So I've been working at this new job for 5 months now and nobody really wants to ever get to know anything about me...

So I've been working at this new job for 5 months now and nobody really wants to ever get to know anything about me. Nobody really cares about anything I say except a certain girl I work with.
Just the one there day she followed me outside, as we were both on break, and began asking me questions about myself, and telling me a lot about herself and where she's at in life.
Told her a few things about myself and she commented on how "sexy" I was. She's the only one who has seemed interested in anything about me.
She's absolutely beautiful and the co workers treat her similarly to the way they treat me. She came in to work today and lit up when she saw me, though.

Should I talk to this chick more? She's at least a 9/10 with a loner personality just like mine, and we seem to click very well.

Talk to her, but be cautious. Don't get your hopes up and try to remember she's your co-worker first and foremost.

Next time you work with her, whip your dick out and ask her to suck it. If she does, she is yours forever.

Sounds like she's an obsessive bitch who's looking for a victim...

Or she genuinely likes you, Good luck!

Also, nice Noir pic.

Good advice
/thread

>Should I talk to this chick more? She's at least a 9/10 with a loner personality just like mine, and we seem to click very well.

Nah, probably shouldn't talk to her. Don't even ask for her phone number. Only a fool would do that.

Kek.
Looks like I'm talking to her.
Even if she was just a friend, it would be nice to have someone with similar interests to talk to.
She doesn't have very many friends as she recently moved out here. But she seems magnetized to me, it's super weird to get that from such an attractive girl.

Three kinds of people.

Which are you?

At least they all ended in the same number :^)

youre a fucking idiot if you try to advocate getting with a coworker

Many girls you will meet are super attractive until you either fuck them, or you learn about their weird twisted past. You won't look at them the same after.

I hear that.
I just want a friend more than anything, I god rid of most of my old ones as they were pretty shallow. She's the first person in a long time who has wanted to get to know me though, I guess it just meant a lot that she showed so much interest in me.

Who gives a fuck.
Fuck her, and keep fucking her.
Fuck her, and move on.
Either way he fucks her.

>implying fucking is the main/only goal

your life sounds like a shitty zach efron movie

You think she's hot and she seems to like you?

Tough one, OP. I'd suggest going back to your secret fap space under the basement stairs and writing a more believable story.

It pretty much is but I ain't complaining

GO GET THAT BITCH OP!!!!

>I won the lottery, should I collect the money?
what kind of stupid ass question is that nigger op

Procreation.
It's in every man's genes.

Did you take your meds today?
I mean honestly man, anytime I post something about my somewhat normal life, one of you creepy fags comes out of the woodwork of this site and tell me that it's not possible to live the current life I am right now.

I mean do you really sit there and think anybody with a remotely good life on Sup Forums is just a piece of shit that you are entitled to shut down at any cost? Fuck off dude, you are literally a little parasite who knows how to do nothing else but lame attempts to troll people ONLINE who are clearly getting more out of life than you ever will.

Fucking do something about the sick situation you are in you fucking faggot. Quit wasting your fucking life.

Thanks I think I will

Yeah because nobody meets through work. That would be crazy.

When you get a grown up job, maybe you'll learn kek

Sounds like exactly how met an old ex of mine.

>9/10
>Into vidya and science fiction
>Super nerdy and shy; the two of us clicked instantly and was the main reason I stayed at that job.

Ended up asking her out and we dated for like 6 month. Sex was phenomenal and she was genuinely really fun to be around. Then the crazy set it and it ended shortly after that.

OP, you said she even called you sexy, implying she made the first move? So did this girl, which is maybe why I ended up falling for her.
My advice: smash anyway and see where it goes, but the second shit strarts to go south then bail. My older brother ended up having a kid with one of these clingy, psycho autists and now hey are both full blown alcoholics. They only spell trouble.

Maybe when you connect with a human and possibly make a friend you'll understand. I'm not sure what part of "talk to her but be cautious, she's your coworker first and foremost" is bad advice. Maybe the big grown-up can explain.

Fuck don't friend zone yourself already user

This to the max, newbies. I've done it thrice and third time's always a charm for lesson learning.

GIB NAME

Your right.
IM ALL ABOUT THAT PUSSY WUBBALUBBADUBDUB

Or I met my wife at work and we've been married ten years with two kids and a house. Our marriage isn't perfect but we're happy enough, and it's better than being alone.

So I guess the real lesson is that nothing matters, and no matter what you do or don't do, things will keep happening, good or bad, so just do whatever you want and the universe will continue on. There is infinite anecdotal evidence for and against everything.

Tl;dr: Nothing matters and choices only matter in the way that's it's important that you choose literally anything.

Sure, if you really want to date someone with a loser job and low standards. Lol

no. you should freak out and tell your boss you are being harassed. and thatyou are retarded

/thread

did you breathe today?

>hey b i have a joint and a lighter should I stare at them forever??