Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I'll go first:

Is it ok to want to be alone?

I'm not fat, ugly or poor. I'm a good looking guy with his own place/car, a small group of friends and a close family.

It seems everyone is obsessed with building a family or going out all the time but the truth is I prefer my own company. Not in an edgy way but I prefer to be alone with some books, booze, weed, music or go for a nice jog with my dog.

I need to say that I've been slighted by a woman once and it didn't make me think they're all shitty but I've come to realize that 9/10 are. I see it in my friends/family/coworkers/strangers, I still enjoy their company but I believe American women are low-level beings and will probably end up moving to Mexico for a few years to hopefully meet a good woman.

Is this too drastic?(I've been single for over 6 years)

I'm 19, live with my mother, have no friends or woman. Wish I did. Tired of sleeping alone.

i could literally just go to work and come home and cook/read every day i think

I feel you, but mostly it's because I'm poor and ugly.
People are just constantly talking shit about each other behind each other's backs. I know I can't be an exception and I feel like no person who does that could genuinely be my friend. I've never met anyone who talks about someone's annoying flaws or habits to their face with the hopes of helping them improve. Instead they just spitefully hate on every single other person behind their back and then act like a friend to their face. It hurts my soul whenever I see it, and more so when they try to do it with me. Everyone does it though; if that's what it means to be around people then fuck them.

Sorry to hear user but at least you have a place to live and someone that loves you unconditionally(your mother) NO woman will ever care for you the way that woman does

That's basically what I do and I LOVE IT. Surely there's nothing wrong with actually wanting to be alone, right?

I honestly believe 90% of people are pieces of shit. It's an opinion I keep to myself(told a few close friends) but it's because that's the way they are. It's easier to not give a shit about anyone and only care about yourself and I think that's the way most people think. Doesn't matter if you're ugly or poor(except to women, hence the "American women are low-level beings" statement)

Most people suck

People are fucking terrible. That includes you, OP. And me.

Yep. People are such fucking cunts to each other. I wish I was mute so I wouldn't have to talk to them.

>Is it ok to want to be alone?

I wonder this all the time.

Literally all of my friends are people that have come to me, if you get what i mean. I've never wanted/tried to be friends with anyone. I've had multiple 'best friends' but they soon figure out that i don't care and leave and the next one comes along. Only had 1gf lasted two years, my lack of caring forced her to dump me about a year ago.

Some days i feel like i want to be the guy that can befriend and talk to anyone, while other days I don't see the point and stay in bed all day.

hey man. I love being alone too.

i'm kinda like you minus the good looks and booze and weed.

I just go for a walk with my two dogs, I avoid people wanting to pet my dogs.
whenever they ask if they could pet my dogs, I would always say "they are not friendly" lol.

some people just wanna be left alone I guess.

My biggest fantasy is to be the only person on earth.

there is no aloneness. being alone implies you are one. you are not. you are a vast city functioning together. there is no aloneness, only relative distances between other complex organisms.

Do you also feel like there's.. nothing? You can't explain what you feel, you don't know. I know how to explain the major feelings like happy, sad or angry, but deeper feelings like love are just plain confusing. So, does anyone here feel like this?

I know my dude, I know

lol just stay in your lane, do you, and live life the way YOU enjoy it. That's what I aim to do every day

>Some days i feel like i want to be the guy that can befriend and talk to anyone, while other days I don't see the point and stay in bed all day.

Balance my friend. We don't need to be the outgoing super gregarious guy but we also can't roll over and stay in bed my friend. I went thru a few years of depression where I wasn't satisfied with life because I thought it had to be a certain way(luckily my big bro put up with my shit and helped me thru it) but I came to the realization that people don't give a shit about me anyway(except my fam) so why fo I need to accomplish or hit any fuckin milestones??? I work, pay my own bills and do as I please. I get lots of flack for not being married even though I'm almost 30 or nothing having a gf but I learned not to care...still there's the nagging thought of maybe I'm being selfish or doing something wrong since it's not the norm. Seems a bit taboo even

Wouldchillwith/10

Love my fam too much. Couldn't do it

I'll bet you thought this was deep

I'm not playing cemantics with you fag. You know what I mean

if you're happy then that's all that matters right? i get along really well with people at work and socialize every once in a while with friends but mostly just keep to myself.

i did live with an ex for about 3 years but it was still pretty great. we would just help eachother out with dinner and stuff and then pretty much just do our own thing but in eachother's company it was nice.

so is being alone tho lol.

I feel similar I love to spend time on my own playing vidya games drinking rum getting lost in a movie or book if I'm off work for a few days I become a night owl. When i do spend time with friends I then have to spend the next few days on my own recharging . As for women apart from a few great experiences I feel like most western women my age are just trash.

I fell in love with my ex-best friend. The entire time she talked about another guy she wanted to be with while I had to sit there and grit my teeth through it because i'm too beta and insecure to think she would ever feel the same way.

Now I miss her everyday, it gets easier sure but every time I have a moment to myself she crosses my mind. I really wish I didn't meet her. Pic related.

>ugly
hate it when people say this about themselves, usually its just down to a haircut or weight.

as someone with a cleft lip and scars on his face you guys have no idea how dumb you sound lol

I love being a part of the group...

