Cuck awards

Sup Forums
What's the most cucked country in the world?

strawpoll.me/10168868

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-charity-islamic-relief-allah-is-great-posters-buses-islam-positive-light-a7019396.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uinted Cuckdom or Sweden, of course

The UK.

Sweden can still own guns and when I've talked to swedes before it seems to be that the immigrants are contained to one or two cities mostly.

With England they have shitty privacy laws like we do, but it's full on 1984 there plus you get arrested for owning butter knives, and they're all muslims.

It was looking like Canada for a while but the UK is coming in for the upset with their Muslim Mayor.

You're a fucking ignorant cunt aye. We can own guns.

US is host of benefactor of the Cuck Olympics with Germany and Sweden as gold medalists

UK and France are silver and Canada is a lowly bronze.

22s don't count. We give those to our 8 year old daughters and they even think they're boring.

Its true... .45 or better or you are just playing with a water pistol really...

Old thread

Damn it, all those choices, I don't even know...

SWEDEN WILL RISE AGAIN, WE WILL GET OUR TRUMP AND ASSERT DOMINANCE OVER EUROPE

In My whole life i have never seen Any of the Sweden-yes tier stuff people on Sup Forums post about. Before Sup Forums i thought without a doubt that UK and USA are most cucked. But i have never expierenced anything Sweden yes-tier. We are still cucked thoug

You cant go worse than canada

Pretty much

[Later on that day]
Soros: According to online polls, you are not cucked enough. You must increase cuckoldry immediately!
British PM: Yes, Master.
British PM (somewhere to the side): Sweden is leading! Prep the bull faster, you lazy bastards!
Soros: Good goy.

Bullshit.

You'll bend before your muslim lords and offer your daughters to somalis.

You are doomed. Other countries still have hope, at least to a certain extent.

THIS! We shall Unite the North Under our Glorious Banner!

Says fucking Belgium. We shall endure and Rise stronger

SWEDEN!
SWEDEN!
SWEDEN!

Länge leve Heliga moder Svea!

America

>owned by Jews and Oil Jews
>owe fuck tons of money to China
>Russia has a better military
>Blacks literally cuck whites daily
>it will be a hispanic country by the end of the century

America deserves to burn like Rome tbqh, I have no pride in this shit country anymore
I think that might be one of he final redpill for American anons, everything good about our country is based off lies or propagandized information.

>THIS! We shall Unite the North Under our Glorious Banner!
Yeah, right. I know which banner you're talking about.

>Russia with the bants
God bless

We Will break free from the Globalist Soris system and align with Russia, Iran, China and NK. We shall invest massively in rural life, take back our industries and become a industrial and Economic powerhouse. Then we shall Unite the North unde our Empire

I'm actually curious
What makes UK less cucked than Sweden?

In my personal opinion they are the worst

Yea, we're cucked but Sweden is on its own level. Original YES country and a land of racemixing.

I bet you're having your own big black bull shredding your anus every now and then like a good swede.

>DDR
Fuck right off

kek

I prefer shotguns.

what comes out of the ashes should be better

How about you actually fucking do it and stop posting about it

ISIS are CIA proxies and semites foreign to Scandinavia, destroy them with your jets, Russia. Also, Happy victory day! Glory to the Heroes of the Russian motherland!

60% white, lots of black dicks, black president.

I think it's pretty clear.

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA

Sombrebro is correct.

We dun goofed.

we can own must calibers, if youre gonna shitpost get off your proxy

top kek

Sweden is less cucked than Belgium

>US voted more cucked than Canada
huh?

UK is more cucked than Sweden

With the shit quality of Ikea, you are almost the third world sweat shop of furniture manufacturers. You're just getting the population to match.

I agree

Austria was the cuck country of the 20th century.
>had a huge "multi-cultural empire" under the hapsburgs
>gets split up because a few slavs killed your precious duke and you got so butthurt you declared war on them.

Black president.
60% White
Soon to be Woman president and Illegals cucking you.

Belgium internationalist false creation and capital of European Jihadism

Replace sweden level with UK level

Typical American response, pick on daddy. You know we can own guns right? Also

>With England
>England
>The UK.

When will burgers learn that they're not the same thing? the UK is two (arguably three) countries, not just "England". Seriously, stop embarrassing yourselves.

>Substitute drama teacher for a president
>is French
>letting in rapefugees by the bushel and attending LGBT conventions while Alberta burns

You sure showed me, leaf.

>Germany
+Shitload of refugees
+Shitload of muslims
++1 million muslims every year planned
+rape epidemic ongoing

-Nationalism on the rise
-People openly disagree with Merkels course
-Government openly admitted that they hid rapefugee crimes

>UK
+Shariah controlled zones
+Islam getting advertised big in every city
+1.400 children raped by mudslimes with the government hiding it
+Capital controlled by muslim mayor
+1 UKIP
+no real sign of waking up

-Ehh

>France
+Paris is basicly Africa
+No-Go areas in every bigger city
+Popular terrorist bombing place

-Nationalism on the rise

>USA
+Getting overrun by mexicans
+Liberals want the muslim invasion as well and somalis are already starting on the rape epidemic
+BLM terror getting portrait as justice
+High Kingdom of SJW theory

-Can still get saved if Trump wins but in case of a Hillary win the country is dead beyond redemption - The Surpreme Court will be liberal for decades resulting into the death of white america

>Sweden
+Africa tier rape statistics
+ISIS europe base
+literally filled with legit cuckolds
+Highest shitskin quota per capita

-SD on the rise - Might be too late tho

>Canada
+WEEDMAN
+plans to make Canada 20% muslim till 2020
+Fag capital
+Birthplace of the most popular SJW personalities

-Have a decent immigration system that might actually save their ass if WEEDMAN leaves fast enough

>Sweden

Sweden ~= Belgium ~= UK

>Canada
>President
Almost took you seriously.
Atleast were going to majority white in the next 50 years, sorry Juan but you can't compete.
Also you have a literal nigger i'd take a stripper or prostitute over a nigger.

