IMPEACHMENT CANCELED IN BRAZIL

SO CLOSE

WE WERE SO CLOSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

atarde.uol.com.br/politica/noticias/1769017-presidente-interino-da-camara-anula-processo-de-impeachment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chiJFqNHahM
youtube.com/watch?v=WTjIqGoRc78
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/05/08/brazils-neoliberal-anti-dilma-group-goes-on-the-defensive/#669730ef1616
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/05/brazil-coup-dilma-rousseff/480291/
planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/L1079.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trusting monkeys to do anything right

>Huecucks will defend this

It's not our fault, we did everything we could, literally millions of Brazilians on the street protesting against it

But our shit constitution allows ONE man to cancel the entire thing because "I think the voting will be biased"

Holy shit this becomes the last drop and makes Brazilians this time go ape shit

I hope this becomes*

How can you go from impeachment to ...nah never mind

Go march down to Brasilia and hang the cunts from lampposts

DEMOCRAZY WORKS

>and makes Brazilians this time go ape shit
>Brazilians go ape shit

Nice flag

you too Ronaldinho

You really need to clean that flag, Romania.

Go democracy.

With enough low IQ brown people the left is literally untouchable.

The cycle of the poor getting poorer, more leftism, more poverty, more leftism goes on until collapse.

This is true and I am scared

As much as this country is bad I don't want to go through the hassle of moving to another one

Don't worry my friend. They won't let you leave even if you want to.

You wish user, I'm going to your country next January

See you at Disney :^)

Land or World? I hope for your sake it's the latter.

Can't get rid of us, huehues.
Imagine what it's like at the source!

Vzlan here: We had Chavez out for 72hours in 2002, his Ministers in jail, then traitors and cowards bring him back and today the country is fuck up.
So Brasil: talk to me after you pass those 72hrs and the commies are in jail. Until then, stop wasting my time and BTFO.
See you

It's going to happen to us soon.
>Mudslime major
>more Muslims "immigrate"
>more reach positions of power
>get more representation in goverment
>more Muslims are allowed in
>eventually
>sharia law
Give it about 7 years

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CHUPA COXINHAS NÃO VAI TER GOLPE NEM AQUI NEM NA CHINA

Who was being impeached and why?

we had 7 coup d'etats here, some of them right wing some of them left wing

all it creates is a society too dependent of a 'leader' who will magically save them from their problems, and a society who, when facing the slightest of the problems, throws everything to the garbage bin and tries to start over from 0

A Bulgarian tranny who hijacked our government with her commie party.

You know the reputation Brazilians have in online games?
That's how the Brazilian president acts in real life, and that's why she was being impeached.

What did she do?

>Brazilian democracy
Topkek & topcuck

Riot

Enjoy living in your burned out stadium

but wouldn't they like that behavior if they themselves do it?

puta merda, meus lados

Long story short, Dilma and her party have been destroying our economy with corruption scandals and the implementation of retarded commie politics. Not to mention sending money to their commie allies in Cuba.

ban soccer

GUERRA CIVIL
U
E
R
R
A

Sounds shit. Hope she gets rekt eventually. Anyway, I don't get the appeal of communism. What's so special about it that it has to have a resurgence every couple of years.
*football

Basically:

>be brazil
>left commie government reigns it has been like 13 years
>we always knew it was corrupt but never bothered to do anything about it
>one day our best corporation, Brazil's oil company (petrobras) respected worldwide goes to shit and throws our economy into the sink too
>no one knows why as it was going wonderfully well until recently and it was supposed to get even better
>they look into it
>there was a fucking immense corruption ring with hundreds of politicians involved
>sucking out money from several public institutions
>a special operation called "Lava jato" (Jet wash) is created to expose all criminals and arrest them
>fast forward 2 years
>they arrested dozens and dozens of people each year
>suddenly they hit fucking gold
>Brazil's vice president who was the president for 8 years (Lula) and our current president (Dilma) are involved
>they find that Dilma is a fucking idiot who committed responsibility crimes and took decisions that she didn't have authority to take by herself which resulted in hundreds of billions of loss in the economy

>everyone riots
>impeachment when
>police tries to arrest Lula
>Dilma nominates him to minister of fucking economy
>ministers are "special" here and can't be judged by normal judges, they must be judged by the Supreme Court
>the Supreme Court people are literally all handpicked by the commie government
>one based judge fights the government all by himself by overruling Dilma's actions
>Lula switches between minister and criminal every single day in an amazing legal battle
>long story one of the Supreme Judges tells him to fuck off and simply grabs the case
>Lula will not be condemned
>people go even more ape shit
>impeachment now
>it happens
>the president of the congress says "oh no lol I think it'll be biased" and cancels it

That's it in a nutshell.