Dang...I fell for an old friend too but was just "doing me"(kinda like now...)and I didn't want to be bothered with a gf. We used to chill and blaze on her front porch, she'd hook it up with some tv dinners for me and my friends, shit I even attended service when her mom passed away....Now she's got 2 kids with some guy and she seems happy.....I feel you user, only difference is I passed up on HER, that makes it hurt even more

youre not wrong. most women are. all 7 relationships ive had besides 1 ended in them cheating or being unfaithful in some way. Theyre a waste of time and money

Approximately 10 years ago, from this very moment, I was getting yelled at in the barracks of the 324th TRS, Lackland Air Force Base, as I began my short-lived career as an airman. Later that night, I'd find myself crying myself to sleep as I quickly realized that this was the real deal: I'm in the military, despite not wanting to be. My face had been cut up from speed-shaving, and I was wearing the PT's after having done a flash-shower with a bunch of other guys.

I ultimately washed out and shipped back home 28 days later, but this was where it all began. It's been 10 years, and so much about my life has changed....

Bit of a ramble here. I need to get this out. It might come across as edgy; I really don't give a fuck for a change...

I'm too damned self-conscious. I'm hyper aware of myself and every little miscue, faux pas, and mistake I make on a daily basis. My anxiety is also running extra high of late and the I can't shake the notion that everyone's laughing at me behind my back. I'm 32 and the next best thing to a hermit. Most of the time I'm fine with being alone; now is not one of those times. However, it is impossible to meet anyone when you never leave the house. I need to be known and, if not loved, then accepted for the derp spazz I am deep down.

It hurts to go out and see people, though. I step into a restaurant or store and see people seemingly connected in a world that I cannot interact with.

I feel too much and too deeply.

It's cliche, but I really don't belong here. I have no place among the living. Unfortunately, there's nowhere else to go right now...death is not an option.

Go on

Ever since I set a difficult goal and started to focus on it, I stopped caring about my problems (similar to yours, user)

lol dude i feel the exact same way
fuck yeah I like being alone
I really need my own place tho

That's really it. I mean, I've been through so much over the last ten years, it's really hard to cram it all into a post or two (or three). I envy those who were able to go straight to college, get a good job/start a career, start a family, and live the 'normal' life. I still remember staring off into that sunset at the San Antonio Airport along with so many other trainees as we awaited the bus to pick us up and take us to the base. I still remember that night of confusion, of things being issued, of learning to use a lock on a wall-locker, and so on. Today.....today, I know I could have done it. I could have been the soldier/airman my parents, former-friends, and now-abandoned family members wanted me to be.

There's nothing to work for, no lasting legacy I can leave in my wake. This is as good as it's going to get...and it's not really that bad, all things considered.

All I really want to do is enjoy the ride but even that's fucked up for me.

God i'm so lonely

user air force is the easiest branch cmon

just busting your balls buddy. make the best of the path you're on don't pine for the past.

No need to beat yourself up 'cause of that, that career isn't that good and looks like you didn't want it for the right reasons (yourself)

I struggled with guilt and shame for years, and having washed out of the Army a year after washing out of the Air Force didn't help. I'm only just now 'coming around' and learning to move on from my failure. Still, it's as if a great weight is bearing down on me as I realize:
>it's been 10 years and I'm still at the 'starting line' of life.
No wonder so many friends and family members abandoned me.

True; I realize that now. Truth is, I never wanted to be in there to begin with. I'd verbally fight with my recruiter every time I had to go see him, and even straight up told him I don't want to be in. But, he had a quota to fill, and my parents intended to help him do just that.

To me it just seems that you're very introverted and have unfortunately developed a pessimistic view of women.

anybody feeling sad should leave this website and go for a walk.

walking alone,

what does that accomplish?

Its two am in my third world country, chances are I getting assaulted, or worst, that a Lobizon (werewolf) attacks me and pass his curse on me.

clear your head, get some fresh air.

I started to think nothing matters.
In reality nothing does.
Our lives are insignificant.
We see only a fraction of reality.
We think they're universe is weird.
But really we are.
The sad part is we can do nothing but cry about.
We are nothing more than sentient animals playing at gods.
I'd rather kill myself than trick myself into thinking we matter.
We don't matter at all.

If you shipped back home 28 days later, how come you are wear a master sergeants uniform?

My job requires me to meet about 200 people a month, I can fake the funk. I just don't want to and that's the whole point of me making this thread. It's very true I'm introverted, I honestly prefer to be alone.

As far the pessimistic view on women...if you'd have any sense about you you'd realize:
1. I'm right
Or
2. I'm right and you got one of the rare good ones

There's also the possibility that you aren't American, if that's the case then you should know I'm only referring to American women

You shipped home 28 days after starting. The man in the photo is a master sergeant. Explain yourself.

And the thoughts come along for the ride. No, no...a walk won't do tonight. Best I can hope for is to drown them out with music.

Damn OP! I was right there with you until the blazing generalization of American women being low-level human beings. Can't see the forest for the trees aye there, edge-lord?

i can't stop thinking about her, i've cried myself to sleep for the past week and i already know it's going to happen again tonight

That isn't me. Back then, we didn't even have smartphones.

No contribution except sauce on that picture

It's from Eraser Head.

That's misleading as fuck user. Just put a pepe for your stories of failure. That's what we all do.

>pepe
I'm from a different time. This is the only frog I recognize.

I hate being alive.
I am forced to make myself happy.
Force a smile.
I don't really enjoy talking with others.
It's nice for a little but at the end of the day I'm still alone.
We all live in our own heads.
Even with someone next to us.
They will never understand us.
Life is hell.
Why live if everyday ends the same?
No one gets that though.
They only distract themselves with others or objects.
Its all a fucking joke.