The UK

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-charity-islamic-relief-allah-is-great-posters-buses-islam-positive-light-a7019396.html

>UKIP
You misspelled " A sadistic Khan".

And we deserve at least a mention. Half of the shooting/bombings happening in France is in fact our fault.

I voted for Sweden. If the demographic trends continue, they will be a minority in their country within the next 30 years. On top of that, the ethnic white Swedes are still very liberal and are allowing it to happen without much of a resistance.

map is incorrect
Baltic states are not cucked yet

We don't like immigrants

What is this autism
I love it

Damn, Sweden is gonna take the gold by far.
The United Cuckdom and Germanistan are in fierce competition for the silver though

I'm not even shitposting.

I know you guys can own a shotgun and a .22 rifle and a pistol if it's got a coat hanger on the end of it and a 8 foot long barrel.

Just don't get butthurt when I truthfully point out how an 8 yearold American girl is better armed.

Not in the strawpoll. Blame the OP.

Belgium should just get split to be honest.
And Brussel should go under international military control.

UK more cucked than Germany

Literally how? I accept we're a bit cucky but we're not 1.5 million refugees welcome level cucked.

>When will burgers learn that they're not the same thing? the UK is two (arguably three) countries, not just "England"

Like anyone gives a fuck whatever other states you guys have in the UK.

What's with Britons always taking the b8?

>HURR ITS MY RIGHT TO BE A RETARD

Why isn't America on the list? They obviously aren't as bad as the uk, France and Germany but still bad enough to be on the list.

The second one was b8 that i just replied to, the original one was clearly a retarded burger as per usual. We know very well when you're pretending to be retarded and when it is legit.

Netherlands should be yellow at least, we are about to vote Geert ''LESS RAPEFUGEES'' Wilders in next year.

>Getting this mad about being irrelevant

Idk, lads. I think Germany has a real chance of surpassing us.

We kicked out our first Islamist minister last month and the one crying about closing borders today. The latter one also called 9/11 an accident and refugee smuggling on the Mediterranean anuddah shoah.

1.4 children raped? Good god, those barbaric Muhammadans tore apart a child and raped it after raping a full one. Bah

Just like in France actual cities are fine, multicultural but beside the end of the local culture it is a kind of multiculturalism that you can live with. It is the commie block suburb that turn into no go zone. For a reason I do not understand, the persons in charge of urbanism want to relocate this kind of people in some part of downtown and it make some no go spots on city too, but the rest is fine.

Top kek

Shut up crybaby. You muzzie cucked fags constantly address "America" as all the same thing when each state is pretty much like its own country and we don't get assblasted about it.

But Norn Iron is completely different (uncucked) compared to England.

Kek

yeah sure

>Friend is talking to her Swedish friend on the phone
>I jokingly take the phone and start very bluntly hitting on the Swede to tease them
>Beautiful Swedish accent in response
>Friend says Swede thought I was really nice and such
>Oh neat Swedish girls are really pretty, etc etc
>Oh she's not Swedish, she's Muslim

Aaaaaaahhhhh

top fucking kek m8, looking more like your favorite son Australia everyday. no one cares about your ever shrinking geography or a monarchy that everyone around the globe has laughed at for 200 years. lel "arguably three" what a cuck. also: .22 popguns and 20 gauge shotguns don't count, and muslim mayor of capital kek. you have to be sadistic posting retarded shit like that, and for that i cock a snook at ye.
your trip is Franjo Rodriguez, almost took you seriously.

Britcucks

Take Alberta out of the equation, and Canada is right up there for most cucked.

Kek
Swedes are getting schlogned in the polls

The Maritimes are pretty based in my personal experience

I see Sweden is still the favourite cuck, even though they are now deporting kebab, Meanwhile Londonistab has their first race baiting muzzie mayor.

I voted UK just for that shit speech he made, where half of what he said was spoken in Terroristic language.

I know you are crying deep inside don't worry

I can't believe England is 3rd place.

They were the original cucks, we used to post pictures of signs asking for ID's to buy forks and shit years before Germany had the sandnigger problem.

We have become marginally less cucked in recent years. It is still pretty bad.

Sweden and Germany have got much worse. France is also bad.

What happened with france? Thought they were getting cuckt 2 the pepsi max

I think most people forgot about them here on Sup Forums.

I mean are there even any whites left in France?

Looks like we need to build a wall

the trips of truth confirm

Well they are still on their own level when it comes to being a cuckold country. Especially their youth's attitude is something outstanding.

However, Germany and the UK are really trying to be the No 1 cuck state in Europe. Got to admire their efforts. Real dedication and passion.

And yea, Belgium (Brussels) is shit too.

FUCKING IDOOTS!!! SWEDEN WILL RISE AGAIN

>We have become marginally less cucked in recent years

No such thing demographically speaking.

BUILD THAT WALL LISTHAUG!

Sweden

We can own shotguns dumb yank, You should really know what you're talking about if you're going to argue.. no surprise really though American education, most of them know nothing about Europe.