Is my gf ignorant, or just stupid?

Is my gf ignorant, or just stupid?

dubs decides.

hows your lack of webms, torrents, free apks, and kodi doin? faggot.

Yea, church missions arent like they make them out in the movies. I had a cousin who did something like that, promised a hotel, and instead was living in a tent thing with 5 other missionaries. Had to get 3 injections in the ass too. I wouldn't. Plus as a women theres, concerns. Why is she taking care of her mother? How old is she?

thats my point. her mom got sick and needs help w her siblings atm. shes 23, we lived together for almost 5 years.

wtf is this?

>If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a terrible person.

Damn bitch, there's nothing to "know better" here. If you know which way is up, you know OP is a terrible person.

Nah dude, she's straight up retarded. Those are the type of girls who know nothing about anything.

the one truth

OP is a terrible guy but his GF is also stupid for thinking its a good idea when she's only 23 and has other responsibilities what in gods name is this

lol sure i am. dubs decides, not you.

What's this?

Also OP you should really go with her. Or support her. If you actually like her then you're gonna wanna do one or the other or she's going to start resenting you. If you don't give a fuck then do whatever

Chekt what the fuck

>i think youre the stupid one for not owning an iPhone.

and...deleted.

ITT: OP is an edgy bad boy wannabe and his girlfriend is a bit naive but is willing to try to be the change that the world needs.

My cousin did a Mormon mission for a year in Haiti, I made fun of him for it, people need food, shelter, and adequit clothing, not bibles and false hope

exactly this, cant believe they've been together for 'almost 5 years'

Jesus Christ dude. She wants to do something and make someone's life better. Its something so small, but it'll impact her life, and who knows who else's for the rest of her life. Be supportive or break up so someone who isn't going to be a pussy bitch can date her.

t. Built a school in Africa

but rly.. these places are what they are with or without her. ofcourse i care abt her, we been together for 5 years. but cmon, its dangerous. theres nothing that will come from it other than memories, and maybe some feel good i changed a life shit. but did u rly change anything? or just live in a tent for a few months with a heat rash, reading a bunch of underprivileged kids religious bs

Dude it's not about any of that. What you have to realize is you have to look past all the bullshit and specifics of the trip and realize that your girl wants to do this. I'm telling you from experience, if she means anything to you, you'll quit the bullshit and just support her. She's asking you to go with her. Fucking go with her dude. Just go. Trust me.

i see what good it can be, the whole moral bs, but id rather take care of me, and mine before some stranger on the other side of the planet, whos gonna live the exact same way whether im there or not.

OP I hope this is a fake conversation for two reasons
1. That isn't Sup Forums, you don't talk to women like that (especially if she means something to you)
2. If you encourage her to not go and she goes then she will almost 100% fuck another dude or flat out break up with you
>bonus: 3. Learn to fucking type out the word 'you' fuckin nigger

She's going to go regardless of what you want, because she's a bleeding heard liberal and proto-SJW.
She'll go and either get raped by niggers or burn the coal voluntarily. Either way, dump the bitch if she decides to go, and make sure she knows it before she leaves.

You are you and she is her. Why kill her dreams just because you don't like them?
What if you told her you wanted to be a professional race car driver (or whatever you are passionate about) and she says no...blah blah blah and makes a big deal about you not going. It's not going to change the fact that you want to be a race car driver. It's just going to want you to be a race car driver then give her the middle finger and be like 'ha I did it bitch now what'
>probably that's how she feels
>probably will fuck a nig nog there or just break up with you and go then fuck a nig nog

>Is my gf ignorant, or just stupid?
>gf
answer seems self evident

I spend a lot of time on 4chinz also user, but you need to take a step back from this shit. Either you've never had a gf or you're grasp on reality is extremely deluded.

Youre a fucking idiot. Post her info so I can give her a real man

>Either you've never had a gf or you're grasp on reality is extremely deluded.

It can be two things.

checked

@OP just let her do it. It's some good life experience and she seems like she wants to do it.

1 (800) 273-8255

Yes but what would Jesus do ?

