Can we all agree this is the best rap project of the year so far?

Can we all agree this is the best rap project of the year so far?

> inb4 Kendrick stans show up and say DAMN is better

a7pha was better but still not very good

>

>inb4 people show up and disagree with me
what is with this safespace mentality?

Odd Future 2.0? No thanks. You can keep your cringey 5/10 gimmick rap record.

no this is a 5/10. quelle chris is the best and thats a 7/10

Kendrick stan here Saturation is better

literally nobody would give a shit about this album is Fantano hadn't sucked it off

Overrated as fuck

Got like 2 decent tracks the rest are mediocre and forgettable

*if

stupid overhyped because of Fantano
STAR and FAKE are the two best
and STAR is on the verge of just being alright with that
"I just gave my nigga head" lyric

But brockhamptons a boy band not a rap group

5/10

shit

should a shit album be in the 1-2 range?

First song was great, everything else was forgettable besides one of the tracks at the end.

Quelle Chris, 18 tracks and all these dumbass skits, what the fuck, why would anyone shit up their great album like that.

nigamnoodles oogabooga is the best project this year

Needs to have LAMB on it. Hopefully they'll actually release that song.

i have a feeling Big Fish Theory might be AOTY.

this record lost me 2 songs in.

coming from someone who has been stanning kevin abstract and rickhampton since MTV1987 i completely agree. this amount of fanfare is insane, i'm happy for them and all but i question if the hype is going to be good for them long term

I like Kevin Abstract a lot, but I think this album got over-hyped to hell and back.

Yeah, a lot of parts sound very young, fresh, and exciting, but a lot of it sounds like barefaced derivative discounts of their influences, specifically Frank Ocean especially.
I remember Fantano saying he was really loving the singles, but a 9? Are people even still excited about Saturation right now, just under 2 weeks later?

Really, good for them, like what the guy above me says, but man, I don't know about this.
People out here saying they'll blow up to be OF 2.0, but I don't know if that will be a good thing.

agreed. they are super versatile but all of their solo stuff is more imaginative and interesting than most of their group stuff. they have crazy potential but so far are less than the sum of their parts.

also the singles were most of the best stuff on the album. still hyped for Saturation II but id rather have them take time and make something with a new sound/vibe rather than more of the same

I'm with this user

that's right

but thugger dropped last week, this doesn't add up