>not having an AR-15

Explain yourselves Sup Forums

>not so fast Eurocucks

I do but never seen a wood stock, dafuck

Where'd you get that grip from?

Too poor to have one Sup Forums
Am poorfag college student

Wood furniture is beautiful.

im a felon and im not going to jail for trying to buy a gun. why is the government scared of me ?

Got one. Not a woody though.

I'm saving up to buy a pistol for when I apply for my CCW this september. Next summer I hope to build one from an 80%, though. Already did an 80% build with a 1911 and that was fun as fuck.

i like aks better.

Idk. I think the American judicial system is retarded. It's a huge double standard. They expect prison to change people, so that when they get out they can become productive members of society. Then, the government limits the rights of the people who get out, and prevent them from becoming productive members of society. THEN, people blame the felons for not being productive members of society.

I have a shotgun. All of us Texans do. Can't get a handgun until I'm 21 tho.

I prefer the AK-47 over the AK-74 because it's newer, doesn't have the wooden garbage, and is full-auto. Also, I like it better than the 74 because it isn't a fucking Soviet gun for commies.

what did you do?

lol its retarded that felons cant have guns for the rest of their lives it should be that within a certain amound of years if you never do a crime again you should be able to get one. they must think that if someone commits a felon they have a mental illness and they should never have a gun ever again in their lives. maybe people that commit felonies are just not normies and the government is scared for them to have weapons because felons are the most likely to over throw a government.

I do like the machining on that upper and lower receiver

You got that completely backwards and sounded more retarded than me while high on red bull and pixisticks

Because I have an ar-10 instead

74 is newer and both are for commies

>tfw you have 9 guns, including an AK, an AR15, and a Glawk Brand Glawk
>tfw so many guns I have to count them up in my head each time to make sure

Are you currently suffering a stroke?

wow are you retarded the ak 74 is newer 47 is for year 1947 and ak74 is for 1974 or are you trolling.

wut is troll?

i cant say.

Unfortunately my penis is too vascular and large
Gun store said I wasn't allowed

I actually just came across one myself. Preban PWA lower with bushmaster parts. I found the bastard too.

Because I have a scar H! Dat .308

Own an AK in CT so not sure what your talking about, same thing really.

So many fucking tryhards in here. Nothing like impotent children talking big about guns, and then posting pics of "mil-spec" civi knockoffs. Enjoy your jam machines. They're fidget spinners for people with more money than knowledge.

I genuinely want a Diemaco/Colt Canada MRR 5.56 18.6"

But with Jewdeau and Wynne in power in Ontario and it requiring a restricted license it's only a matter of time before they get prohibited

Most of the guys I've met who are against guns are scrawny pussies afraid of actually shooting them. I'd say your typical gun owner probably has a fatter cock than an anti-gun liberal.

I think guns are neat and my dick's 7 inches. Nothing to brag about but comfortably average.

>He bought into the AR's-are-unreliable meme

I'm a canadanon and even I know that is nonsense.

I've been looking to get into 9mm rifles with +p rounds instead.

Because the ar 15 is a faggot gun. It's the adult equivalent of a Barbie doll for little losers who want to pretend to be big boys.
Get a real gun designed for more than paintball air soft cosmetics.

thats a pretty gnarly woodstock.

So much butthurt and insecurity in one post.

All I got from that was durrhurrr I'm an insecure little bitch

Hillary voter here.

I regret my Goddess fucking with the Republican nominations and corralling them into choosing Trump.

There were more moderate Republitards that would have been much more acceptable, but we done goofed and brought this on ourselves.

Now our Goddess has abandoned us and is blaming us, rightly so.

who cares, all your base are belong to US.

No, I bought into "mil-spec" doesn't have a definition that's upheld by any certification or inspection outsite of the company selling to you. I just made a cupcake that looks like it came from an MRE, therefore I can put "mil-spec" on it.

Seriously, the civi knockoffs are garbage. This goes for AR and AK. I'm not saying either is better. They both have their merits. But would you buy an off brand pistol that said "Glock-Spec"? It's the same concept.

Not him but sounds like you're insecure user.
you can disagree about he merits of the ar 15 but nothing about this post is insecure.
Bait harder

You're the one saying your dick is too big to own a gun. Sounds insecure to me.

too poor and live in liberal cuck state

This is one of dumbest things I've read in a long time. And I'm a gun owner. I think you need to quit projecting your insecurities on to others.

Seconded.

>I don't know what insecure means

Listen to these guys