What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe-TYV-T2g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She means she only has two or three eggs left in her ovaries that aren't rotten and shriveled and she needs someone to put an autistic baby inside her right now

I volunteer as tribute

where can I apply ?

When can I start?

where do i sign

where do I join?

How can I register?

When can I insert?

is there an online application?

Where's the line to apply?

When do I have the ability to be apply in order to be drafted for this mission?

Where can I do my duty?

Bane?

Do I need my W2 for the application form?

is this where I apply?

Please do provide me with the details of being part in this undertaking as soon as possible

Please tell me the deadline has not passed.

Should I bring my lube or is she good to go?

If I get a 99, I get picked to do it and all the other anons who reply have to watch without touching themselves.

Vikings sex scene with nipples covered so in the sideboob shot we don't see them is my best guess. Sad though

Is it possible that I partake in this activity?

>lube

I never understood this meme.

I always jack off raw, pain is part of the fun.

God I love braids, I want to fuck her so bad.

it's so if you're not wearing bra your nipples won't be visible through shirt.

pls put me in a collage too

She is a big guy.

Hah. This is exactly what I was thinking.

Link pls.

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

>go on a road trip with my friend and his gf
>she doesn't wear bra and get pokey nips constantly
Honestly, how am I supposed behave in this sort of a situation. I mean, they both surely must know right? Do they just not care?

My paranoia kind of thinks that they both were aware of me also noticing it and were laughing between themselves at how I just averted my gaze each time. Then I remember that the lad isn't a chad at all, instead being quite similar to me and his gf is even more introverted and quiet around people than anyone else I know.

I dont even know who she is but ill give her all the autismal babbies she wants

okay sorry

S-sorry

Hi /r/Sup Forums

They prolly wanted to threesome but all 3 of you were too beta to fug.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

MOMMY! MOMMY! BABY user WANT MAKE CUMMIES

>I mean, they both surely must know right? Do they just not care?
Correct.

It's called being the third wheel.

FUCC

That's right faggot. Back to your containment Sheev thread you go. Leave kino discussion to the real men. I'll have you know I eat plebs like you for breakfast and shit them for lunch, a true patrician's meal. I can see you've decided to stop responding, this was your final mistake. As of right now I'm running a sophisticated software through the archives, to identify your posting patterns and ultimately your profile. Next, I'll be able to track you down and find you. No thread is safe for your sorry ass now, so you'd better crawl up your mother's ass. Mind you, I'll hunt you down there too. You'll beg on your knees whenever you open a Sup Forums tab, because my superior intellect and lightning-fast typing ability will have a retort ready before you even finish solving the captcha. You messed with the wrong madman, I watched my first Giallo when I was 8, when I was 9 I had already analyzed in depth every Fellini ouvre in my sleep. In other words, you're clearly outclassed. Like my great-grandfather, the acclaimed cinematographer Patrice D'enclume used to say, "If you like kicking the shit, don't cry when your shoe smells of feculence." Your memeing days are over you dildo-gagging cuntbag.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

Why did they invite me then? To two trips in a row? Even said they'd want to go on longer trips next summer.

Also, to be completely honest, they were the ones slowing me down. It was a bicycle trip. I had to slow my pace considerably to have them catch up and I also ended up being the one making most of the calls on where to camp, which route to take, what to do, etc. I reckon they must've found my somewhat bossy behavior annoying even, yet they still want to go again.

If that was the case then they've severely misjudged me. Never understood threesomes and they both know my autistic stance on relationships and such.

>ywn cuddle with auntie bryce
I want death

BABY
WANT
FUCKING
MILKY

Just like in my anime. And they say those proportions are not realistic.

Who is this. And post more regardless.

i wish i could get this many (you)s

Hey

Mal Malloy. She started doing this as a wight loss vlog and reached peak thikkness until fat loving faggots got her to put more weight on.

include me in the screencap

Adonde voy para ayudarla?

same

Where do I stick my pennis again

Holy shit those sausage fingers

look at all these fucking samefag replies (I'm OP btw)

I'm the one who posted it trying to be slightly clever and I have no idea why the fuck some autist decided to shower me in (You)s.

It's kind of jarring.

Actually, the reply and poster count were the same for the first twenty or so

i dont know who she is or what she want
but i do know this, i will look for her, i will find her and i will impregnate her

where can i fucking find women like this

Posting in ebin (You) post.

Looking for mister golbar? Here he is.

hi

sausages

Where does one volunteer to partake in such a chivalrous mission?

>65 replies
>6 IDs
Reddit is at it again

Uhhhhh

Images you dumbass.

That is almost to much for me, how can I live without this.

may there be a special place in hell for these degenerate feeders for this treachury

reddit screengrab etc etc

>38

Goddamn, I could've swore she was in her 20's

I wonder whether she'll still be fuckable 20 years from now

youtube.com/watch?v=xe-TYV-T2g4

what did he mean by this?

They're just nips. Relax. Peripheral vision = key 2 happiness

holy shit

she's fat but goddamn it makes me hard

38!? what a ridiculous piece of ass she is, someone post the leotard picture so i can cream myself

I'd like to sign up to this

Isn't she Eastern European? I would've expected her to have turned into a baboeshka by now.

Some sort of Germanic rapebabby perhaps

See

If you zoom out and look at the package she's holding it looks like an angry cloud.

nigger if anything im going to zoom in

H I G H C U T
I
G
H
C
U
T