yourself. We dont need your selfish, poor me, i only can think of myself attitude.

Cool. Not many women willing to go out and work while the man stays at home watching Oprah. Continued success to you.

I can see guys doing it.Luckily I found a decent girl who leaves me my space and isnt a bitch like some of the girls I dated.Shes pretty grateful too.

As far as mgtows.Ive seen an almost cultish love of pussy.Yes it feels good and is awesome and mgtows ive talked too say they still have sex.But the drive for pussy is literally turning guys into white knights and bitches.Didnt Elliot Rodgers bitch about women not fucking him?

If you dont have sex you are a loser.I remember when people called Bill Gates a loser because he looked like a nerd and therefore obviously didnt get pussy.A extremely successful guy,millionaire, and he is a loser because of pussy.It seems the only way to achieve manhood is to get pussy,no matter what you do in life.

I get the drive for girls and vag,but it isnt god.Men seem to be ruled by it.

Putting that cringey acronym on it is.

The most interesting people I've ever known who've led the most adventurous lives, did so because they put their primitive sex drive bulkshit on the back burner, and spent their time working on greater things. ...greater than buying shit so she can impress her friends with her "nesting" tendencies and careless abuses of your hard-earned pay.

That is complete bullshit

So if I kicked your ass in a fight, I'd get to kick her ass afterward too?

And also for many men who suffered because of women.

lmfao couldn't take care of a goldfish

I doubt a beta like you could kick my youngest daughter's ass. She would probably ruin you and she is only 8

I don't want to talk to women.
I don't want to talk to anyone.
Fuck people.

If a woman "has your back." What exactly is she doing for you? Sucking your dick? See how long she hangs around (and how often she sucks your dick) if you lose your job for an extended period of time. When the resources go, so does she. Unless she got fat or old.

this

>Breeding is the only purpose in life for a human
>If you don't have a woman love you you're a fucking worthless piece of shit who needs to die

Whatever you say, pal.

I'm not sure what's the problem though. Unless they are being insufferable cunts just let them be happy having no pussy

what the fuck is mgotw??

Even though I hate people, I'm glad someone understands.

Breeding is definitely not the only purpose in life. Nobody knows what the purpose of life is. But i can 100% guarantee its not about being a selfish little cunt.

It's called faithfulness

It's called being a dependent. I'm sure you (will) make a very fine meal ticket, user.

It means we support each other

The best marriage is a 2 way street.

I really think that the majority of men in this movement can't talk to women, or are just picking shitty bitches. Women are people, bros. There are good, respectful ones out there lol. They are not all feminazis.

Bring on the flames bitches - I know they're coming.

Examples already. Enough with the clichés. "She's there for me." "You have to give to get, user" "Blah, blah, fucking blah."

What's so bad about being selfish? Why would I want to live for someone elses sake? It's my fucking life, bitch. I'll do as I please.

You're just a fucking cuck, bro.

Seriously. It's called pulling your weight. You're not exactly being faithful when you don't put in a solid effort into a relationship. That means having an income. It's one of the less mentioned and overlooked parts of a relationship. If you care about her, then you help support her in every way you can, emotionally, goals, finances. I'm not saying you buy everything, but don't be a financial parasite.

>Women are people, bros. There are good, respectful ones out there lol. They are not all feminazis.

I'll see it when I believe it.
>inb4 incel virgin

I'll believe it when I see it*
shit

Truth.

>Implying i want to talk to women.

>Examples
Some women say the best kinda guy is somebody holds your hair back when throwing up. The best kinda girl is somebody who takes care of you when your sick.

Well you do have give love to get love

Fill me in. What does that even mean?

So who cares tbh? It's not like these guys are fucking everything up like feminist. If they want to focus they're energies somewhere else go for them. Women are pretty shitty anyway. If you wanna fuck just pay a prostitude and continue living your life.

You're training is going well! Perhaps a woman with a pussy like a wizard's sleeve will allow you to be her sperm donor and pay to raise a child or two.

You don't know what that means???

Men going their own way. They say they are opting out of the game.

The issue with MGTOW is that their all so bitter and fed up with women. They would have a lot more respect from people if they could chill out and not act like a bunch of immature children.

It's as simple as saying "I've got other things in my life I'd rather focus on that fulfill me more." You don't have to play a fucking victim card or give 50 reasons as to why you hate women or why society oppresses you.

Nah. I'd rather not do any of that gay shit. Besides, I fucking hate children.

I'll give you points for staying in character. Exactly the kind of flighty nonsense you would expect from a princess.

>Exactly the kind of flighty nonsense you would expect from a princess.
I don't follow?

>no one knows
>100% guarantee I know.

Oh. Ok.