>Male character buys her another drink from the other side of the room

>she has malevolent intentions

>man says Hi to woman at a bar
>cut to them having sex

>implying you've ever even been to a bar

Not even memeing, I've had this happen.

>implying he's ever seen a woman
>implying anyone ever does anything

i don't see what's the problem. this has happened to me on occasion and i'm not even a good looking guy. matter of fact, this happened to me last Friday.

How tall are you?

5'10" i put some thought in my appearance, though. generally wear all black from Zara's and i'm well-groomed. i don't show up to the bar in shorts and sandals. i've seen that on occasion.

a woman in her 40s danced up on me while I was posted at the bar. this shit happens even to the most vanilla looking guys.

I've actually had a woman approach me at a bar. When she realized I was unemployed she fucked off though.

JUST

>Zara's and i'm well-groomed
Nu Male detected.

>generally wear all black from Zara's
you must look like a complete faggot.

were you in a gay bar, perchance?

My record is three girls approach me in one night fämälämäs

haha, you're damn straight! as long as it keeps me getting laid several times a month with hot wannabe models, i'm nu-male numero uno!

>letting women realize you're neet living with parents
why tho?

hahaha, nope. i do have some gay acquaintances, if that's of any concern to you. i also have a few lesbian friends who love to play matchmaker with their other straight friends. they own a yoga studio so i never say no to whomever they want to set me up with. their set-ups are typically fit UM and FIU girls.

About a month after I first started going to the gym to not be a fat fuck anymore this girl approached me and said "hey I've seen you here a lot, you're putting a lot of effort in this"

I had no idea if that was some backhanded compliment or what so I did what everyone here does and just bleeted out a "t-thanks". She said keep it up and walked off.

I feel like an idiot now for not engaging her further then, but it all worked out since I kept going in the long run.

i've had similar sperg moments. one time this very hot latina tried striking up a conversation while in line to the restroom. the bar i frequent has unisex restrooms so the lines are usually mixed. sometimes you just really have to go and can't hold up your own even when some random hot girl starts flirting with you.

this has to be bait

no one actually talks like this

I had this happen to me at a house party, despite being a beta robot.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

haha, Liberals

>token nerd character, shy, acne, huge glasses, talking to other nerd about ridiculous scifi stuff, has a crush on the most popular cheerleader girl who comes around the corner at that second, nerd ptotagonist sweats profusely, stutters awkwardly, drops all his books and falls to the floor while the whole school laughs at him
>cut to him jizzing on the cheerleader's face while yelling LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

The conversation led to what I did for a living, and I had recently been let go from my job. I didn't live with my parents though

not baiting. responding to dunces who throw terms around like "nu-male" and "faggot." there's probably a reason why those fellas aren't getting women at bars.

name one flick when this happens

Vampire's Kiss

very similar scene in the first episode of The Girlfriend Experience series. however, the girl approaches the guy and says, "I want to fuck you," then it cuts to his place.

>>cut to him jizzing on the cheerleader's face while yelling LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Name one film where this happens

>I'll have a whiskey
>Leave the bottle

Most places don't allow this because the don't want you getting that drunk and want to know how much youve drunk

>at the gym doing sit ups
>girl starts cheering me on
>glare at her because I thought she was taking the piss
>she gets scared and walks off

she couldnt handle my alpha energy