God damn it guys, you were so close too...
Rip Brazil. Hope you all don't perish in the next Zika, World cup, Dilma civil wars. ;_;7
Your Portuguese bretheren are rooting for you.

Justice won

it was a US coup anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=chiJFqNHahM

Dilma did nothing wrong (besides being incompetent)

>Dilma caught doing something
>I don't even give a fuck what, stupid monkeys down there in Brazil, but whatever
>people want to impeach
>rest of the world decides the only reason the "evil, sexist Brazilian men" want her gone is because of sexism

What a perfect microcosm of what the US will be like under Hillary. No matter what she does, if you criticize her, you're a stupid evil sexist asshole. Just like if you criticize Obongo you're a racist.

She stole bank money to pay her commie policies
We call that a pedalada

Not yet. We'd hang her in less than a day if she did that.

Also, fuck commies.

you know what to do

>committed responsibility crimes and took decisions that she didn't have authority to take by herself which resulted in hundreds of billions of loss in the economy

nothing she did was illegal

forgot to mention that Cunha was 'fired' from his job
>he was replaced by a government appointed nigger that revoke the impeachment proccess days after he took office
>house of cards
>Brazil

knew it was going to end in pizza.

It was just another neolib coup anyway

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/05/08/brazils-neoliberal-anti-dilma-group-goes-on-the-defensive/#669730ef1616

Technically, she hasn't been trialed for it yet, so she couldn't be impeached
But that is certainly illegal

I am a law student and what she did is defined in Brazil's constitution as a "responsibility crime of economic teor" (not sure how to translate that in English properly, the constitution is written in Huenese) so fuck off

Pic related

>literally millions of Brazilians on the street protesting against it

Wasn't that only for a day or two?

>What's so special about it that it has to have a resurgence every couple of years
Poor brown people needing a reason to band together and shit all over society.

Brazil as a whole is a big cautionary tale about the dangers of miscegenation and letting women/leftists rule.

Are you fucking serious you dumb ass? There is an exclusive crime known as responsibility crime committed exclusively by the president, yes, the pedaladas fiscais were illegal, you retard. Why the fuck are you talking like you know anything about Brazil? At least do your research before talking shit, you retard.

Done every day in Europe and the US. First-world problems?

>paper-thin flimsy excuse for an impeachment

The millions were for a day or two, yes. People need to work.

But there are thousands of dedicated protester that have camps around the capitals and pretty much are decided to live there until Dilma is out.

Riots when?

Yes, it is done by most presidents, true

But read the fucking graph What she did is stupid

>dindu roussef

dilma, sai da porra dos estados unidos e volta pro brasil, sua vaca imunda.

>responsibility crime

can you say exactly what that means?

Because in all the interviews I have watched they said it was a commonplace, legal action that political opponents are pretending is illegal in order to get an illegitimate impeachment.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/05/brazil-coup-dilma-rousseff/480291/

Enjoy planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/L1079.htm

And maybe you would be more well informed if you could look up non-commie sources.

Our president must be responsible when managing the country. Certain infractions are defined by our constitution, and she did one of those.

TANKS IN THIRTY

what is the specific action she did wrong though?

>paper-thin flimsy excuse for an impeachment
You have no idea how cancerous her party is. She would have to be removed one way or another, even if her only crime was looking like the spawn of Satan.

That name

Why would it matter? As long as it's against our law it's valid. Not to mention everything related to lava-jato and other crimes exist as well, they were just removed to avoid possibility of delaying the impeachment with more discussion.

Even if it's cancelled as soon as there is a new house president they'd just pick a stronger accusation, like the one from the higher order of attorneys, if the superior electoral court wouldn't have nullified her election already for all the crimes found by the investigators.

UPDATE ON SITUATION OF IMPEACHMENT

Brazil's right wing parties already appealed to the Supreme Court to cancel the Impeachment's cancellation. One of the based congressmen says that "It's just another desperate attempt of the commies, we expected that, calm down, it will happen"

Maybe there is still hope

She borrowed lots of money and spent it to keep the country aflot before the elections, so she could get reelected.