This.
Forcing her to not do it is going to make her regret you and ultimately break up with you

help the niggers

So much of this comment made me laugh. Did you laugh OP?

Yeah post her info.

bruh, go get ur own gf. dont feel bad for mine.

See this then.
All she wants is to help people, if you're worried about her then follow her. Unless you think you can't protect her in which case you need to grow balls.

your gf is ignorant and you're right. Fiji and Australia are relatively safe, but a young single white woman in a poor area (If she was going to Haiti, I wouldn't have anything to do). Rape babies are no joke, user. And Christ-fags are ignorant as shit.

Tell her there are homeless shelter in the local area that needs volunteers. And to take a normal vacation like a normal person.

You should dump her ass and give me her number.

Ill totally just troll her for you.

I think he said over 5 years.

i did.

Those bleeding heard liberals are scary, I heard.

Which is it though?

I thought so.

he means shes both for meing my gf..

What's your girl look like? Maybe they won't want to rape her. Pics?

Now's a good time to explain to her why you are on the state departments No-Fly list. Problem solved.

You type like a fuckin' 12 year old, OP. Don't be such a faggot and support your woman you miserable fuckface.

she found the thread. good goin guys, she now agrees with you.

Hey my boyfriends clearly a dick and. Makes posts proving it on Sup Forums AMA. Hahha

both.

lmao fuck church just build a satanic cross and light it

She's a nigger lover.

Your grammar is so bad your gf shoulda built you a fucking school

bro lmao leave her she wants attention and wants people to pitty her fuck her then leave she seems like a cunt anyways couldnt even take a joke

You sound like a retarded edgelord.

Both of you subhuman niggers need to learn how to spell for starters, then you can look at helping other people. Get back to class, faggot.

Lol

Dump her. She probably will fuck some mandingos. I bet she's secretly into bbc. Dump that nigger lover!!

Oh you're just a desperate possessive beta. No wonder she's trying to go around the world to get away from you.

top kek

never mind they will definitely rape your girl bro.

>shoulda
>should've
>should have

Everyone commenting hate toward you >OP are nigger lovers or niggers themselves

only bc u asked.

nah just jelly bc they got no gf

She sound like one of those people to go and broadcast how progressive she is that she helped some kids in a third world shithole, all for the social brownie points so she can brag to her friends what a good person she is.

She also comes across as a fucking thick cunt for not being able to understand your point earlier about ignoring you for some third world nigger child.

I wouldn't talk to this women, why the fuck would you waste your time. Pussy can be found everywhere OP dump the cunt and move on.

Gathering all the kids like that made it a lot easier to collect child brides. You actually made a huge difference in those peoples lives.

She is not for you, if you think she is stupid to belive she is doing something good for the world, I have big news ... You are the retarded one

Your girlfriend is a decent human being and she should dump you for bringing her down to your level you ungrateful sack of shit

Continue.

I like you. :)

MOAR!!!!!

TITS or GTFO

Dump em op

bet you get no pussy my dude

show me ur sister first.

OP, you're an ungrateful fag and you don't deserve that girl. She's going to go places, and do things with her life, and you're going to be a fucking loser that works for minimum wage and posts about being an alpha on Sup Forums. Grow the fuck up.

thats how you talk to a girl with an ass like that? damn bro you are stupid.

Don't listen to the naysayers op. Dreamcrushing is an important part of relationships. Women, and the religious, have unrealistic expectations that need to be destroyed every once in a while. Your only problem is you're doing it like a bitch.

Holy shit. Quints have spoken. You have your answer, OP.

Just dump her dude. Just let her do what she has to do if you can't be supportive. Now dump those nudes.

>grow the fuck up
whatre u like 16, 17?
if she decided thats what she wants, i wont stop her.

Let's see some more op

This.

Grow the fuck UP.

She's neither ignorant nor stupid.

sounds like the only pussy bitch here is you

Yup. That pussy healed up like a 10 year old wound.

Sealed and off limits to OP

Alright now post more of her

she can go of she wants to. im not stopping her.

Tits of gtfo

Lol HEY OPS GIRL how youuuuu doin

Break up with that stupid bitch