Hey b, do I have oral herpes?

hey b, do I have oral herpes?
its a pretty shit picture but i couldnt get a better one

Need to see your penis to be sure

It looks like you have oral herpes, but not genital herpes on your mouth.

Nothing you can do for it now since it's in motion. Just take 500mm Lysine twice daily from now on to prevent them and use abreva when you feel the tingling.

500mg*

dont eat peanuts. Causes it to sprout up!

What does the other guy's dick look like?

You're gross

shave your underage beard mustache. Also nice herps, hope you learned your lesson on glory holes.

Almost everyone will have this at some point. You get this just by kissing someone or by sharing the same glass of watter, or bottle. Unless you have aids, there is nothing to worry about.

You saying "almost everyone gets this" just so you don't feel as fucking nasty as OP.

Like 1/3 people get this. Not even 1/3 adults.
1/3 people including kids get this. There are different strains of herpes, one of which isn't sexually transmitted.

Keep trying to make yourself feel clean. Nasty af

Who said it's not nasty? It is nasty.

But it has nothing to do with sex.
Keep trying to make yourself not retarded bro.

yup

cold sores have nothing to do with sex and are herpes. What OP has is not a cold sore.

It's fucking disgusting

damn, thanks for the info i guess, Im still gonna see a doctor though

Skip the doctor and go straight to the gun shop

lmao 100% yes

No, it very well could be a cold sore.

if you google "cold sore" several images similar to op show up
he might have that

Would you stop trying to make yourself feel better for having that shit

Did you kiss anyone recently?

I'm not OP.
You're just retarded.

google cold sore

Looks like AIDS

Shutup with your stupid made up bullshit you faggot

Why does it look like your 2 front teeth are 1?

You will have a surprise when you see your mother with this. It does not mean she is a whore (I am sure she is), it just mean that she is like the 99 percent of the population.

not op but no it doesn't, you just have shitty eyesight.

So you have it?

I don´t think there a cure OP, or a treatment, just though it out, its not so bad. And definitely its not for sucking dicks like most retards here says. They are just kids with literally not sexual life. You can be a virgin an having this.

There are two types of Herpes: HSV 1 and HSV 2

HSV 1 is also known as oral herpes or "cold sores" though they can develop on other regions of the body, it tends to be more mild and affects roughly 90-95% of the worlds population. Most carriers may not even know, the virus can take hold in early childhood and be asymptomatic through adolescence and adulthood.

HSV 2 is also known as Genital Herpes. This is the bad one. Though it is known as "Genital", it can also affect other areas of the body including the oral region. HSV 2 is much more serious and usually begins with a savage outbreak. Most initial outbreaks are associated with the worst of the symptoms and tend to decrease in severity but outbreaks will occur indefinitely.

You look like maybe an initial outbreak of HSV 1, hang low for a week or so and you should be through the worst of it.

Abreva at the first sign (redness, swelling, tingling, itching,anything, the earlier the detection the better) and L-Lyseine. If future outbreaks are an issue, consider limiting caffeine, alcohol and stress.

Dr. Sup Forums

I have the same as OP, it sprout one year, then the next year not, then it sprout twoo times the next year, or 3 years pass and nothing. It last at most a week or so to cure itself. Don´t be a fucking ignorant and go read at least wikipedia boy.

you got a pretty mouth, boy

You are gross too. I dont and will never have this. You are dirty and should be run out of your town to die alone in the wilderness.

get some valtrex my dude

post your whole face for a better look

This guy got it right. Also if you have these AND aids, it gets worse due to your deficient inmune system. But in that case you have aids so wtf do you even care, you have aids, kill yourself.

I'm no expert but it seems like it OP

hhahahahahahahhaa jesus, its not ebola, your mother have this I am sure of it

This

You should also invest in a nighttime mouthguard, we can see your teeth are grinding and filing each other flat.

stop sucking dirty cock

thanks for the info,i guess it's better to know it's really common
i was probably gonna off myself anyways

your peachfuzz would feel amazing on my butthole

wrong person, my bad
i was probably gonna off myself anyways

So would those beautifully soft lips