Now comes the 2016 BANG (GOLPE 2016), BANG different from 1964, where the main objective was to get rid of communist thought and the alignment of Brazil with the URSS. Now the dictatorship of the left will come with their claws turn an entire country, hunting right activists and leading Bolsonaro to the firing wall. Along with him, declare Temer as a traitor of the nation. In one week the CHAVEZ Army take the borders and Bolivia will take Brasilia. Fuck the Brazil...

CANCEL THE CANCELATION!

Here's the page of the constitution: planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/L1079.htm

She did a responsibility crime related to economy and budget laws. Read Chapter VI. It's impossible to deny that much.

You can also argue that she did responsibility crimes related to administration (Chapter V) but this one is open to interpretation.

Crime de responsabilidade está em lei específica e não na CF. Sou estudante de direito.

She basically delayed and didn't show the correct expenses of the government while in the middle of a close competition during the election, which, of course, made her get more and more voters since our country apparently was more promising than it actually was

Like you we have to work america kun

I'm ashamed user

We call it "coup", not "bang"

Honestly

I live in brasilia, and i'd rather die than let the fucking bolivians take over.

Also, there's no way the bolivian army can beat the BR one, and our army also hates dilma

>implying America would let another fucking commie nation one continent over
we're gonna get firebombed

She signed the decrees that the law prohibits in that situation without voting in the congress and as the ultimate responsible for the economic policy she allowed for years the use of operations equivalent to loans of extremely high figures in a way to avoid the restrictions of the budget law.

I met Kim and hung out with him while he was in DC. He's a young kid but he has a firm grasp on what's happening in Brazil. He's definitely not being funded by anyone to my knowledge. They're not a super well funded group.

Bolsonaro 2018

Desculpe, amigo

Sai do chan, Olavo.

>2018
can we make it 2016?

Estudo direito também mas ainda estou na primeira fase (e há dois meses) então nem sabia disso (que crimes de responsabilidade são da lei específica e não da CF), aliás nem sabia que existia diferença nisso

Me sinto burro

reminder what happened last time communism was pushed into a poor country in a state of tension

How the the fuck you just "cancel" an impeachment? If you need to go you need to fucking go ad get replaced

Diz primeiro semestre? Primeiro semestre nem se aprende direito direito, só tente ignorar seus professores comunistas de filosofia e estas bostas, porque eles vão tentar te bitolar o máximo possível.

Surely they'll come again and in bigger numbers this time, right?

Sim, primeiro semestre. Só vi história, filosofia e sociologia por enquanto, aparentemente as aulas de direito não começaram

E sim, a doutrinação ao comunismo e esquerdismo é absurda, deve ser coisa de federal.

well according to the interview here it's not an actual crime

Hay mucho adoctrinamiento izquierdista en la carrera de derecho?

>RT
>not Russia trying to keep their commie ally in power
wew

It is. I even explained it to you. That guy is a fucking political analyst, not a lawyer, I'm a law student, the other law student even gave you source of the crime, don't listen to that communist faggot, you are better than that, user.

Comunista tem em todo lugar, pelo menos você já está com a cabeça menos fechada para estas bostas, os professores que ensinam direito de verdade tendem a uma visão política mais centrista, as bostas que você vai ouvir são todas de professores ligados a filosofia, não se preocupe, vai melhorar bastante.

What the fuck laddie
speak english or portuguese
we can't talk spic

>there's a law that says it is a crime
>some random guy on an interview said it isn't a crime

Now, who should we trust in here?

I'm not watching this, but It's a tricky question. The president can only be judged by the senate, so before the impeachment concludes favorably there will never be any crime.

The last impeached president was found guilty by the senate and then not guilty by the supreme court. The impeachment wasn't retroactively cancelled because there was no crime, and now he is a senator.

No começo da faculdade, sim, para os professores que ensinam efetivamente direito não, tem bem menos frequência.

The answer is yes. Law school is a fucking cancer, at least in my uni

Soy capaz de entender lo que están diciendo, no se da al revés?

Sim, somos capazes de entender o que você está dizendo com mínima dificuldade.

Can't you just wait like two or three years more till elections to kick her out in once and for all by totally democratic means?